Keep Giving These Hot Seat Coaches Hell Mr. Cash!
11. Willie Taggart, South Florida – South Florida played a decent Memphis team pretty tough last Friday night but as we watched the Bulls we couldn’t help but think….
“Hell, if this team could just run a few plays correctly it could beat Memphis in this game!”
Damn Willie Taggart….it’s time to get this USF team coached-up already and start winning some football games especially since you are now….
1 – 3
…on the season with still a lot of tough games to be played starting with Syracuse at home on Saturday.
Can USF somehow find 5 more wins in their last 8 games?
At East Carolina
We don’t see why the Hell not!
Get off your ass Willie Taggart!
12. Paul Petrino, Idaho – Idaho lost to Georgia Southern by two touchdowns on Saturday which drops Paul Petrino’s record in three seasons with the Vandals to…
3 – 25
….and the 2015 season rolls on with Idaho playing at Troy this week which is a game the Vandals could win….NOT!
Paul Petrino = Hot Seat and soon out of a job!
13. Trent Miles, Georgia State – Trent Miles Georgia State team lost to Liberty…
…on Saturday which drops Miles’ overall record to…
2 – 26
….in his third season on the job which is NOT GOOD in case anyone was wondering!
Up next for Georgia State….
Good Luck with that Trent Miles because if you can’t beat Liberty you sure the Hell aren’t beating Appalachian State!
14. Norm Chow, Hawaii – People can make all the excuses in the world like…
No one can win at Hawaii
Poor Norm Chow has an impossible job
…but the FACT is that Hawaii is a place where a good head coach can win at and June Jones proved that FACT by compiling a record of…
76 – 41
…in NINE seasons as the head coach at Hawaii and now in his FOURTH season coaching the Warriors Norm Chow has posted records of…
Overall: 10 – 32
MWC: 4 – 21
…and anyone that tells you that Hawaii has posted those records because the “poor Hawaii kids” have to fly “X amount of miles” to play football games is nothing but a….
With Hawaii now 2 – 3 on the season they play San Diego State at home which includes ZERO miles flown so the Warriors should win this game….right?
15. Bret Bielema, Arkansas – It’s become our opinion that both Arkansas and Tennessee are very AVERAGE football teams in 2015 after watching the Razorbacks and Vols game again on Monday because there was a Helluva lot of AVERAGE football being played in Neyland Stadium with the Hogs just getting a little above AVERAGE play in the second half to get out of there with a win and turn up the heat on Butch Jones’ ass even more if that was even possible!
Now at 2 – 3 on the season Arkansas has left to play in 2015….
At Ole Miss
…and we give the Razorbacks NO CHANCE to beat…
….and a 100% CHANCE to beat….
…which means Bret Bielema will have to beat both…
….to get to 6 – 6 and a bowl game!
Damn….can a head coach at Arkansas really survive not taking his football team to a bowl game in his THIRD season on the job in Fayetteville?
Just for comparison below are the THIRD season records of Arkansas head coaches going back to the Great Frank Broyles that actually made it to their THIRD season still on the job:
Bobby Petrino (2010): 10 – 3
Houston Nutt (2000): 6 – 6
Danny Ford (1995): 8 – 5
Ken Hatfield (1986): 9 – 3
Lou Holtz (1979): 10 – 2
Frank Broyles (1960): 8 – 3
So what if the nightmare scenario happens and Arkansas finishes at….
4 – 8
…in 2015 can Bret Bielema possibly hang onto his job considering we are talking about….
….here right? RIGHT!
Does anyone else not think if Jim Harbaugh was at Arkansas that the Razorbacks would be in the National Championship hunt in his THIRD season on the job?
Thought so and why accepting MEDIOCRITY is not only wrong it’s not…
…either and why Bret Bielema MUST BE FIRED if he only puts 4 wins on the board in his THIRD season on the job….unless of course you love…
…which may indeed be the case with a majority of fans of Arkansas football!
16. Ron Turner, Florida International – Ron Turner is now in his THIRD season as the head coach at FIU and after the loss to UMass Turner’s overall record dropped to….
7 – 22
….and if that is good enough for the folks at FIU then that’s good enough for us!
Ron Turner = Hot Seat in the REAL World but maybe not at FIU!
17. Gus Malzahn, Auburn – A 35 – 21 win over San Jose State may have calmed some folks at Auburn but for those of us that follow San Jose State football closely we know that the Spartans have won…
5 Games the Last Two Seasons
….so Auburn beating San Jose State is the ultimate…
No Damn Big Whoop
….and now we head into a bye week for Gus Malzahn and the Tigers before a….
….against Kentucky on Thursday October 15 that Malzahn & Auburn just Flat-Out CANNOT LOSE!
Could Gus Malzahn actually be fired at the end of the 2015 season?
YES….if Auburn goes 0 – 8 in SEC Conference play….and Auburn is 0 – 2 right now…Gus Malzahn will be fired shortly after the 2015 regular season ends….PERIOD.
18. Craig Bohl, Wyoming – The Craig Bohl Mystery Tour at Wyoming continues with the Cowboys losing to Appalachian State on the road in Week 5 and thus setting up the very real possibility that Wyoming will not win even ONE game in 2015 with these games remaining:
At Air Force
At Boise State
At Utah State
At San Diego State
Geez….could Craig Bohl who is just two years removed from winning THREE straight FCS NCAA National Championships at North Dakota State coach Wyoming to ZERO wins this season?
Yes….there is a 50 – 50 chance that could happen in 2015 and that is just NUTS!
19. Mark Helfrich, Oregon – It was no fun watching the once Mighty Oregon Ducks struggle to put away a Colorado team that lost to a Pitiful Hawaii football team to open the 2015 season which means to us there are some REAL problems with the Oregon Ducks which might just get exposed this weekend with a home game in Eugene against a very AVERAGE Washington State team.
With the Washington Huskies in Seattle on deck which is game that Mark Helfrich CANNOT LOSE or risk losing his job the Ducks cannot look ahead and lose to Washington State this weekend in what is also a CANNOT LOSE game for Oregon against the Cougs.
20. Steve Spurrier, South Carolina – With a very uninspiring loss to Missouri on the road on Saturday Steve Spurrier’s South Carolina football team dropped to…
2 – 3
….on the season and here comes LSU to rain-soaked Columbia, South Carolina that will no doubt only make things that much more miserable in the Palmetto State.
Let’s go to what’s left on South Carolina’s schedule this season:
At Texas A&M
Geez….we cannot imagine how South Carolina even gets to 6 wins this season which in case the Ole’ Ball Coach doesn’t know it is a….
Complete Freaking Disaster
…..even at South Carolina!