1. Jeff Scott, South Florida – In 3 seasons at South Florida Head Coach Jeff Scott now has 4 wins and his lone win in the 2022 season is against Howard and only one of his wins is against an American Athletic Conference foe so that all ain’t good and look at what the Bulls have left in 2022
At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
2. David Shaw, Stanford – The Worthless Candy Ass Tour by the Stanford Cardinal football team continues on under David Shaw with David not having a
Damn Clue of his Total Destruction of Stanford Football
not that Stanford plays the Game of Football anymore since they long ago gave up that game on The Farm!
In the last 4 seasons since David Shaw went Total Damn Pitiful Candy Ass his record is
12 – 22
and the Hits will keep coming because we have little doubt
David Shaw would take down Stanford Football and Stanford University on this
Cross of Idiot Candy Assness
and Laugh, Laugh, Laugh because in our humble opinion
David doesn’t give a Damn about anything but his own Damn Candy Ass!
Be Damn Proud David because few have Destroyed So Much with So Much Total Damn Candy Ass Idiocy!
The Cardinal is now 1 – 3 and has left in 2022
Oregon State At Notre Dame Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At Cal BYU
Will Stanford win another game this season?
Maybe Not and that says everything about these Worthless Candy Asses on The Farm who are Total Disgrace to Everything that Stanford University claims to stand for or claims to stand for!
3. Brent Venables, Oklahoma – After seeing Oklahoma get Totally Destroyed by TCU we are not sure what Brent Venables and the Sooners Coaches been doing the last 9 months but your asses either
Haven’t been doing much at all or your asses doing everything wrong Son!
Memo to Brent Venables: Football is a physical game Son and you unless you want to go the same way as David Shaw at Stanford = Worthless Candy Ass Losers you better start hitting in practice because the Game of Football
You actually hit, tackle, and whip other people to Win Football Games!
Oklahoma is now 3 – 2 on the season and has left
Texas Kansas At Iowa State Baylor At West Virginia Oklahoma State At Texas Tech
and this Whole Enchilada could go down and quick if Venables doesn’t right the ship soon starting with a Win over Texas on Saturday!
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – The Rising Candy Ass of the Midwest is Northwestern Head Coach Pat Fitzgerald who has the Softest Team in Any Sport in the Midwestern United States and before this is over Pat may takedown the Wildcats so much they won’t be able to make a splash jumping into Lake Michigan, they will just slide into the Lake softly, like the Total Candy Asses they are now!
The 1 – 4 Wildcats with a lone win over Pitiful Nebraska have left in 2022
Wisconsin At Maryland At Iowa Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Will Candy Ass Pat and his Candy Ass Cats win another game in 2022?
Memo to Pat Fitzgerald: Football is a CONTACT SPORT Son so maybe at practice today you can end the Pillow Fights and actually hold a Real Football Practice? Maybe Son?
The Lesson Here for ADs > Don’t Let Total Candy Asses Destroy Your Football Program with Candy Ass Damn Idiocy and at the first Hint of Candy Ass = Fire Their Candy Ass!
5. Tim Albin, Ohio – With the loss to Kent State on Saturday Tim Albin’s records at Ohio in 2 seasons now sit at
Overall: 5 – 12 MAC: 3 – 6
and the Bobcats have left in 2022:
Akron At Western Michigan Northern Illinois Buffalo At Miami (OH) At Ball State Bowling Green
Maybe Ohio will get 4 wins in 2022. Maybe!
6. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – Navy played better against Air Force before losing by the score of 13 – 10 and now Kenny’s record the last 3 seasons since he went Total Damn Candy Ass with Navy Football is sitting at
8 – 18
and it may be too late for Kenny Boy to turn this thing about because just like at Stanford and Northwestern and it looks like Oklahoma when you go
Total Damn Candy Ass
it’s really hard to suddenly start playing the Game of Football again!
Navy now at 1 – 3 has left in 2022
Tulsa At SMU Houston Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
A Normal Navy Football Team actually playing the Game of Football would win at least HALF the above games but these Candy Ass Midshipman
Might win 3. Maybe!
7. Bryan Harsin, Auburn – As we said when Bryan Harsin was hired at Auburn there was No Damn Reason for Auburn to hire Harsin or for Harsin to take the Auburn job but folks who don’t know Jack about Auburn for the Game of Football in America will do all kinds of Damn Idiocy and here we sit with
Damn Idiocy going on with Bryan Harsin at Auburn!
It’s almost like these folks at do things like hire Bryan Harsin at Auburn just landed from Mars and don’t have a Damn Clue about where they work of the Game of College Football in America! Why is that exactly when they are paid Millions of Dollars to actually know what the Hell they are doing?
Harsin is now 9 – 9 in his second season at Auburn and 3 – 2 on the 2022 season and the Tigers have left this season
At Georgia At Ole Miss Arkansas At Mississippi State Texas A&M Western Kentucky At Alabama
Auburn can win 2 or 3 more games in 2022, maybe even 4 more games, but none of that gonna save Harsin’s job and when they send Harsin packing the folks at Auburn will hire
Another Head Coach who doesn’t fit the Auburn Culture which they have not had since Pat Dye was the Head Coach of the Tigers so No Doubt More Damn Idiocy ahead on The Plains!
8. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – Ole Jimbo has just Totally Lost the Plot in Aggieland and this Whole Enchilada is very close to going over the edge from which there will be No Return!
Through 53 games at Texas A&M guess what were/are both Kevin Sumlin and Jimbo Fisher’s records?
37 – 16
Yep, both Sumlin and Fisher had the same records after 53 games and the Aggies folks were pushing to Run Sumlin’s ass out of Aggieland and if they aren’t now doing the same with Jimbo what exactly is going on in Aggieland now?
The Aggies in 2022 are now at 3 – 2 and have left this season
At Alabama At South Carolina Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
Geez, will the Aggies even get 6 wins this season? Probably Not!
9. Steve Sarkisian, Texas – Since we now know that Oklahoma couldn’t whip a Wet Paper Bag this Saturday’s game against the Sooners is a MUST WIN for Sarkisian and the Longhorns because lose in this spot with these game left
Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Ole Sarkisian might not get 6 wins in 2022 and that would nothing short of a Total Freaking Disaster and Sark’s ass getting run right out of Austin right after Thanksgiving!
10. Scott Satterfield, Louisville – With the loss to Boston College on Saturday Scott Satterfield’s records at Louisville now stand at
Overall: 20 – 22 ACC: 12 – 17
and either this thing will turn around soon or there will be a New Head Coach of the Cardinals in 2022!
Louisville is now 2 – 3 on the season and have left
At Virginia Pitt Wake Forest James Madison At Clemson NC State At Kentucky
Damn that’s a Tough slate of games and it ain’t gonna be easy for Louisville to get to 6 Wins in 2022 and no way Satterfield can survive 3 straight losing seasons.
The 2022 College Football Season is chaotic as ever and rolling along nicely now with 3 Head Coaches already shown the door and many more to come…many, many, many more!
We were told by a Birdie to hold off on the Post Week 4 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings analysis for a few days since another shoe almost dropped after Geoff Collins got run at Georgia Tech at another school to not be named here but that shoe is still hanging…for at least another week or so!
Let’s bring out the Great Johnny Cash to give these Hot Seat Coaches Hell!
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida – Things keep on rolling along for Jeff Scott at South Florida and not in a good way with a 41 – 3 loss to Louisville who also has a Head Coach on the Hot Seat in Scott Satterfield and now the 1 – 3 Bulls have East Carolina coming to town in a
Must Win Game for Jeff Scott!
Lose in this spot with these games left
At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
the Bulls might not win another game in 2022!
Dandy Don is just off stage….Stage Left!
2. David Shaw, Stanford – We had a very unique occurrence last week in that a few of us were in Palo Alto and in tow with us was a guy that played football for Paul “Bear” Bryant at Alabama in the 1970s so we brought him along to watch a portion of a Stanford football practice as the Cardinal got ready for Washington and here was his comment over dinner at Jeffrey’s Hamburgers after watching that practice >
“Just what in the Hell was that because that ain’t football?”
Can we get an Amen? Make that 12 Amens which is the Number that Paul Bryant wore at Alabama!
We are not sure what David Shaw thinks he has doing with Stanford Fooball over the last few years but if his goal is to
Totally Destroy Stanford Football he is Achieving His Goal!
Stanford now at 1 – 2 after getting Totally Destroyed by Washington, which has a first year Head Coach by the way and was in total chaos when he got to Seattle, the Cardinal has left in 2022
At Oregon Oregon State At Notre Dame Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At California BYU
Our guess….Stanford wins 1 or 2 more games, maybe 3 more games, to finish at 4 – 8 on the season at best and if you watch Stanford Football practice guess what they look and practice like?
A 4 win football team at best!
Beyond Damn Pitiful!
3. Karl Dorrell, Colorado – Only that happened to Colorado Football on Saturday was UCLA came into Boulder and whipped the Buffs 45 – 17 and made it look very easy indeed and Karl Dorrell’s records at CU now stand at
Overall: 8 – 14 Pac-12: 6 – 8
The Buffs now at 0 – 4 have left in 2022
At Arizona California At Oregon State Arizona State Oregon At USC At Washington Utah
Don’t think the Buffs gonna win a game in Dorrell’s 3 rd year in Boulder!
4. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – With the loss to Old Dominion on Saturday to drop Arkansas State record to 1 – 3 in 2022 Butch Jones in Year 2 at ASU’s records now stand at
Overall: 3 – 13 Sun Belt: 1 – 8
With these games left
La. Monroe James Madison At Southern Miss At Louisiana South Alabama UMass At Texas State Troy
The Red Wolves gonna have a tough time getting to 6 wins in Butch Jones 2 nd year at ASU and they will run your ass Jonesboro for that kind of record, even in Year 2!
5. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – The same disease that is now inflicting Stanford Football
Total Powder Puff Candy Ass Syndrome
has taken over the Northwestern Football program as well with Head Coach Pat Fitzgerald turning the Wildcats into the
Biggest Candy Asses East of the Mississippi River
and to what end we don’t know exactly why but back-to-back losses to Southern Illinois and Miami of Ohio has Northwestern looking a lot like Stanford >
Such Big Candy Asses that the Northwestern Chess Club could whip the Wildcats and make em like it!
Now at 1 – 3 on the season with a lone win over Nebraska which Every Grandma Knitting Club in America could whip like a red-headed stepchild and make em like it the Wildcats have left in 2022
At Penn State Wisconsin At Maryland At Iowa Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Will the Softer than the Pillsbury Dough Boy Wildcats win another game in 2022?
Is the Pillsbury Dough Boy Soft as Hell?
Yep the Wildcats lone win in 2022 will be over a team that the Over 50 Years Old Only Ladies Coffee Klatch Club of Evanston could whip and make em like it = Nebraska!
Be Proud Pat Fitzgerald!
We didn’t think it was possible to field a team SOFTER than Stanford but you have done it and that’s something Son!
6. Tim Albin, Ohio – Ole Tim Albin took over a pretty good Ohio Football Program from Frank Solich and has posted record of
Overall: 5 – 11 MAC: 3 – 5
and now at 2 – 2 on the 2022 season after a Big Big Win over Fordham on Saturday the Bobcats have left in 2022
At Kent State Akron At Western Michigan Northern Illinois Buffalo At Miami (OH) At Ball State Bowling Green
After going 3 – 9 in Year 1 at Ohio we would recommend that Tim Albin find a way to get to 6 wins in 2022 or it’s Dandy Don time!
7. Steve Sarkisian, Texas – With the loss to Texas Tech which no Texas team should EVER lose to Steve Sarkisian records at Texas now stand at
Overall: 7 – 9 Big 12: 3 – 7
and if this kind of losing continues then Arch Manning, if he decided ultimately to attend Texas, will be playing for a new Head Coach in 2023 in Austin!
The Longhorns are now 2 – 2 on the season and have left in 2022
West Virginia Oklahoma Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Can the Horns win 4 of their remaining 8 games?
Maybe or Maybe Not but consider this
Tom Herman got his ass run at Texas posting records of
7 – 6 10 – 4 8 – 5 7 – 3
Does anyone think Steve Sarkisian could survive posting 2 losing seasons in his first 2 years at Texas?
Not A Chance In Hell!
8. Mike Bloomgren, Rice – In 4 seasons at Rice Mike Bloomgren has posted records of
Overall: 13 – 33 CUSA: 9 – 20
and sooner or later someone in Houston is gonna say >
That ain’t very good Son!
With the loss to Houston and now 2 – 2 on the season Rice has left in 2022
UAB At FAU At La. Tech Charlotte UTEP At Western Kentucky UTSA At North Texas
We would recommend that Mike Bloomgren win the next 2 Very Damn Winnable Games or you can turn out the lights in Houston for Ole Mike!
9. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – In a miracle of sorts Navy was able to best East Carolina in double overtime on Saturday to get their first win of the season and now the 1 – 2 Sailors at the US Naval Academy have left in 2022
At Air Force Tulsa Houston Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
Geez…will Navy win more than 3 games in 2022?
10. Scot Loeffler, Bowling Green – In 4 seasons at Bowling Green Scot Loeffler’s records now stand at
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida – Jeff Scott and this USF Bulls almost got a win over the Florida Gators in The Swamp who played like they were hardly coached at all Billy Napier and with another loss Scott’s records at USF now stand at
Overall: 4 – 20 AAC: 1 – 14
Now the Bulls have left
At Louisville East Carolina At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
Geez…maybe the Bulls can win 2 or 3 of those games…if they play better than they played against Florida that is!
2. David Shaw, Stanford – There’s just no explaining Stanford Head Coach David Shaw deciding to turn the Cardinal Football Program from one of the
Toughest Programs in College Football to the Biggest Bunch of Pillow Fight Loving Candy Asses in America
but David has done it and now there really is no longer a Football Program on the Stanford campus and there’s little doubt the
Stanford Chess Club could Whip the Hell out of the Stanford Football Team and…Make Them Like It!
Over the last 4 seasons David Shaw’s record now stands at
12 – 20
and most of those 12 Wins over Sub-.500 teams and now the 1 – 1 Cardinal gets a trip to Husky Stadium in Seattle who are coached by new Head Coach Kalen DeBoer and talk about an Ass Kicking…
The Cardinal are about to….Get Their Asses Kicked by Washington = A Real Football Team!
What’s left for Stanford >
At Washington At Oregon Oregon State At Notre Dame Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At California BYU
Probably 3 – 9….Maybe 4 – 8 for Stanford in 2022 and it would take Major Miracle for the Cardinal to get 6 wins which is
Just A Total Damn Disgrace on Every Level Imaginable!
3. Karl Dorrell, Colorado – Karl Dorrell’s Buffs got their asses handed to them on Saturday by Minnesota by the score of
49 – 7
which drops Colorado’s 2022 record to 0 – 3 with games still left against
UCLA At Arizona California At Oregon State Arizona State Oregon At USC At Washington Utah
Now in his 3 rd season at Colorado Karl Dorrell should win 7+ games with the above schedule but reality is
The Buffs might not win a game in 2022!
4. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – Navy had Week 3 off and Thank Goodness for that because the Midshipmen no doubt needed to have lots of Pillow Fights and High Tea to get ready for the rest of the 2022 season and 0 – 2 Navy has left under Kenny Boy games against
At East Carolina At Air Force Tulsa At SMU Houston Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
Will Navy win even 1 game in 2022?
Back to the Pillow Fights Boys and don’t forget High Team you Damn Candy Asses!
Signed, 15+ US Navy Combat Vets at Coaches Hot Seat Totally Ashamed of what Navy Football has become!
5. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – We didn’t give Arkansas State much chance to win at Memphis on Saturday but they kinda made it a game and with that loss the Red Wolves are now 1 – 2 on the season and Butch Jones records at Arkansas State now stand at
Overall: 3 – 12
Sun Belt: 1 – 7
Arkansas State has left in 2022
At Old Dominion La. Monroe James Madison At Southern Miss At Louisiana South Alabama UMass At Texas State Troy
There’s a few winnable games left on the Arkansas State schedule but will they get to 6 wins in 2022?
Not A Damn Chance in Hell or Highwater or even Low Water!
6. Geoff Collins,. Georgia Tech – Getting whipped 42 – 0 by Ole Miss isn’t a recommendation when you looking to hang onto a job but Geoff Collins Georgia Tech team did get whipped by the Rebels 42 – 0 and Collins records in 4 seasons at Tech now stand at
Overall: 10 – 27
ACC: 7 – 19
The Yellowjackets have left in 2022
At UCF At Pitt Duke Virginia At Florida State At Virginia Tech Miami At North Carolina At Georgia
Turn out the Lights
7. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – We finally found an offense more inept than Jimbo Fisher’s Aggies offense
The Miami Offense = What A Total Disaster It Is Mario!
and luckily for Jimbo Ole Mario Cristobal has his hands in the Canes offense just like he did at Oregon which F-Up the Ducks offense totally and it looks like that’s continuing in Miami!
Back to Jimbo who got a Total Gift from the Canes on Saturday to move the Aggies record to 2 – 1 on the season with these games left
Arkansas in Dallas At Mississippi State At Alabama At South Carolina Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
Geez…the Aggies loses to the Razorbacks on Sunday they might not win another game until they host UMass on November 19!
Our guess is the Aggies win 4 or 5 of their remaining games to finish at 6 – 6 or 7 – 5 and that would be $38 Million Dollars paid to Jimbo Fisher to do something that
Bozo the Clown coulda done for $100K a year = $500K Total!
8. Scott Satterfield, Louisville – With the loss to Florida State on Saturday to drop the Louisville record to 1 – 2 on the season that leaves Satterfield’s record at Louisville now at
Overall: 19 – 21
ACC: 12 – 16
That’s Pitiful…Damn Pitiful and Louisville has left in 2022
South Florida At Boston College Virginia Pitt Wake Forest James Madison At Clemson NC State At Kentucky
Maybe Louisville can get to 6 wins in 2022 but should Satterfield’s 4 th season at Louisville be about Maybe getting to 6 wins?
9. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – A couple of weeks ago we thought that Northwestern beating Nebraska was something but now we know
A Wet Paper Sack could be the Huskers
and now Pat Fitzgerald team loses at home in back-to-back games to
Duke Southern Illinois
Whatever they are paying Pat Fitzgerald at Northwestern if it’s over 10 cents per game it’s way Damn too much because this is just a
Total Damn Disgrace
and couldn’t have happened to a Bigger Ass who believes his ass spun up the entire Universe when his ass hasn’t worked a day in his Pitiful Life off the Northwestern campus and he couldn’t run a lemonade stand in downtown Evanston on the best Damn day of his Damn life!
If you are going to be a Total Damn Arrogant Ass Patty Boy
Win some Damn Football Games Son and don’t lose…wait for it…to
Southern Illinois at home Son!
10. Tim Albin, Ohio – Since taking over a Pretty, Pretty Good football program from Frank Solich at Ohio Ole Tim Albin has now posted records of
Overall: 4 – 11
MAC: 3 – 5
and now at 1 – 2 on the year the Bobcats have left in 2022
Fordham At Kent State Akron At Western Michigan Northern Illinois Buffalo At Miami (Ohio) At Ball State Bowling Green
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – If you want to see a football team that has Totally Tuned out their Head Coach + Assistant Coaches put on tape of the Appy State at Texas A&M game from Saturday and you will see…
Lots of Aggies players playing at 50% or Less Effort who don’t give 1 Damn Rip what Jimbo Fisher says, does, or Damn anything else for that matter!
We been telling anyone that will listen that Jimbo Fisher has created a Helluva Problem in Aggieland by becoming King Jimbo and not being involved with Players on a daily basis and that reality has now reached Gameday and we could be looking at a Total Tailspin and Massive Crash & Burn with the Aggies if they lose another game and….
Here comes the Miami Hurricanes under new Head Coach Mario Cristobal to Aggieland which gonna pop the Aggies in the mouth and make em like it!
Lose to Miami in this spot with Arkansas in Dallas on deck and then this schedule…
At Mississippi State At Alabama At South Carolina Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
…Jimbo and the Aggies be Damn Lucky to win 6 games in 2022 and Jimbo wins less than 8 Wins this season according to our Aggies alum buddies…
“We are going to run Jimbo’s ass right out of the State of Texas forget about just College Station!”
Most Amazing Thing about Aggies loss to Appy State on Saturday is that was…wait for it…
Jimbo Fisher’s 50 th Freaking Football Game Coaching Texas A&M and that is what he has built in 50 games…what he put on the field against the Mountaineers?
How can Jimbo Fisher even go into work and collect a paycheck after that Total Horseshit Crapola he and the Aggies Coaches put on the field Saturday?
Shameful comes to mind but it’s worse than that…this is Borderline Flat-Out Quitting As Coaches!
If the Aggies don’t show up against Miami on Saturday then Jimbo and the entire Aggies staff should be fired and bring in some Pee Wee Coaches to coach the Aggies who actually Give A Damn and will get A&M ready to play football games!
We may just have 2 College Football Programs passing each other at Kyle Field on Saturday….
Miami headed UP
Texas A&M headed back to the Dumpster on Fire going down river!
2. Jeff Scott, South Florida – With a Win over Howard on Saturday Ole Jeff Scott has now won….wait for it…4 games at USF in 3 seasons and Ole Scott may not win another game for awhile >
At Florida At Louisville East Carolina At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
We be stunned if USF won more than 1 more game in 2022….Totally Stunned!
3. David Shaw, Stanford – If not for Lincoln Riley calling off the Trojans Offense against Stanford in the 2 nd half USC would have easily scored 100+ points on David Shaw’s Cardinal which really is no longer a…
Football Team or Football Program
It’s just now….Damn Nothing!
Disgraceful come to mind
Pitiful comes to mind
But what really comes to mind is that the Super Duper Tea Party Candy Ass Football Program that David Shaw has allowed Stanford Football to become is a…
Total Disgrace to Stanford University and to the Game of Football in America!
This isn’t Football that is Stanford is playing….it’s Sub Tiddly-Winks with Candy Asses everywhere you look that couldn’t punch there way out of a wet paper sack on the best Damn day of their lives!
Now at 1 – 1 Shaw and Stanford have left…
At Washington At Oregon Oregon State At Notre Dame Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At California BYU
Geez…what now…Stanford might win 4 games total in 2022? Maybe…if they are Damn Lucky!
It’s Just A Damn Freaking Disgrace!
4. Karl Dorrell, Colorado – On Saturday Karl Dorrell coached his 20 the game as the Head Coach at Colorado against Air Force and…wait for it…
The Buffs got TOTALLY DESTROYED by the score of 41 – 10!
Why exactly Karl Dorrell was hired at Colorado we will never know because the hire made…
No Damn Sense if your ass actually watched Karl coach at UCLA
Your ass has a 2+ IQ!
Karl Dorrell is a terrific guy and human being and we wish his ass was winning at Colorado but this….
Is A Damn Disgrace to the University of Colorado and Football in America!
Now at 0 – 2 on the season the Buffs have left in 2022…
At Minnesota UCLA At Arizona California At Oregon State Arizona State Oregon At USC At Washington Utah
Geez…the Buffs might not win a game in 2022!
We’ll go 2 – 10 record for Colorado in 2022 as a guess and our humble opinion!
5. Scot Loeffler, Bowling Green – With the loss to FCS Eastern Kentucky on Saturday Bowling Green Head Coach Scot Loeffler’s records in 4 seasons at the school are now…
Overall: 7 – 24 MAC: 4 – 17
Nothing else needs to said or written on Loeffler!
6. Marcus Freeman, Notre Dame – We have been watching Notre Dame Football since the early 1970s and since the Irish play USC and Stanford every season we have seen lots of Notre Dame games in person in South Bend, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, and at bowl games and here’s what we know about Notre Dame Football!
No one with a 2+ IQ and/or has watched 1 Down of Football in their lives on any Damn level would hire…
Someone to be the Head Coach at Notre Dame unless they have been a SUCCESSFUL College Head Coach before!
Hiring an Assistant Coach at Notre Dame who never even sniffed a Head Coaching Job forget about being SUCCESSFUL in that job is…
Total and Complete Stupidity and Level of Human Ignorance that goes beyond the 2003 Iraq War which only a…
Total Damn Moron would have launched and George W. Bush is one of the Stupidest Bastards we ever run into and we known W since the early 1980s!
Memo to Marcus Freeman since your ass knows NOTHING about being Head Coach Son >
Your ONLY JOB Son is to deliver your football team to Gameday….wait for it…
READY TO PLAY FOOTBALL!
We are not talking about having a Great Gameplan and making sure your football team is ready on the physical side to play the game….Any Damn Moron Coach can do that if he has a 2+ IQ…we are talking about something far more important Son…
Making Damn Sure Your Football Team is READY To Play the Game!
The Irish on Saturday were…
NOT READY TO PLAY Marshall and that…
WAS YOUR ONLY DAMN JOB KID which your ass is being paid Millions of Dollars to do and if you can’t do that Son guess what…
Your Ass Is Going To Get Run…and after Season 1!
This is the Damn Leagues Son not Podunk U so Get Off Your Damn Ass and Coach the Notre Dame Football Team and don’t you dare lose to California on Saturday….or your ass might get run right after the game! Kidding of course now…but highly recommend you don’t lose to Cal because if you do Son the folks with the $$$ around Notre Dame gonna start talking about putting a pot of $$$ together to buy you and Jack out!
7. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – The Complete Destruction of Navy Football continues under Ken Niumatalolo with a loss to Memphis by 3+ touchdowns on Saturday and in the last 3 seasons Kenny Boy has put up records of…
3 – 7 4 – 8 0 – 2
…and we don’t see any end in sight of this Total Damn Madness and Complete Destruction of Navy Football…until Ken and his Candy Ass Football is…
Banished from the US Naval Academy….FOREVER!
End This Damn Idiocy already!
8. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – With the Arkansas State loss to Ohio State by score of 45 – 12 on Saturday Butch Jones records at ASU now stand at…
Overall: 3 – 11
Sun Belt: 1 – 7
…and the Sun Belt just proved it’s No Damn Joke on Saturday so with these games left…
At Memphis At Old Dominion La. Monroe James Madison At Southern Miss At Louisiana South Alabama UMass Texas State Troy
…..it ain’t gonna be easy to get the Red Wolves to 6 wins in 2022 and the Arkansas State folks are exactly patient with coaches that don’t get them to at least 6 wins every season!
9. Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech – The Yellow Jackets beat Western Carolina on Saturday which is Geoff Collins…
10 th Win in 4 seasons at Georgia Tech
…and with these games left on the schedule…
Ole Miss At UCF At Pitt Duke Virginia At Florida State At Virginia Tech Miami At North Carolina At Georgia
….it ain’t exactly like there are lots of Wins left on Tech’s schedule now!
We’ll guess 4 – 8 and see if Collins can beat our guess!
10. Steve Sarkisian, Texas – Sometimes you gotta wonder about a Coach like Sarkisian calling pass plays from inside the 5 yard-line with a Freshman QB on the field that ends up getting the Freshman QB injured and out of a game where he’s playing some good football, but these are things that…
Great Coaches Think About and A Great Coach
…is not Damn throwing the ball from the 2-yard line and getting his Freshman QB hurt when playing Alabama when you had to know Bama would be coming after his ass!
We really also don’t have Damn Clue what Alabama OC Bill O’Brien was doing on Saturday who easily called one of the…
Worst Offensive Games in recent College Football History
…throwing the ball lots when Alabama could have used their running game to pound Texas and hang onto the football but…
Arrogant Asses have to prove their Ass can do something and Billy Boy called lots of pass plays to prove what exactly…that his ass could?
In a game Alabama should have won by 2+ Touchdowns on Billy Boy with Little Nicky listening in on the headset called Dumb Play after Dumb Play and if Texas could tackle as well as Aunt Mildred they easily beat Alabama or if Sark would just…
Run the Damn Ball at the Endzone he doesn’t get his Freshman QB hurt and Texas wins the game!
Stupid…Just Plain Stupidity on both side of this Bama – Horns game!
Now at 1 – 1 when Texas should be 2 – 0 and rolling with a win over Alabama the Horns have left in 2022…
UTSA At Texas Tech West Virginia Oklahoma Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Texas could easily lose to UTSA at home and the rest of those games are No Damn Joke either including at Kansas so don’t think that just because Sark and Texas gave Alabama a good game…remember now..
Billy Boy O’Brien Dumber than Anyone on Earth…well not as Dumb as George W Bush now
….that they will roll rest of the 2022 because their asses could easily lose 5+ games this season and that happens…
Week 1 of the 2022 College Football Season was interesting alright, but especially interesting for the Coaches on the Hot Seat and has set-up some fascinating games in the coming weeks that could lead to some…
Big Job Openings in 2022
…and with that let’s bring out the Late Great Johnny Cash!
1. Scott Frost, Nebraska – It’s hard to know what to make of the 2022 Nebraska football team but they seem to be playing a lot like the Scott Frost Nebraska teams of the past few years and seeing that Cornhuskers were tied with North Dakota at half on their home field on Saturday at 7 – 7 one can only Sigh and wonder just where in the Hell this train is going?
Nowhere it looks like to us…Just Damn Nowhere!
Now at 1 – 1 on the season Nebraska has left…
Georgia Southern Oklahoma Indiana At Rutgers At Purdue Illinois Minnesota At Michigan Wisconsin At Iowa
…and a Birdie in Omaha with 2 University of Nebraska degrees on this wall in his office told us this past Sunday that….
“Frost is going to need 7…maybe 8 wins…to come back next season.”
Well…can Nebraska get to 7 wins with the above schedule?
Probably Not and No Chance in Hell Huskers get to 7 wins in 2022 if they continue to play the way they played in the first two games of the season!
2. Jeff Scott, South Florida – The Hits Keep Coming for Jeff Scott at South Florida with an opening game ROUT by BYU of the Bulls by the score of…
50 – 21
…which drops Scott’s overall record at USF to….
3 – 19
South Florida has left in 2022…
Howard At Florida At Louisville East Carolina At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
Geez…that’s a Tough Schedule and will lead to a…
3 – 9…maybe 4 – 8 at BEST record for USF in 2022 and no doubt if that happens a Very Damn Good Job will come open in Tampa come December!
3. Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech – Georgia Tech looked against Clemson much liked they looked the 3 seasons…
Not Very Well Coached and Often Confused
We don’t know what is going on at Georgia Tech practices but it ain’t good in our humble opinion and with this left on the Tech schedule…
Western Carolina Ole Miss At UCF At Pitt Duke Virginia At Florida State At Virginia Tech Miami At North Carolina At Georgia
…there ain’t a chance in Hell of Tech winning more than 4 games in 2022 and a Very Damn Good Job will come open in Atlanta come December!
4. David Shaw, Stanford – Every since Stanford Football went to…
Total Cream Puff Offseason Conditioning Program
Total Powder Puff Football Practices
…before the 2019 season the Stanford program has been in a Total Damn Freefall and it’s…
No Surprise to Anyone with a 2+ IQ
…because when your ass is running a…
Total Creampuff and Total Powder Puff Operation guess what your ass becomes…
Worthless Candy Asses = Stanford Football Today!
In the last 3+ seasons under David Shaw the Cardinal record now stands at…
12 – 24
…and of those 12 Wins..
Only 4 were against teams with .500+ records!
For all intents purposes…
Stanford Football No Longer Exists on The Farm…it’s just a Big Collection of Worthless Candy Asses that a Sorority Powder Puff Team could whip and make the Cardinal Players like it!
What will happen on Saturday when USC comes to town in the 2 nd game under Lincoln Riley?
The Stanford Cardinal will Huff and Puff and Talk Tough…and then Run and Hide like the Damn Cowards they as they get their asses whipped in their own stadium!
Cue Jed Clampett….
5. Steve Sarkisian, Texas – We fully expect Nicky Saban to keep a tight reign on his Alabama football team on Saturday and not blow the Longhorns out of their own stadium because mainly what Nick wants to see happen…
Steve Sarkisian to stay at Texas for as long as possible because the Last Damn Thing Nick wants is someone coaching at Texas that knows what the Hell he is doing as they come into the SEC Conference!
We will go a 20 to 24 point win for Bama over Texas which will leave the Horns at 1 – 1 on the season with these games left…
UTSA At Texas Tech West Virginia Oklahoma Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
IF and it’s a big IF Texas can beat UTSA in Week 3 it’s still going to be very hard for Texas to get to 6 wins in 2022 with that schedule…..Very Damn Hard!
Could Steve Sarkisian survive posting back-to-back losing seasons in his first 2 seasons at Texas?
6. Karl Dorrell, Colorado – Karl Dorrell is a great guy but for the life of us we haven’t a Damn Clue why Colorado AD Rick George hired Dorrell before the 2020 season and after seeing first year Head Coach Sonny Dykes bring his new TCU team into Boulder and whip Karl’s ass in his 3 rd season at CU we gotta wonder Rick…
What Really Son was your ass thinking when you hired Karl Dorrell?
Dorrell is now…
Overall: 8 – 11 Pac-12: 6 – 7
…and has these games left to play in 2022…
At Air Force At Minnesota UCLA At Arizona California At Oregon State Arizona State Oregon At USC At Washington Utah
If you can find 6 wins for Colorado on the above schedule you are better folks than us!
7. Scott Loeffler, Bowling Green – In his 4 th season on the job at Bowling Green Scott Loeffler after the loss to UCLA to open the season is sitting on records of…
Overall: 7 – 23 MAC: 4 – 17
…and that ain’t good as someone once said and Bowling Green has left to play in 2022…
Eastern Kentucky Marshall At Mississippi State At Akron Miami (Ohio) At Central Michigan Western Michigan Kent State At Toledo At Ohio
Geez….Cue Dandy Don…
8. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – Hey now…Ken Niumatalolo is a great guy but much like David Shaw at Stanford since Kenny Boy went to a…
Total Powder Puff and Cream Puff Navy Football Program
…before the 2020 season he has turned his Navy Sailors into the Biggest Damn Candy Asses this side of the Stanford Football Players who are Bigger Candy Asses than the Navy Players and if the two teams did meet to play a game what we could do is give all of them pillows and they could have a Big Pillow Fight in the middle of the field and then afterwards serve High Tea like the Total Candy Asses both teams are!
Getting back to Navy if the Naval Academy wants to keep putting Total Candy Asses into the US Navy = The Fleet and mind you there are…
15+ US Navy Combat Veterans who are Members at Coaches Hot Seat
…then fine but don’t come to us crying that The Fleet is filling up with a bunch of Worthless Candy Asses that Ole Kenny Boy is turning out who has posted a record the past 3 seasons of since Kenny went Total Powder Puff + Cream Puff of…
7 – 15
….which includes an opening 2022 season loss at home to…wait for it…
Memo to Ken Niumatalolo: Quit being a Worthless Candy Ass Son and Start Coaching Real Football again at the US Naval Academy!
0 – 1 Navy has left in 2022…
Memphis East Carolina At Air Force Tulsa At SMU Houston Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
Cue Dandy Don for the Worthless Candy Ass Cowards of the Naval Academy Football Team!
Signed, 15+ US Navy Combat Vets at Coaches Hot Seat
9. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – In Week 1 of the 2022 season Butch Jones and Arkansas State whipped Grambling at home which is like saying they whipped….
Now that football season is actually going to start here is what Arkansas State has coming…
At Ohio State At Memphis At Old Dominion La. Monroe James Madison At Southern Miss At Louisiana South Alabama UMass At Texas State Troy
Maybe Butch Jones can get Arkansas State to 6 wins in 2022….probably not!
10. Scott Satterfield, Louisville – The turning point and downward slide for Scott Satterfield at Louisville is when he secretly and quickly found out by the media interviewed for the South Carolina job after the 2020 season coming off of…wait for it…
4 – 7 season
…and now sitting on records of…
Overall: 18 – 20
ACC: 12 – 15
…the 2022 season is Satterfield’s Waterloo and every loss will make things just that much difficult starting with the game this coming Friday night at UCF which is a MUST WIN for Scott for Damn Sure and then after UCF the Cardinals still have to play…
Florida State South Florida At Boston College At Virginia Pitt Wake Forest James Madison At Clemson NC State At Kentucky
Geez…if Louisville loses to UCF to start 0 – 2 there’s just no way they win 6 of their last 10 games with that schedule and our guess a year from today or rather before Christmas the Head Coach of the Louisville Cardinals football team will be…
It’s hard to believe it but the 2022 College Football Season is upon us and Coaches Hot Seat is back for a 16 th year of covering the CFB Hot Seat Coaches and everything else that comes to our minds! 2021 was a tough year here at Coaches Hot Seat losing a couple of folks and one of the Heart + Souls of Coaches Hot Seat going back to early days back in the Fall of 2006 when a few of us came up with the idea of Coaches Hot Seat at The Balboa Café in the Marina District of San Francisco but we are re-energized for the 2022 CFB Season and with that let’s bring out the Great Johnny Cash!
Give These Hot Seat Coaches Hell Johnny!
1. Scott Frost, Nebraska – Hell…we thought by Year 2 that Scott Frost would have Nebraska Football rolling again but the Nebraska Wonder Boy has fallen flat on this face in Lincoln and in 4 seasons on the job is sitting on records of…
Overall: 15 – 29
Big Ten: 10 – 25
….and if that isn’t Total Failure we don’t know what Total Failure and so far Scott Frost at Nebraska has been a…
The Cornhuskers get things rolling early in 2022 with a game in Dublin, Ireland against Northwestern and talk about…
A Helluva Must Win Game
…this is a Helluva On Steroids Must Win Game for Scott Frost because lose in this spot with these games left…
North Dakota Georgia Southern Oklahoma Indiana At Rutgers At Purdue Illinois Minnesota At Michigan Wisconsin At Iowa
…there ain’t a Chance In Hell or Highwater or Lincoln that Frost finishes with a Winning Season and Frost at a bare minimum to stay employed in the Great State of Nebraska has to have…
6 Wins in 2022….Hell he probably needs 7+!
Give Em Hell Scott!
2. Jeff Scott, South Florida – Talk about a Total Failure look at what Jeff Scott has done at South Florida in 2 seasons on the job >
Overall: 3 – 18
AAC: 1 – 14
Bozo the Clown’s pet dog could have posted a better record than what Scott put up the last 2 years at USF and either the boy will get things righted in 2022 or it will over in Tampa!
South Florida 2022 Schedule >
BYU Howard At Florida At Louisville East Carolina At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston SMU At Tulsa UCF
So a kid that has won 3 games in 2 seasons at USF is gonna win 6 games with that schedule in 2022?
Got Not A Chance In Hell?
3. Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech – We are not sure what the folks at Georgia Tech expected when they hired Geoff Collins 3 seasons ago but it ain’t this…
2019: 3 – 9 2020: 3 – 7 2021: 3 – 9
Overall: 9 – 25
ACC: 7 – 18
This is very simple for Geoff Collins…either get to 6+ wins in 2022 with this schedule…
Clemson Western Carolina Ole Miss At UCF At Pitt Duke Virginia At Florida State At Virginia Tech Miami At North Carolina At Georgia
…or it’s Dandy Don Turn Out the Lights the Party’s Over Time!
Got Georgia Tech will have a new head football coach by Christmas?
4. David Shaw, Stanford – The Stanford Folks at Coaches Hot Seat count themselves lucky to have seen the decade long roll that Stanford Football got on between 2009 and 2018 under Jim Harbaugh and David Shaw but now you ask any of them what the Hell is going on on The Farm they will sigh and say…
“It’s a Damn Disaster!”
One Stanford alum at Coaches Hot Seat has gotten to see both Stanford and USC practice in the month of August and his evaluation is…
“USC looks like they are ready to light up the Pac-12 and unleash Hellfire on the Pac-12 and College Football under Lincoln Riley”
“Stanford looks like the Biggest Group of Candy Ass Cotton Candy No Damn Hit Anyone Tea Party Holding Lightweights this side of Pee Wee Herman! Check that…Pee Wee Herman is Tough as Nails compared to these Candy Asses and the last few year’s Stanford team that would be lucky to punch out a hole in a wet In-n-Out bag holding the hamburger and fries that I ate in disgust after seeing Stanford Football practice!”
It Be True…Stanford Football has gone from Winning the Pac-12 and Rose Bowl and 2015 to only 7 years later…
The Biggest Bunch of No Tackling and No Hitting and No Football Playing Candy Asses in America and we have no doubt we could take..
Dozen 50+ year olds down to The Farm and whip the Hell out of David Shaw’s Not A Damn Football Team in a game and in a physical fight after the game and make David and all his Cardinal Candy Asses like it!
The last 3 seasons David Shaw has put up records of…
Overall: 11 – 19
Pac-12: 9 – 15
…and the Cardinal has to face in 2022…
Colgate USC At Washington At Oregon Oregon State At Notre Dame Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At California BYU
Got there is No Damn Chance of Stanford finishing with 6 wins in 2022?
Yep…and if Lincoln Riley and USC comes to The Farm and whips the Cardinal in Week 2 the Damn Team may just flat-out quit on Shaw and Shaw will find his ass fired from his alma mater before the 2022 season is over and if that happens the entire Damn Stanford Athletic Department Leadership will be fired as well because they have let Shaw turn Stanford Football into the…
Biggest Joke West of the Mississippi River in the American Republic that will only get a lot worse in 2022!
5. Steve Sarkisian, Texas – The Texas Boosters have cranked-up their NIL Machine to help Sark to start landing some talent in Austin but will Sark make it to coach the 2023 season at Texas whether the latest Manning Boy is coming to Texas or not?
Sark was 5 – 7 in his only season on the job at Texas and No Texas Head Coach has survived 2 straight losing seasons in the modern era of college football and we really doubt that Sark could survive it either so on to the Texas 2022 schedule >
La. Monroe Alabama UTSA At Texas Tech West Virginia Oklahoma Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Geez…7 wins….maybe for Texas in 2022!
We could easily see Texas winning only 5 games again in 2022 and how in the Hell could Sark be retained at Texas if he posts losing seasons in his only two seasons on the job?
Not a Chance in Hell Sark could or would coach Texas in 2023 if that happens!
6. Dino Babers, Syracuse – Dino Babers has 1 Winning Season in his 6 seasons coaching Syracuse and we really doubt that Dino be able to have another losing season coaching the Orange and keep his job so on to the Syracuse 2022 schedule…
Louisville At UConn Purdue Virginia Wagner NC State At Clemson Notre Dame At Pitt Florida State At Wake Forest At Boston College
Damn…that’s a HARD football schedule and if Syracuse is not 4 – 1 when NC State shows up to the Carrier Dome on October 15 there’s not a Chance In Hell the Orange get to 6 wins in 2022!
Get Yourself Together Dino!
7. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – We don’t have any idea why the Arkansas State folks hired Butch Jones a year ago but they did and Butch in Year 1 put up a record of…
2 – 10
Another losing season and Butch is done at Arkansas State so let’s go to the Red Wolves 2022 schedule >
Grambling At Ohio State At Memphis At Old Dominion La. Monroe James Madison At Southern Miss At Louisiana South Alabama UMass Texas State Troy
Come on Butch…Bozo the Clown win 6 games with this schedule coaching Arkansas State even if he started 1 – 3!
8. Jedd Fisch, Arizona – We are still not sure why Jedd Fisch was hired at Arizona but somehow he was and in Year 1 on the job Jedd put up a record of…wait for it…
1 – 11
Let’s look at the Wildcats 2022 schedule to see how long this Fisch Experiment is going to last in Tucson >
At San Diego State Mississippi State North Dakota State At California Colorado Oregon At Washington USC At Utah At UCLA Washington State Arizona State
2 Seasons…that’s how long the Jedd Fisch Experiment will last in Tucson!
9. Tim Albin, Ohio – Taking over a solid Ohio Football program from Frank Solich Ole Tim Albin promptly in Year 1 coaching the Bobcats put up a record of…wait for it…
3 – 9
Just ain’t no way Albin survives if he has another season like that in 2022 and looking at the Ohio schedule…
Florida Atlantic At Penn State At Iowa State Fordham At Kent State Akron At Western Michigan Northern Illinois Buffalo At Miami (OH) At Ball State Bowling Green
…just no way Albin is coaching Ohio in 2023!
10. Karl Dorrell, Colorado – In 2 seasons at Colorado Karl Dorrell has posted records of…
Overall: 8 – 10
Pac-12: 6 – 7
…and in what has become a Very Weak Pac-12 Conference and that’s…
Not So Good Karl!
Let’s go to the Buffs 2022 schedule >
TCU At Air Force At Minnesota UCLA At Arizona California At Oregon State Arizona State Oregon At USC At Washington Utah
No idea how Colorado gets 6 wins in 2022…just no idea!
Well we are off and running for the 2022 College Football Season and…
We waited a day to do the Post Week 3 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings Analysis because we were told there might have been a very surprising development on Monday with a current FBS Head Coach on the Hot Seat which didn’t happen but if it had happened it would have been a Blockbuster Story!
Maybe it will happen…maybe it will not….but something’s going to happen for sure down the road with that head coach!
Let’s bring out the Late Great Johnny Cash to give these Coaches on the Hot Seat Hell!
1. Chip Kelly, UCLA – We are not sure what Chip Kelly is trying to do at UCLA but continuing to run an offense that’s best days are behind it and is also incredibly easy to defend with the lack of talent the Bruins are able to put on the field is nothing but a recipe for a Total Disaster and by any measure an 0 – 3 start to Kelly’s second season in Westwood is already a Total Disaster!
UCLA has left in 2019 the following games…
At Washington State At Arizona Oregon State At Stanford Arizona State Colorado At Utah At USC California
Our guess is that the Bruins win 2 games tops in 2019 and if that happens the Bruins will be looking for a new head coach in early December!
Our recommendation to Chip Kelly > Do something on offense that is not so easy to defend and when Bill Walsh was stuck in trying to get his offense going that would always lead to first…
Getting the Quarterback Moving Around!
2. Willie Taggart, Florida State – Willie Taggart is now sitting on the following records at FSU in his second season >
Overall: 6 – 9 ACC: 3 – 6
And after the loss to Virginia the 1 – 2 Seminoles have left in 2019 >
Louisville NC State At Clemson At Wake Forest Syracuse Miami At Boston College Alabama State At Florida
We see no way that FSU wins more than 6 games in 2019 and there’s no way Willie Taggart can survive going 6 – 6 or worse in his second season in Tallahassee!
3. Will Muschamp, South Carolina – No surprise that South Carolina lost to Alabama and with that loss Will Muschamp’s records at USC now stand at:
Overall: 23 – 19 SEC: 12 – 13
Muschamp’s Overall Record at USC = Average Muschamp’s SEC Record at USC = Disaster
Now at 1 – 2 on the season South Carolina has left in 2019 >
At Missouri Kentucky At Georgia Florida At Tennessee Vanderbilt Appalachian State At Texas A&M Clemson
Can Muschamp and South Carolina win 5 of their last 9 games?
We don’t see how and Muschamp goes 5 – 7 in his fourth season at South Carolina that has got to be incredibly disappointing and 5 – 7 in 2019 would leave Boom’s records at USC something like >
Overall: 27 – 24 SEC: 15 – 16
That’s just…So Damn Average!
4. Justin Fuente, Virginia Tech – Justin Fuente has brought in former Minnesota Head Coach Jerry Kill to try and fix some serious issues in Blacksburg but the problems with Virginia Tech Start, Continue, and Will Never End because of the Lack of Leadership + Coaching that Fuente has NOT provided to his football program going on over 2 years now and we cannot help but wonder >
Just why in the Hell is Justin Fuente not Leading + Coaching his Freaking Football Team?
At its core…what is wrong with Virginia Tech is a Morale + Lack of Leadership Problem that is caused by Justin Fuente abdicating his role as the Head Football Coach at Virginia Tech and that is why the Hokies have posted a record over their last 17 games of >
8 – 9
Now at 2 – 1 on the season with wins over Old Dominion and Furman the Hokies have left in 2019 >
Duke At Miami Rhode Island North Carolina At Notre Dame Wake Forest At Georgia Tech Pitt At Virginia
If Virginia Tech plays against the above teams like it has played against Boston College, Old Dominion, and Furman they will be Very Lucky to win 6 games in 2019 and there’s not a chance in Hell that Fuente can survive a sub-.500 record in his fourth year at Virginia Tech…nor should he survive what be nothing short of a Total Disaster!
5. Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee – Tennessee beat Chattanooga on Saturday which is like saying the Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Team beat a 110 lb. Pee Week Football Team so that win = Nothing Damn At All and now it’s back to Big Boy Football for the Vols with a game at Florida. Surprising to us Florida looks in Dan Mullen’s second year on the job Very Poorly Coached and that may be good enough to beat Tennessee on Saturday, but it does give the Vols a chance to win a game that really the Vols should have no chance of winning.
Florida is a 14-point favorite over Tennessee which speaks to how far the Vols have fallen under Jeremy Pruitt who is now sitting on records of…
Overall: 6 – 9 SEC: 2 – 6
…and with these games left to play in 2019 >
At Florida Georgia Mississippi State At Alabama South Carolina UAB At Kentucky At Missouri Vanderbilt
If Tennessee loses at Florida to drop to 1 – 3 on the season we cannot see how the Vols win 6 games in 2019 and can Pruitt survive posting two straight losing seasons in his first two seasons in Knoxville?
The standards are now so low at Tennessee he just might be able to survive it…unless someone steps-up and buys everyone out in the Tennessee Athletic Department and that might just happen especially if the Vols lose to Vandy again to end the season!
6. Lovie Smith, Illinois – There is No Damn Explanation for why Lovie Smith was ever hired as the head coach at Illinois nor that Smith had his contract extended this past offseason after being a Total Disaster in his first three seasons coaching the Illini so is anyone surprised that Lovie’s football team lost to Eastern Michigan at home on Saturday?
Of course not if your IQ is 2+!
Lovie Smith is now sitting on the following records at Illinois…
Overall: 11 – 28
Big Ten: 4 – 23
…and the Illini have the following games left in 2019 >
Nebraska At Minnesota Michigan Wisconsin At Purdue Rutgers At Michigan State At Iowa Northwestern
We would be very surprised if the now 2 – 1 Illini won more than 2 more games in 2019 which would add up to 4 – 8 in Smith’s fourth year on the job and this being Illinois that should lead to >
Lovie Smith getting a Lifetime Contract at Illinois!
What a time to be alive!
7. Clay Helton, USC – To understand just where the USC Football Program is right now consider this >
In Clay Helton’s 52nd game at USC the Trojans lost to a BYU football team that had to go into overtime to beat a Tennessee team that lost to…wait for it…Georgia State on its home field!
Clay Helton’s record at USC over his last 16 games now stands at…
7 – 9
…and the 2 – 1 Trojans still have to play in 2019 >
Utah At Washington At Notre Dame Arizona At Colorado Oregon At Arizona State At California UCLA
USC would be Damn Lucky to go 5 – 4 in their last 9 games and if Clay Helton goes 7 – 5 in his 5th season at the school the Trojans will be looking to a new head coach in early December.
8. Chris Ash, Rutgers – Rutgers had a bye in Week 3 but Chris Ash in his fourth season at Rutgers is now sitting on records of…
Overall: 8 – 30 Big Ten: 3 – 25
….and the 1 – 1 Scarlet Knights have left in 2019 >
Boston College At Michigan Maryland At Indiana Minnesota Liberty At Illinois Ohio State Michigan State At Penn State
We be stunned if Rutgers won more than 2 more games in 2019 and a 3 – 9 record in your fourth season on the job…even at Rutgers…would have to lead to a head coaching change…right?
9. Charlie Strong, South Florida – Charlie Strong and South Florida beat South Carolina State in Week 3 to get to 1 – 2 on the season but looking at the rest of the Bulls 2019 schedule one has to think there are a lot of Losses coming down the pike!
SMU At UConn BYU At Navy At East Carolina Temple Cincinnati Memphis At UCF
Our guess is that….South Florida wins 4 or 5 games this season and there’s no way Charlie Strong can survive posting a 4 – 8 or 5 – 7 record in his third season at USF…right?
10. Steve Addazio, Boston College – In 40+ years of us watching college football here at Coaches Hot Seat we have NEVER seen a football team more Unprepared To Play a football game than Boston College last Friday night against Kansas with BC looking like their head coaches had spent the entire week hanging out at bars getting drunk letting the BC players coach themselves!
If Steve Addazio is not going to bother to actually get his football team ready to play football games against vastly inferior opponents then his ass should resign in embarrassment or maybe Addazio can actually show up his ass up to work this week to get his team ready to play at Rutgers…another vastly inferior team….so watch out because Addazio has a track record of not doing Any Damn Work…in our humble opinion….when his team is heavily favored in a game >
Boston College is a 7.5 favorite against Rutgers = Watch Out BC Fans because could be another Total Damn Collapse on the way this Saturday!
If Addazio loses to Rutgers his ass is going right on the #1 Hot Seat because he would need to have his ass fired right after the game on the field!
With Week 2 of the college football season in the books let’s get right to the Great Johnny Cash to tell these coaches on the Hot Seat what it’s all about!
Thank You Mr. Cash and for anyone that hasn’t seen the following great documentary on the Man in Black Johnny Cash made by the BBC it is well worth your time which produced this terrific quote from Roseanne Cash >
“Johnny Cash is a two-word answer for why it’s still good to be an America.”
1. Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee – Every Summer several of us at Coaches Hot Seat get together for a Great American Road Trip with our RVs and in the Summer of 2018 we drove from San Francisco to Boston and back with our wives and kids along for the ride at least part of the time. We always try to stop along the way at college towns or cities related to Coaches on the Hot Seat and last year we got to two places related to Tennessee head coach Jeremy Pruitt >
Now, we have been to both of these cities many times for business and football games in the past, but this time we were interested to learn what we could from people that that knew Jeremy Pruitt when he was an assistant coach at Hoover High School in the suburb of Hoover, Alabama about 20 miles south of Birmingham and learn a lot we did. Over two days we had a couple of lunches at Taziki’s Mediterranean Café (Great Greek Food!) and Jim N’ Nick’s BBQ both only a few miles from Hoover High School.
What we learned in those two lunches about Pruitt and the guy he used to work for at Hoover High School, head coach Rush Propst, was interesting indeed and we carried with us to Knoxville where we were to meet our kids for a trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Dollywood, a theme park owned by the Great Dolly Parton, an opinion of Pruitt we did not have before our trip to Hoover. In Knoxville we met with people that had only known and watched Pruitt since he got to town only a few months earlier to take over the Tennessee football program and they had some very definite opinions of Pruitt that have sharpened a good bit in the last year and who we touched base again with on the Sunday after the Vols lost to BYU.
A question that we posed to all of these people in 2018 and in the last few weeks has been >
Who exactly is Jeremy Pruitt and what do you think of him?
Very interesting is that not one person, in Hoover, Alabama or Knoxville, Tennessee had anything remotely positive to say about Jeremy Pruitt and they also didn’t have a ton of negative things to say about Pruitt with most of it being boilerplate in nature, but almost every one of them said something along the lines of (and we are paraphrasing here) >
“Jeremy has never been wrong and he never will be wrong.”
“It is not within Pruitt to admit he is wrong…about anything.”
“Jeremy tends to blame others when things go wrong and takes the credit when things go right.”
Now the above are the opinions of American Citizens who shared those opinions with us without fear or favor and we also got some very strong opinions on the man Pruitt worked for at Hoover High School, Rush Propst, and we can characterize those opinions along the lines of Propst being one of the most arrogant human beings we have ever heard described by others, but then most in and around the game of football know the backstory on Rush Propst who is now out of football after being suspended from his last high school job in Georgia. Now related to Rush Propst and Hoover High School Football many years ago when a couple of Coaches Hot Seat members were in Birmingham on business we went out to Hoover High School to watch Propst coach his football team in practice and Jeremy Pruitt was on those practice fields and one thing that really stood out to us from watching that practice very close to the field with someone that played at the school decades before was that it was never-ending of running down the players by almost all the Hoover coaches. Yes, that is something we will never forget, which is something we would not tolerate from anyone coaching our kids because we know there’s a way to coach kids without running their asses down all day.
Getting back to Jeremy Pruitt we have a Coaches Hot Seat member who played for Paul “Bear” Bryant at Alabama in the 1970s and he always talks about how Coach Bryant would “give credit to the players when we won and take the blame when we lost” and actually Coach Bryant had a quote along those lines that we really believe in here at Coaches Hot Seat >
“If anything goes bad, I did it. If anything goes semi-good, we did it. If anything goes really good, then you did it. That’s all it takes to get people to win football games for you.” Paul “Bear” Bryant
Now, we tried to remember Jeremy Pruitt ever taking blame for anything in his stops at Alabama, Florida State, Georgia, Alabama, and in his second season at Tennessee and we could not remember or find one on the Internet and in fact we found the exact opposite of Pruitt blaming his players when things go wrong and taking credit when things for right.
Case in point to what we have written above below you will find a video of Jeremy Pruitt’s press conference right after the lost to BYU on Saturday night and we ask that you watch this press conference and tell us if you see Pruitt taking blame for the loss or do you see as we do Pruitt immediately blaming his players for not performing, and we remind folks that Pruitt has been paid $7 Million Dollars over the last two years to get his football team ready to play in games and yet when the team fails it’s not Pruitt’s fault….it’s the players’ fault:
Sorry Jeremy Pruitt….but you are Sorry As Hell and we are not sure exactly where you learned to blame players as the Head Coach instead of taking responsibility for YOUR team’s play since YOU are the Head Coach, but we have some good guesses and both are in Alabama where you worked for two head coaches in Rush Propst and Nick Saban who also….have never been wrong…and when things go bad both blame others in our opinion which Saban did the entire offseason blaming other assistant coaches and the team not playing up to the “Alabama standard” in the loss to Clemson…whatever the Hell that is Nick!
It’s seems clear to us that Jeremy Pruitt is never wrong and he’s working for an athletic director in Phil Fulmer who also is never wrong and it’s just our opinion that Pruitt and Fulmer will burn down the Tennessee Football program totally before either would admit they have been wrong about anything meaning Pruitt in how he is coaching and getting his football team ready to play games and Fulmer ever admitting he made a mistake in hiring Pruitt.
What you have fans of Tennessee Football is a potentially disastrous situation where there are two people in positions of power over the Vols football program who in our opinion will…
Destroy It Totally Before They Ever Admit They Were Wrong!
Just our humble opinion.
As for the BYU – Tennessee game let’s just be honest here >
It was two teams that played hard but were only mediocrely coached with both teams making lots of mistakes on the field and in coaching decisions, but in the end BYU made a play or two and won a game they had no Damn business winning and at the end of that game as you can clearly see >
Jeremy Pruitt blamed his players instead of taking personal responsibility for what happened on the field which he is paid Millions of Dollars to do and for that Jeremy…
You Are Worthless As Hell and Not Fit To Call Yourself A Member of Any Alabama Family Associated with Paul “Bear” Bryant because the Bear would kick your Sorry and Worthless Ass for being the Total Damn Prick that you are, and we know at least one former Alabama football player that played for the Bear who calls your behavior “below shameless and selfish as Hell!”
Jeremy Pruitt’s Records at Tennessee >
Overall: 5 – 9
SEC: 2 – 6
Now at 0 – 2 on the 2019 Tennessee has left to play on their schedule >
Chattanooga At Florida Georgia Mississippi State At Alabama South Carolina UAB At Kentucky At Mizzou Vanderbilt
Our guess is Tennessee wins 4 games this season and the only way that Pruitt gets fired after a 4 – 8 season is if Phil Fulmer gets fired first because Fulmer is not admitting he made a mistake hiring Pruitt no matter what happens in 2019 or anytime in the future which means eventually Fulmer will be fired and the Tennessee President/Chancellor will then fire Pruitt and then maybe the next AD will hire someone like Mike Leach who Tennessee fans….you could have already had in his second season in Knoxville who be WINNING BIG!
2. Chip Kelly, UCLA – After the loss to San Diego State at the Rose Bowl on Saturday by the Bruins in front of a crowd that looked like 10,000 or so people we are not quite sure what Chip Kelly is doing in Westwood but for Damn sure it doesn’t look like he is coaching this UCLA football team!
Chip Kelly is running an offense that will not work in today’s game even if he had more talent at QB and elsewhere on the field so we don’t know exactly where this is going but we do know that following >
Chip Kelly’s Record at UCLA >
Overall: 3 – 11
Pac-12: 3 – 6
UCLA remaining schedule >
Oklahoma At Washington State At Arizona Oregon State At Stanford Arizona State Colorado At Utah At USC California
The Bruins will be lucky to win 2 games in 2019 and we are quite confident that Kelly cannot survive a 2 win season and that athletic director Dan Guerrero will be fired first and then the next AD will hire a new head coach for the Bruins who might be the current offensive coordinator at USC if he’s interested in the job!
3. Willie Taggart, Florida State – Willie Taggart stole a win over La. Monroe on Saturday in what can be called nothing but Another Damn Pitiful Performance by the Florida State Football Team under Taggart which there have been a Helluva Lot of the last two seasons.
Sitting on these records….
Overall: 6 – 8
ACC: 3 – 5
….Taggart has very little margin for error since the Seminoles at a minimum will need 6 wins and probably 8 for Willie to coach FSU in 2020 and with that in mind let’s look at what the 1 – 1 Noles have left to play in 2019 >
At Virginia Louisville NC State At Clemson At Wake Forest Syracuse Miami At Boston College Alabama State At Florida
If you can’t beat Boise State and care only barely beat La. Monroe on your homefield then for Damn sure you are not going to 5 of your last 9 games playing the above schedule so we fully expect the FSU job to open up shortly after the Florida game in early December big buyout for Willie or not because this Horseshit FSU now playing….we nor anyone else can stand it for another season!
4. Will Muschamp, South Carolina – South Carolina played well against Charleston Southern which is like saying the Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Team looked good against the Masons, who we regularly score 100+ points a game on, so what’s ahead for the Gamecocks is what’s important and now at 1 – 1 USC has left >
Alabama At Mizzou Kentucky At Georgia Florida At Tennessee Vanderbilt Appalachian State At Texas A&M Clemson
South Carolina should beat Vanderbilt and Appalachian State at home so that’s 3 wins….they should beat Tennessee in Knoxville so that’s 4 wins….but we don’t see another win on the schedule and anyone that thinks Will Muschamp can post a 4 – 8 record in his fourth year in Columbia and keep his job is either drunk on whiskey, high on Gunja, or kissing AD Ray Tanner’s ass!
5. Justin Fuente, Virginia Tech – The Hokies beat Old Dominion on Saturday and up next for Va. Tech is another Powerhouse in Furman so the team should be…we repeat…should be 2 – 1 when they host Duke on Friday, September 27 but then after the Blue Devils what’s left is >
At Miami Rhode Island – Another Powerhouse North Carolina At Notre Dame Wake Forest At Georgia Tech Pitt At Virginia
Geez…whoever put together the 2019 Hokies out-of-conference schedule must have thought he has a Total Damn Loser as a head coach who will need 3 sure-wins that even Bozo the Clown could produce but even with those 3 wins how many games will Va. Tech win this season?
Our guess…5 games for a 5 – 7 record in Justin Fuente’s fourth year at Va. Tech and with TWO sure-wins!
Got if the Hokies go 5 – 7 in 2019 that Justin Fuente’s should be run out of Blacksburg?
Yep…in our humble opinion…because Captain Kangaroo could have gotten the Hokies 5 wins coaching them with this Total Horseshit schedule!
6. Charlie Strong, South Florida – We are not quite sure why USF has Totally Collapsed under Charlie Strong over the last 8 games going 0 – 8 from the Houston game forward from last season and losing the first two games of 2019, but it is a Stunning Collapse which should come to an end when the Bulls play South Carolina State this coming Saturday…we say it should!
0 – 2 on the season with these games left to play….
South Carolina State SMU At UConn BYU At Navy At East Carolina Temple Cincinnati Memphis At UCF
….we really cannot see USF getting to 6 wins in 2019 even with wins over South Carolina State and UConn on the road. Can Charlie Strong post a 5 – 7 or worse record in his third season at USF and return to coach the Bulls in 2020? Probably, but why is South Florida Totally Collapsing….that is by far the more important question!
7. Chris Ash, Rutgers – Chris Ash’s Rutgers team got Totally Destroyed by Iowa by the score of 30 – 0 on Saturday with the Hawkeyes only half-awake for the game and that Total Destruction game in…wait for it….Ash’s 38th game at the school in his fourth season on the job!
Chris Ash’s records at Rutgers now stand at >
Overall: 8 – 30
Big Ten: 3 – 25
Rutgers has left to play in 2019 >
Boston College At Michigan Maryland At Indiana Minnesota Liberty At Illinois Ohio State Michigan State At Penn State
We don’t see Rutgers winning another game this season and we rather doubt Ash will make it to end of the 2019 season but then he should have been fired after the 2018 season…in our humble opinion….because Rutgers was a worse-off football program after 3 seasons of Ash coaching them than when Ash took over the program in 2016.
8. Lovie Smith, Illinois – Lovie Smith and the Illini were able to get 2 wins to start the season against Akron and UConn and most any Powder Puff team would be 2 – 0 right now as well playing those 2 games and in Week 3 here comes another team most any Powder Puff team would beat >
Got the AD at Illinois knew he would have a Total Disaster on his hands so he loaded up the out-of-conference schedule with Cupcakes to get 3 easy wins on the books?
Yep….in our humble opinion!
Lovie Smith’s record at Illinois now stand at….
Overall: 11 – 27
Big Ten: 4 – 23
…and the Illini have left in 2019 >
Eastern Michigan Nebraska At Minnesota Michigan Wisconsin At Purdue Rutgers At Michigan State At Iowa Northwestern
Mary Tyler Moore coaching the Illini could win 4 games in 2019 but how many more wins will the team get?
Our guess…maybe 5 wins….maybe just 4 wins….but with 3 Cupcakes + Rutgers = Super Big Ten Cupcake Gilligan could have led the Illini to 4 wins in 2019!
9. Kalani Sitake, BYU – BYU got a nice win on the road in Knoxville on Saturday and not surprising the Cougar players played hard throughout as they always have done in our four-plus decades of watching BYU football play and right there is why we are so hard on BYU Head Coaches >
We have been watching BYU football for decades and a couple of us knew Coach LaVell Edwards who was just a Helluva Coach and Man and thus we expect a lot out of BYU Football….A Helluva Lot!
Kilani Sitake played for LaVell Edwards at BYU between 1997 – 2000 where he was a three-year starter at fullback and after the wins over the Vols Sitake’s record now stand at:
Overall: 21 – 20
That’s not good enough for BYU…at least in our humble opinion…and now at 1 – 1 on the season the Cougars have left to play in 2019 >
USC Washington At Toledo At South Florida Boise State At Utah State Liberty Idaho State At UMass At San Diego State
In our opinion having seen USC in person last week at the Coliseum against Stanford the Trojans are beatable and watching Cal beat Washington we believe that UW is beatable and certainly there are at least beyond those two games another 5 games at least on the schedule so 7 – 5 is very doable this season…Very Doable!
10. Kevin Sumlin, Arizona – Arizona beat Northern Arizona by the score of 65 – 41 on Saturday and now the 1 – 1 Wildcats have left to play this season games against >
Texas Tech UCLA At Colorado Washington At USC At Stanford Oregon State At Oregon Utah At Arizona State
Can Arizona win 5 of its remaining 10 games?
Not if they don’t beat both Texas Tech and UCLA in the next couple of weeks!
Amazingly Week 3 of the college football season is already in the books and the HEAT is being turned-up on college head coaches who have stumbled out of the gate or in some cases NEVER got out of the gate and with that REALITY let’s get to the…
These head coaches don’t like to see the Man in Black but Give ‘em Hell anyway Johnny Cash!
1. Paul Rhoads, Iowa State – With the Iowa State loss to Toledo on Saturday considering this stat for a second….
In Paul Rhoads last 30 games at Iowa State he has posted a record of:
7 – 23
In Paul Rhoads last 25 Big 12 games at Iowa State he has posted a record of:
4 – 21
Yep, that will land your ass on the No. 1 Hot Seat in the land and after a 1 – 2 start to the 2015 season the Cyclones get a week off before playing Kansas at home on October 3.
Iowa State can beat this Kansas team in the wake of the Complete Freaking Disaster left by that Dumbass Charlie Weis…right?
We sure the Hell hope so but how will Iowa State fare in its other 8 Big 12 conference games after they beat Kansas on October 3?
Hell if we know, but it looks like barring a Miracle in Corn Country Iowa State will be looking for a new head football coach come December!
2. Doug Martin, New Mexico State – Doug Martin is in his third season at New Mexico State and with the Aggies overtime loss to UTEP on Saturday Martin has posted a record in three seasons at NMSU of….
4 – 23
Enough said on Doug Martin’s Hot Seat situation at New Mexico State!
3. Darrell Hazell, Purdue – We here at Coaches Hot Seat fully expected Darrell Hazell’s Boilermakers to beat Virginia Tech at home on Saturday but instead the Hokies delivered a 51 – 24 beatdown of Purdue and now the 2015 season could turn into a Complete Freaking Disaster for Hazell with a very good Bowling Green team coming to town this coming Saturday.
A loss to Bowling Green and Purdue will start the season at…
1 – 3
…with 8 Big Ten games left to be played starting with a game at Michigan State on October 3 and for the life of us we believe if you can’t beat Virginia Tech or Bowling Green how in the Hell will Purdue win another game this season!
Oh, Darrell Hazell’s win/loss records in his third season at Purdue:
Overall: 5 – 22
Big Ten: 1 – 15
That’s BAD with a capital B!
4. Mike London, Virginia – After a few tense moments Mike London’s Virginia football team got its first win of the season over William & Mary on Saturday and now it’s back to Big Boy football in Week 4 with a game on Friday night against Boise State.
Now in his SIXTH season at Virginia Mike London has win/loss records on the board of…
Overall: 24 – 40
ACC: 11 – 29
…with ONE winning season out of FIVE and if UVA is going to post a winning season in 2015 we would recommend that they beat Boise State on Friday night!
By comparison the Virginia head coach that Mike London replaced and who was run out of Charlottesville on a rail…
…coached at UVA for NINE seasons posting FIVE winning seasons.
Yep…that reality will land your ass on the Hot Seat 100% of the time!
5. Bret Bielema, Arkansas – A few years ago a handful of Coaches Hot Seat members were having dinner with one of their college physics professors and one asked the professor about the following Albert Einstein quote:
CHS Member: “John…what did Einstein mean when he said…
“Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”
College Physics Professor: “Ahhh…Albert…a very smart one he was. There is a scientific answer to what Einstein meant when he said, “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one,” but remembering you boys’ grades in my class I will give you the layman’s answer!
Loud laughter at the table!
College Physics Professor: “What Einstein meant was that reality is nothing more and nothing less than how each of our brains perceives the world and the perceived reality for one person is often very different than the reality for almost everyone else on the Earth and thus one reality is very hard to define. In the end reality is just the perception created by the neurons firing off in each of our brains which human beings will naturally try to order towards their own individual particular world view.”
CHS Member: “So what you are saying is that reality…meaning a one reality for everyone no more exists than the Man on the Moon and that reality is different for each person based upon how their individual brain perceives the world?”
College Physics Professor: “Precisely, but then human beings because of their highly evolved brains look at the world around them and naturally want to order it, to organize it, to classify it, to put people and ideas into certain boxes, because that is what homo sapiens were forced to do over millions of years of evolution to survive and then thrive and with that you now not only understand what Einstein was saying but you can also grasp why perception plays such a huge role in daily human life. In the end we are what we perceive of the world, of other people, and of ourselves.”
Getting back to the Complete Freaking Disaster that is Bret Bielema’s REALITY right now after the Razorbacks loss to Texas Tech on Saturday the PERCEPTION at the end of the 2014 season was that Arkansas made some HUGE strides….but did they in FACT?
Let’s go Joe Friday and get to the FACTS on the State of Arkansas Football…Past…Present…and Future:
After a loss to Georgia on October 18, 2014 the Arkansas record stood at…
3 – 4
….and then the Razorbacks under Bret Bielema finished the season by doing this:
Beating UAB = No Big Whoop!
Losing to Mississippi State = Not Surprising
Beating a Collapsing LSU Team = No Big Whoop!
Beating a Demoralized Ole Miss Team =No Big Whoop!
Losing to Missouri = Not Surprising
Beating a Mediocre Texas Team in Bowl Game = No Big Whoop!
So the so-called BIG ending to the Razorbacks 2014 was in REALITY…
No Big Whoop!
…but the PERCEPTION was that Bret Bielema had “turned things around” at Arkansas when in REALITY nothing could be farther from the truth!
Let’s move ahead to the 2015 season for Arkansas which has started this way following an off-season of Bret Bielema and Arkansas AD Jeff Long telling anyone that would listen that Bielema was the second-coming of Paul “Bear” Bryant and that Ohio State was actually playing in something akin to the MAC instead of the Big Ten….in our opinion of course….
Beat UTEP = No Big Whoop!
Lost to Toledo = Hmmmm….Surprising….but NOT REALLY!
Lost to Texas Tech = Hmmmm…Even More Surprising…but NOT REALLY!
Oh, Bret Bielema’s record since supposedly things “turned around” at Arkansas after the loss to Georgia last season:
5 – 4
So the PERCEPTION until Toledo whipped Arkansas was that the Razorbacks were….BACK.…but the REALITY which is just now sinking into the heads of Arkansas fans who are thinking the Pig Farmer from Iowa might have pulled a fast one on them in the last year is that…
Arkansas is 1 – 2 and they play Texas A&M on Saturday in Dallas and the Aggies are….
If Arkansas loses to Texas A&M on Saturday with games at Tennessee and at Alabama on deck the REALITY is the Razorbacks could be sitting at…
1 – 5
….when Auburn comes to Fayetteville on October 24 in what could be the….
Ultimate Hot Seat vs. Hot Seat Coaching Match-Up with the Losing Coach being run out of town on the back of a hog!
Here’s the REALITY for Bret Bielema based upon the building PERCEPTION in Arkansas which we confirmed by talking to an Arkansas-alum friend of ours in Ft. Smith, Arkansas who could buy-and-sell everyone in the Fayetteville – Bentonville area except for the Walton clan and that REALITY is…
“If this season implodes both Bielema and AD Jeff Long might find themselves lucky to shoveling shit in West Texas as you boys like to say from time to time!”
Yep…that is the REALITY NOW in Arkansas folks!
On another note per our agreement with Texas Tech head coach Kliff Kingsbury since the Red Raiders beat the Razorbacks we will no longer be calling Coach Kingsbury….
“_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _”
Nice win there in Fayetteville Kliff!
6. Willie Taggart, South Florida – With the South Florida loss to Maryland on Saturday the Bulls dropped to…
1 – 2
…on the season and things don’t get any easier for Willie Taggart and his football team with this upcoming schedule:
Memphis Syracuse At UConn SMU At Navy At East Carolina Temple Cincinnati At UCF
Memo to Willie Taggart:IF your South Florida team plays the rest of the season the way it has played its first three games in 2015…
You might not win another game until you play hapless UCF on November 26 and Hell Furman beat UCF so go ahead and put that win over the Black Knights on the board!
Get off your ass Willie Taggart! Signed: Coaches Hot Seat
7. Gus Malzahn, Auburn – At the tail-end of the 2014 college football season we ran into an “old and former defensive coordinator in the SEC” at a restaurant in Atlanta and he said to us when the Auburn football program came up:
“The Gus Malzahn experiment in major college football is about to come to an end because what he and other coaches like Chip Kelly have been doing just cannot work unless they have an elite quarterback and neither Malzahn nor Kelly have that right now nor more than likely will they have that next season.”
We talked about the above statement for a few hours in the lobby of an Atlanta hotel and came to agreement on the idea that Malzahn and Kelly’s offenses depended on an elite quarterback who could make instant decisions on the fly but Auburn had Jeremy Johnson ready to play in 2015 and the Eagles had Nick Foles who wasn’t doing to bad at quarterback for the Eagles last season.
Jeremy Johnson is a Total Bust and Nick Foles is playing for the St. Louis Rams who was replaced by Sam Bradford who would be lucky to be a water boy on the Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Team forget about playing QB and right now the…
….are both a Complete Freaking Disaster!
Oh…another thing…neither the Philadelphia Eagles nor the Auburn Tigers are playing ANY defense so put that REALITY on top of everything else and truly….
Gus Malzahn is facing nothing short of what Gene Chizik faced in 2012 when Auburn went 3 – 9 and 0 – 8 in SEC play and was rightly run out of Auburn on a rail!
Let’s look at the rest of Auburn’s schedule with the Tigers now at 1 – 2 on the season realizing that…
Gus Malzahn is 2 – 6 in his last 8 games at Auburn
Guz Malzahn is 10 – 6 in his last 16 games at Auburn
Mississippi State San Jose State At Kentucky At Arkansas Ole Miss At Texas A&M Georgia Idaho Alabama
In our opinion if Auburn plays like they did against LSU the Tigers will be lucky to win…
3 Games in 2015
ANY SEC Games in 2015
What if Auburn finished at…
3 – 9 Overall
0 – 8 in the SEC
…in 2015 would Gus Malzahn be sent packing as Gene Chizik was sent packing only two seasons ago with the same record after winning a National Championship considering Malzahn didn’t win a National Title two seasons ago when he had the chance?
What’s Good for the Chizik is Good for the Malzahn….right?
Who would Auburn AD Jay Jacobs hire to replace the run out of Auburn Gus Malzahn to coach the Tigers into the future?
Well, based upon the amount of money Auburn has been spending to build a strong football program on The Plains does anyone doubt that Jacobs would fly down to Tallahassee and offer Jimbo Fisher $8 Million A Year…”Nick Saban Money”….to be the next head football coach at Auburn?
Would Jimbo Fisher accept an offer to become the Auburn head coach at $8 Million A Year?
Does it get HOT on The Plains of southwest Alabama in the Summer?
That would be a BIG YES!
Memo to Gus Malzahn: Nice try against LSU to get the Auburn offense going with Jeremy Johnson but now Gus….Johnson would be lucky to be running the scout team for the Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Team forget about being in the 1 – 5 QB slots so why in the Hell is he the starting QB at Auburn? Oh, what’s behind Johnson is even worse? OK…that makes sense!
Memo No. 2 to Gus Malzahn: If you lose to Mississippi State on Saturday here is how you will know on whether to contact a Realtor or not to put your house on the market:
If Auburn AD Jay Jacobs starts saying things like…
“I am becoming very concerned in our fundamental approach to the game.”
…put the house on the market immediately!
8. Charlie Strong, Texas – The most amazing thing about the Texas loss to California on Saturday wasn’t the missed extra point at the end of the game BUT that the Texas Longhorns…
YES the Freaking Texas Longhorns!
…had to come storming back to almost tie a team in the California Bears that over the past THREE football seasons had won NINE football games TOTAL!
That is the REALITY of how far the Texas football program has fallen since Mack Brown lost to Alabama in the 2009 – 2010 Bogus BCS National Title Game!
Since that loss to Alabama in the Rose Bowl in Pasadena in January 2010 Texas has posted a combined record under Mack Brown and Charlie Strong of….
37 – 30!
This is the Texas Longhorns we are talking about here and although we will readily admit there is No Joy in Coaches Hot Seat-Ville putting Charlie Strong on the Hot Seat who two Coaches Hot Seat members first met in the early 1990s when Charlie was on Steve Spurrier’s staff at Florida the TRUTH is Texas football right now is very simply…
A Complete Freaking Disaster
…and the sad REALITY is that if Oliver Luck had been the AD at Texas in 2013 instead of the Sorry Excuse for a Human Being Steve Patterson that right now…in our opinion….the head coach of the Texas Longhorns would be none other than…
Guess what Texas fans….and this is just our opinion here at Coaches Hot Seat and is the FIRM opinion of the two Coaches Hot Seat members that traveled to Tuscaloosa for the Ole Miss – Alabama game on Saturday and who are still in Tuscaloosa on this early Monday morning…
If Texas is looking for a new head football coach in December Nick Saban would be Very Damn Interested in that job
….because unlike Alabama which is rebuilding job that is PAST DONE Texas is a Complete Freaking Disaster that needs a HERO to save it and again our opinion here at Coaches Hot Seat:
Nick Saban has ONE more Act in his life on this Earth which would be capped by winning….
National Titles at LSU, Alabama and Texas!
You heard it here first!
As for Charlie Strong whose Texas team is now at 1 – 2 on the season Big 12 Conference play begins this Saturday against Oklahoma State in Austin and to that we can only say…
Good Luck Charlie!
9. George O’Leary, UCF – The UCF loss to Furman on Saturday confirmed of what we saw of UCF when they played Stanford in Week 2…
UCF is average at best and hardly coached team at worst
….and we agree completely with the following from Victory Way: UCF Blog for the UCF Fans…
Up next for the 0 – 3 UCF which is now hardly coached by George O’Leary in our opinion…
At South Carolina
….in a Hot Seat vs. Hot Seat Head Coaching Match-Up against the Ole’ Ball Coach!
Speaking of the Ole’ Ball Coach!
10. Steve Spurrier, South Carolina – In the spring of this year a few Coaches Hot Seat members were up in South Carolina playing golf in the Greenville area and ran into some South Carolina Gamecock fans who were asked about the status of Steve Spurrier who will be FOREVER be known at Coaches Hot Seat as the…
Ole’ Ball Coach
…and one of those South Carolina fans said the following:
“I heard that Spurrier wanted to retire at the end of last season but that some folks got to him about all the other coaches that would be out of job if he retired and the Steve reluctantly decided to come back and coach in 2015 and see how things would turn out.”
Sorry….head coaches should not be staying in jobs to keep their assistant coaches and especially their sons employed and no matter what Steve Spurrier has done at South Carolina in the past in case the folks in South Carolina don’t know it the Gamecocks head coaching job is not something akin to the modern day Roman Empire or the USSR where the leaders get to hang around for as long as they want but instead South Carolina is in America and in America…
When you quit performing in your job…you get fired!
That’s how it is for most hard-working Americans making $50,000 or less a year and for Damn sure that is how it should be for football coaches making Millions of Dollars a year!
Steve Spurrier has no Damn “right” to stay as the head coach at South Carolina for as long as he wants but instead the people paying the bills….
The alums, boosters and fans of South Carolina
…will decide when Steve Spurrier will no longer be the head coach at USC unless of course the Ole’ Ball Coach decides first which based upon South Carolina’s remaining games in 2015 as detailed below will be the way this Shakespearean tragedy in Columbia will end later this year:
UCF At Missouri LSU Vanderbilt At Texas A&M At Tennessee Florida The Citadel Clemson
Anyone else thinking that the Ole’ Ball Coach and South Carolina will…
Win maybe….3 more games this season….before they play Clemson at home on November 28 in what will more than likely be the last game with the Ole’ Ball Coach on the sideline in his legendary playing and coaching career?
Anyone else thinking South Carolina will beat Clemson and send Steve Spurrier out a winner and that the next day Steve will be playing golf in Florida?
And all the men and women merely players; They have their exits and their entrances, And one man in his time plays many parts, His acts being seven ages. At first the infant, Mewling and puking in the nurse’s arms. Then, the whining school-boy with his satchel And shining morning face, creeping like snail Unwillingly to school. And then the lover, Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad Made to his mistress’ eyebrow. Then, a soldier, Full of strange oaths, and bearded like the pard, Jealous in honour, sudden, and quick in quarrel, Seeking the bubble reputation Even in the cannon’s mouth. And then, the justice, In fair round belly, with a good capon lined, With eyes severe, and beard of formal cut, Full of wise saws, and modern instances, And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts Into the lean and slippered pantaloon, With spectacles on nose and pouch on side, His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide For his shrunk shank, and his big manly voice, Turning again toward childish treble, pipes And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all, That ends this strange eventful history, Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.”
Thank You Coach Spurrier…now have a Helluva Fun time in these last NINE football games Ole’ Ball Coach!
Post Week 3 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings – 11 – 30 Hot Seat Coaches Analysis coming soon!
OK…let’s get to the Post Week 2 – 10 – 20 Hot Seat Coaches which means bringing in again the Late Great Johnny Cash!
11. Willie Taggart, South Florida – South Florida looked OK at times against Florida State on Saturday BUT the Seminoles didn’t look very motivated in that game in the first half which means it’s hard to judge USF’s effort in Tallahassee BUT that will not be the case this coming Saturday when South Florida plays a very beatable team in Maryland in College Park, MD with the Terps coming off an upset loss to Bowling Green.
With an overall record of…
7 – 19
….on the board in his third season at South Florida Willie Taggart needs some wins and as we look at the rest of USF’s schedule….
At Maryland Memphis Syracuse At UConn SMU At Navy At East Carolina Temple Cincinnati At UCF
…we see NO Damn reason why USF does not win at least 5 of their last 6 games and get bowl eligible in 2015!
We are sick of seeing you on the Hot Seat Willie Taggart so get off your ass and get your team ready to play and beat Maryland Willie!
12. Todd Monken, Southern Miss – Todd Monken and his Southern Miss team got their CUPCAKE win over Austin Peay on Saturday by a score of 52 – 6 and now comes a HUGE football game for the future of Monken in Hattiesburg as the Golden Eagles travel on the road to play Texas State which is a game that USM should win based upon the history of both of these football programs. With a game at Nebraska lined-up for Week 4 a win against Texas State is a MUST for Todd Monken and Southern Miss in Week 3 and a loss in this spot will just mean….
The Heat will just get HOTTER for Todd Monken!
13. Al Golden, Miami – Al Golden and his Miami Hurricanes got the win they had to have over Florida Atlantic last Friday night and now the REAL football season and a very tough schedule begins for the Canes in a run of games that will determine Al Golden’s future in South Florida.
Check-out Miami’s remaining schedule with the Canes now sitting at 2 – 0:
Nebraska At Cincinnati At Florida State Virginia Tech Clemson At Duke Virginia At North Carolina Georgia Tech At Pitt
Our contacts in South Florida who admittedly aren’t exactly tied into the Miami football program since they live in West Palm Beach and Jupiter, Florida and play professional golf for a living tell us that anything less than…
9 Wins in 2015
…and Al Golden is DONE at Miami which means Al Golden needs his Miami team to win 7 of their last 10 games and since this is Miami we are talking about here IF Al Golden can’t get that 9 wins he should be DONE in Coral Gables!
14. Trent Miles, Georgia State – In a match-up of two of the worst teams in FBS college football a hearty Congratulations are in order to Trent Miles on the Georgia State football team with a win over a Pitiful New Mexico State team on Saturday! Here’s the BAD news for Trent Miles and Georgia State…..their next game is…
This is Trent Miles third season at Georgia State and we are looking for a “jump” of some kind over the ONE game that GSU won in Miles first two seasons at GSU and with these games remaining to be played…..
At Oregon Liberty Appalachian State At Ball State2 At Arkansas State La – Lafayette At Texas State South Alabama Troy At Georgia Southern
…we see No Damn Reason at all why Georgia State doesn’t win FOUR-plus games in 2015 and with that we can only say to Trent Miles…
Good Luck against the Ducks!
15. Charlie Strong, Texas – Charlie Strong’s Texas Longhorns beat Rice on Saturday by a score of…
42 – 28
….which in most of the last glorious 100-plus years of Texas football would have meant about as much as a tumble weed blowing through the west Texas plains and now we get back to football for the Horns with a decent Cal team traveling to Austin in what is clearly…
The Biggest Game of Charlie Strong’s Coaching Career!
IF Texas does lose to Cal on Saturday and drops to 1 – 2 in non-conference play with the Big 12 Conference schedule beginning a week later with a game against Oklahoma State there is a very good chance that Texas does NOT get to 6 wins in 2015 and if that happens then about ANYTHING could happen in Austin come December including Charlie Strong being written a BIG check to go find something else to do with his life on this Earth.
On a somewhat related subject Scout.com’s Chip Brown is continuing to do some great reporting on the Complete Freaking Disaster that has been Texas athletic director Steve Patterson’s tenure in Austin….
As for who should be the next AD at Texas we know someone who would be a GREAT and Helluva AD for Texas especially in the Disaster that Steve Patterson has created in Austin and although we are hesitant to nominate this sitting AD for the Texas job because we don’t want to hurt his chances BUT if we were running the University of Texas we would be hiring as new Texas AD….
Arizona AD Greg Byrne
Memo to Univ. of Texas President Gregory Fenves: Fire Steve Patterson’s Sorry Ass already and hire Greg Byrne already to lead the Texas athletic department!
16. Ron Caragher, San Jose State – With a loss to Air Force in Colorado Springs on Saturday Ron Caragher’s San Jose State team dropped to 1 – 1 on the year and Caragher’s win/loss records at SJSU in three years at the school now stand at:
Overall: 10 – 16
MWC: 7 – 10
Sorry…the above win/loss records are NOT going to get the job done even at San Jose State and from what we have heard from the San Jose area Ron Caragher needs 6 wins in 2015 to return as the head coach of the Spartans in 2016 and with this schedule remaining…
At Oregon State Fresno State At Auburn At UNLV San Diego State New Mexico BYU At Nevada At Hawaii Boise State
….we see No Damn Reason at all why San Jose State shouldn’t be able to win….
5 of their last 10 games
…and with that in mind get to work Ron Caragher!
17. Norm Chow, Hawaii – No one thought that Hawaii had any chance to beat Ohio State in Columbus BUT we did expect the Warriors to at least put a few points up on the board instead of a big fat ZERO and now returning home Norm Chow needs to regroup his team and make sure they get win over FCS team UC Davis this coming Saturday.
With NO winning seasons in his first three years on the job at Hawaii Norm Chow REALLY needs to lead the Warriors to a bowl game in 2015 and that means Chow needs to find 6 more wins out of their remaining 11 games:
UC Davis At Wisconsin At Boise State San Diego State At New Mexico At Nevada Air Force At UNLV Fresno State San Jose State La. Monroe
Hell, if Norm Chow and Hawaii can’t win 6 of their last 11 games then why in the Hell would Norm Chow remain the head coach at Hawaii?
There is no good answer to the above question!
18. George O’Leary, UCF – Several Coaches Hot Seat members got to see UCF play Stanford in person on Saturday night on The Farm and their impression of UCF was….
UCF is mediocre at best and hardly even coached at worst!
Oh, but the above makes Perfect Damn Sense with UCF head coach George O’Leary worrying about coming the permanent AD at UCF instead of coaching his football team and No Damn Surprise UCF has started the 2015 season off at…
0 – 2
….with losses to FIU and Stanford and now UCF gets a CUPCAKE game against Furman before playing in a…
Hot Seat Coach vs. Hot Seat Coach
….match-up in Columbia, South Carolina with O’Leary facing off against the increasingly embattled Old Ball Coach…YEP Old Ball Coach….Steve Spurrier!
Who loses when UCF plays South Carolina in two weeks or so?
The poor folks who are the stadium is who loses when UCF plays South Carolina on September 26 in Columbia!
19. Steve Spurrier, South Carolina – South Carolina looked very Damn average against North Carolina in Week 1 and in Week 2 the Gamecocks looked totally out-of-sorts at times against Kentucky and even worse Steve Spurrier…
….which brings to mind The Byrds song from when Steve Spurrier was still a student and football player at the University of Florida…
Turn, Turn, Turn
“To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, a time to reap that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; A time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.”
Readers of the Bible…not Donald Trump for Damn sure…will recognize the lyrics of Turn, Turn, Turn which are almost verbatim from the Book of Ecclesiastes verse 3 1 – 8 and the TRUTH is barring a major miracle Steve Spurrier’s legendary coaching career is OVER and that TRUTH could be displayed for everyone to see with South Carolina traveling to Athens on Saturday to play the Georgia Bulldogs.
No doubt Mark Richt will not run-up the score on the Old Ball Coach if things get out-of-hand in Athens on Saturday night and for Damn sure Steve Spurrier will know full-well or not if Mark Richt is taking it easy against his old foe and that reality will kill the Old Ball Coach worse than anything else in the world!
20. Brian Kelly, Notre Dame – Even before starting Notre Dame quarterback Malik Zaire got hurt the Hapless Virginia Cavaliers had the Irish on the ropes and if not for yet another Total Collapse of UVA football under Mike London it would be Brian Kelly sitting on one of the Hottest Seats in the country right now which is truly another episode of the Luck of the Irish with this “Luck” being Totally Incompetent Coaching by Notre Dame’s opponent!
Up next for Notre Dame…
Georgia Tech at home and we await to see what kind of “Luck” the Irish will get this week to beat the Yellow Jackets because no doubt Paul Johnson will do something STUPID as well to give away this game to the Irish!
Let’s take a quick look at Notre Dame’s remaining schedule and guess how many wins the Irish will have in 2015 now sitting at 2 – 0:
Georgia Tech UMass At Clemson Navy USC At Temple At Pitt Wake Forest Boston College At Stanford
Our guess…Notre Dame wins EIGHT games in 2015 and if the Irish only win EIGHT games in 2015 Brian Kelly WILL BE FIRED shortly after the Stanford game on November 28….PERIOD…and a sitting NFL coach who happens to be Catholic will be the next head football coach of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish.