Post Week 12 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings – Give These Hot Seat Coaches Hell Johnny! – Thank You Mr. Cash!
Post Week 12 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings
Give These Hot Seat Coaches Hell Johnny!
Thank You Mr. Cash!
Post Week 12 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > When you are sitting on a record of 37 – 21 in 5 seasons at Texas A&M which ain’t good at all if anyone’s asking one starts to wonder just what in the Hell is inside that Very Average Record and so we took at look it and Jimbo Fisher’s…
Record against FBS Teams with .500+ Records in Year the Aggies played them is…wait for it…
17 – 20
The $86 Million Buyout Man has a record of 17 – 20 against FBS Teams with .500+ records!
If that doesn’t say it all then what the Hell does exactly?
Geez…Texas A&M has paid Jimbo Fisher around $40 Million Dollars and his ass is sitting on a record of…
17 and Freaking 20 against FBS Teams with .500+ Records!
Yep…this will all be corrected by continuing this Damn Nonsense for another year!
2. Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern > Ole Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald whose ass have a hard time getting a job Shoveling Shit if not on the Northwestern campus in our humble opinion not that Pretty Boy Patty Boy have the Guts to take a job in the Real World where your ass actually has got to perform to get paid lost another game on Saturday which drops the Non-Fighting Candy Ass Wildcats to 1 – 10 on the season with only a game against Illinois left on the docket…the High Tea + Crumpets Docket that is!
What happens to a football program when you go Total Candy Ass?
Northwestern Football right now is the answer to that question so any coaches out there thinking of following Pretty Boy Patty Boy down the Yellow Lollipop Non-Brick Road of Total Candy Ass don’t do it…Just Don’t Do It!
3. David Shaw, Stanford > Only David Shaw down by 10 points at the end of a football game would run a field goal kicker onto the field to try a meaningless field goal in the Candy Ass Game between Stanford and Cal and what a Perfect Summary for Stanford Football the last 4 seasons…
Kicking A Meaningless Field Goal for what reason exactly?
To sooth the egos of Worthless Candy Asses that wouldn’t know how to play the Game of Football on the best day of their lives?
The Last 4 Seasons David Shaw’s record at Stanford is now…wait for it…
14 – 27
Stanford coulda have hired Any Damn Drunken Rodeo Clown who fell off the Cal Train at the Palo Alto Station and made him Head Football Coach at Stanford and done better than that but then Any Damn Drunken Rodeo Clown wouldn’t have turned Stanford Football into Total Candy Asses who don’t know how to…
Block, Tackle, Hit, Run, Do Damn Anything that has Anything To Do With the Game of Football in America!
To say that Stanford Football is a Damn Disgrace to Stanford, to College Football, and to the American Republic and its People is Self-Evident but what may not be Self-Evident to folks that don’t follow Stanford Football closely is that in the Spring of 2019 David Shaw and the Stanford Coaching Staff were warned if they turned the Cardinal Football Players into Total Candy Asses it would be a Total Disaster and guess what happened…
Yep…A Total Freaking Damn Disaster!
Shameful….Just Damn Shameful….on Every Damn Imaginable Level!
4. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > We got to see New Mexico play football this past Friday night and now we know why Danny Gonzalez has been a Total Disaster in Albuquerque…
New Mexico is one of the Most Fundamentally Unsound Football Teams we have seen in 40+ years of watching College Football
…and now you know why Gonzales is sitting on a record of….
7 – 23
….in 3 seasons with the Lobos!
Surely this Total Disaster cannot continue!
5. Neal Brown, West Virginia > West Virginia has a proud football tradition going back for decades now and Neal Brown in 4 seasons at WVU is now sitting on records of…
Overall > 21 – 25
Big 12 > 13 – 21
…and thus it’s Self-Evident why West Virginia will have a New Head Football Coach in 2023!
6. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > The folks at Arkansas State are mighty proud of how far they have come with their football program in recent years and rightly so and thus Butch Jones in 2 seasons on the job at ASU sitting on records of….
Overall > 5 – 17
Sun Belt > 3 – 12
…has got to mean that Butch is about to get his ass run out of Jonesboro….Right?
7. Philip Montgomery, Tulsa > Ole Philip has had a nice…make that Yo-Yo run….at Tulsa in the last 8 seasons posting….
4 Winning Seasons in 8 Years on the job
…and records of…
Overall > 42 – 53
AAC: 27 – 34
Surely this cannot continue at a place that is proud of their football as the folks in Tulsa are of theirs….Right?
Maybe it can…if you willing to Accept Average As Hell!
8. Jeff Hafley, Boston College > After two seasons of 6 – 5 and 6 – 6 for Jeff Hafley at Boston College which is Average at Best at BC we expected the Eagles to be a little better in 2022 but they have been a Total Disaster and after a blowout loss at the hands of Notre Dame where it looked like the BC players were hardly trying the Eagles are 3 – 8 with only a game at reeling Syracuse left on the schedule.
Will Boston College bother to show up to play against Syracuse in a game they could easily win?
If not then Hafley should be fired right after the game!
9. Mario Cristobal, Miami > Against a Clemson Team that has given up 20+ points in 6 of its 8 ACC Conference Games in 2022 Miami was only able to score 10 points and couldn’t get even 100 yards of Total Offense and like we said weeks ago in the Coaches Hot Seat Blog…
Either Mario Cristobal will get his hands off the Miami Offense and let the Canes run something above a Pee Wee Level Offense or Mario’s ass will be run right out of Miami!
The Canes are now 5 – 6 on the season with none of those wins coming against FBS teams with .500+ records and they got a game against Pittsburgh at home left to try and get to even Pitiful Bowl Eligible and if Miami cannot find a way to rally and win this game at home then Mario Cristobal will start the 2023 season on one of the Hottest Preseason Hot Seat in recent College Football History and will be at risk of getting his ass run right out of South Florida after only 2 years on the job if he posted another sub .500 record!
Don’t lose to Pitt now Mario!
10. Jedd Fisch, Arizona > Arizona has looked better in Year 2 than Year 1 under Jedd Fisch but Facts Are Stubborn Things is what John Adams is to have reported to have said and in two years on the job Jedd Fisch’s records at Arizona now stand at >
Overall > 5 – 17
Pac-12 > 3 – 13
Recent Head Coaches Records after 2 seasons at Arizona >
Kevin Sumlin > 9 – 15
Rich Rodriguez > 16 – 10
Mike Stoops> 6 – 16
Can Arizona beat Arizona State on Saturday so that Jedd Fisch can at least match Mike Stoops 6 wins in his first two seasons at Arizona?
We sure don’t know the answer to that question but win or lose to the Sun Devils it’s still….