1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > When you are sitting on a record of 37 – 21 in 5 seasons at Texas A&M which ain’t good at all if anyone’s asking one starts to wonder just what in the Hell is inside that Very Average Record and so we took at look it and Jimbo Fisher’s…
Record against FBS Teams with .500+ Records in Year the Aggies played them is…wait for it…
17 – 20
The $86 Million Buyout Man has a record of 17 – 20 against FBS Teams with .500+ records!
If that doesn’t say it all then what the Hell does exactly?
Geez…Texas A&M has paid Jimbo Fisher around $40 Million Dollars and his ass is sitting on a record of…
17 and Freaking 20 against FBS Teams with .500+ Records!
Yep…this will all be corrected by continuing this Damn Nonsense for another year!
2. Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern > Ole Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald whose ass have a hard time getting a job Shoveling Shit if not on the Northwestern campus in our humble opinion not that Pretty Boy Patty Boy have the Guts to take a job in the Real World where your ass actually has got to perform to get paid lost another game on Saturday which drops the Non-Fighting Candy Ass Wildcats to 1 – 10 on the season with only a game against Illinois left on the docket…the High Tea + Crumpets Docket that is!
What happens to a football program when you go Total Candy Ass?
Northwestern Football right now is the answer to that question so any coaches out there thinking of following Pretty Boy Patty Boy down the Yellow Lollipop Non-Brick Road of Total Candy Ass don’t do it…Just Don’t Do It!
3. David Shaw, Stanford > Only David Shaw down by 10 points at the end of a football game would run a field goal kicker onto the field to try a meaningless field goal in the Candy Ass Game between Stanford and Cal and what a Perfect Summary for Stanford Football the last 4 seasons…
Kicking A Meaningless Field Goal for what reason exactly?
To sooth the egos of Worthless Candy Asses that wouldn’t know how to play the Game of Football on the best day of their lives?
The Last 4 Seasons David Shaw’s record at Stanford is now…wait for it…
14 – 27
Stanford coulda have hired Any Damn Drunken Rodeo Clown who fell off the Cal Train at the Palo Alto Station and made him Head Football Coach at Stanford and done better than that but then Any Damn Drunken Rodeo Clown wouldn’t have turned Stanford Football into Total Candy Asses who don’t know how to…
Block, Tackle, Hit, Run, Do Damn Anything that has Anything To Do With the Game of Football in America!
To say that Stanford Football is a Damn Disgrace to Stanford, to College Football, and to the American Republic and its People is Self-Evident but what may not be Self-Evident to folks that don’t follow Stanford Football closely is that in the Spring of 2019 David Shaw and the Stanford Coaching Staff were warned if they turned the Cardinal Football Players into Total Candy Asses it would be a Total Disaster and guess what happened…
Yep…A Total Freaking Damn Disaster!
Shameful….Just Damn Shameful….on Every Damn Imaginable Level!
4. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > We got to see New Mexico play football this past Friday night and now we know why Danny Gonzalez has been a Total Disaster in Albuquerque…
New Mexico is one of the Most Fundamentally Unsound Football Teams we have seen in 40+ years of watching College Football
…and now you know why Gonzales is sitting on a record of….
7 – 23
….in 3 seasons with the Lobos!
Surely this Total Disaster cannot continue!
5. Neal Brown, West Virginia > West Virginia has a proud football tradition going back for decades now and Neal Brown in 4 seasons at WVU is now sitting on records of…
Overall > 21 – 25
Big 12 > 13 – 21
…and thus it’s Self-Evident why West Virginia will have a New Head Football Coach in 2023!
6. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > The folks at Arkansas State are mighty proud of how far they have come with their football program in recent years and rightly so and thus Butch Jones in 2 seasons on the job at ASU sitting on records of….
Overall > 5 – 17
Sun Belt > 3 – 12
…has got to mean that Butch is about to get his ass run out of Jonesboro….Right?
7. Philip Montgomery, Tulsa > Ole Philip has had a nice…make that Yo-Yo run….at Tulsa in the last 8 seasons posting….
4 Winning Seasons in 8 Years on the job
…and records of…
Overall > 42 – 53
AAC: 27 – 34
Surely this cannot continue at a place that is proud of their football as the folks in Tulsa are of theirs….Right?
Maybe it can…if you willing to Accept Average As Hell!
8. Jeff Hafley, Boston College > After two seasons of 6 – 5 and 6 – 6 for Jeff Hafley at Boston College which is Average at Best at BC we expected the Eagles to be a little better in 2022 but they have been a Total Disaster and after a blowout loss at the hands of Notre Dame where it looked like the BC players were hardly trying the Eagles are 3 – 8 with only a game at reeling Syracuse left on the schedule.
Will Boston College bother to show up to play against Syracuse in a game they could easily win?
If not then Hafley should be fired right after the game!
9. Mario Cristobal, Miami > Against a Clemson Team that has given up 20+ points in 6 of its 8 ACC Conference Games in 2022 Miami was only able to score 10 points and couldn’t get even 100 yards of Total Offense and like we said weeks ago in the Coaches Hot Seat Blog…
Either Mario Cristobal will get his hands off the Miami Offense and let the Canes run something above a Pee Wee Level Offense or Mario’s ass will be run right out of Miami!
The Canes are now 5 – 6 on the season with none of those wins coming against FBS teams with .500+ records and they got a game against Pittsburgh at home left to try and get to even Pitiful Bowl Eligible and if Miami cannot find a way to rally and win this game at home then Mario Cristobal will start the 2023 season on one of the Hottest Preseason Hot Seat in recent College Football History and will be at risk of getting his ass run right out of South Florida after only 2 years on the job if he posted another sub .500 record!
Don’t lose to Pitt now Mario!
10. Jedd Fisch, Arizona > Arizona has looked better in Year 2 than Year 1 under Jedd Fisch but Facts Are Stubborn Things is what John Adams is to have reported to have said and in two years on the job Jedd Fisch’s records at Arizona now stand at >
Overall > 5 – 17
Pac-12 > 3 – 13
Recent Head Coaches Records after 2 seasons at Arizona >
Kevin Sumlin > 9 – 15 Rich Rodriguez > 16 – 10 Mike Stoops> 6 – 16
Can Arizona beat Arizona State on Saturday so that Jedd Fisch can at least match Mike Stoops 6 wins in his first two seasons at Arizona?
We sure don’t know the answer to that question but win or lose to the Sun Devils it’s still….
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > You really gotta wonder about the Simple Intelligence of the people who work at Texas A&M University who don’t seem to have any understanding of what Texas A&M stands for or should be projecting into the world, because if anyone at Texas A&M had a Damn Clue about what Texas A&M stands for and is they would have NEVER hired…
Dennis Franchione Mike Sherman Kevin Sumlin Jimbo Fisher
….to follow RC Slocum as the Head Coach of the Aggies!
There is a serious problem at Texas A&M that extends far beyond the Total Damn Disaster that is Jimbo Fisher’s football program in Aggieland and it is the so-called Leadership at A&M and the Top Boosters not knowing…
Just what in the Hell that Texas A&M University is all about!
It’s not about Jimbo Fisher who has created a Selfish, Self-Consumed, and Toxic environment with Aggies Football and was allowed to do so in our opinion in the blind pursuit of a National Championship but here’s a Newsflash for you Damn Morons running Texas A&M and sit in those fancy suites at Kyle Field that…
Don’t Know Your Asses From the Side of a Barn
…and proved it by first hiring Jimbo Fisher, second giving Jimbo a Totally Absurd Contract, and third extending that contract last year when a Total Gift from Heaven was sent to you and LSU wanting to hire Fisher that got your Totally Stupid Asses out of the that Totally Stupid and Absurd Contract with Jimbo!
Very Simply…the so-called Leadership at Texas A&M and Top Alums + Boosters are…
Very Stupid People that are not qualified to run a lemonade stand forget about a Great Institution like Texas A&M University and especially oversee the Aggies Football Program and it’s been this way for 2 Damn Decades now!
Reality is if you don’t count the Corona Virus Season of 2020 which was Total Horseshit Football from start to finish Jimbo Fisher’s Win/Loss Records at Texas A&M are >
Overall > 28 – 20
SEC > 14 – 18
Anyone with a 2+ IQ would look in the mirror and admit they are Total Damn Morons and raise the $86M and buyout Jimbo Fisher before Aggies Football is Totally Destroyed but what you gotta understand…
The folks that run and support Texas A&M University are…
Too Big of a Damn Cowards to admit the Truth that they are Damn Morons and even if they did run Jimbo’s ass out of College Station none of them have the have the Simple Common Sense to go hire a…
Real Football Coach!
…to replace Jimbo!
Not A Damn One of Them!
2. Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern > Pretty Boy Patty Boy and his Non-Fighting Wildcats got their asses handed to them again…
This time by that Powerhouse Football Program Minnesota
….to drop to 1 – 9 on the season and what can we say about Pretty Boy Patty Boy that we haven’t already said this season beyond Pretty Boy Patty Boy…
Those are some mighty Pretty Non-Football Players you got there at Northwestern
…and we would recommend you not get your team into a disagreement with the Northwestern Chess Club because those Boys….
Would Whip You and Your Non-Fighting Players Asses and Make You Like It!
Anyone out there in America wants a coach that can turn your football team into a bunch of…
Damn Candy Asses
…too give Ole Pretty Boy Patty Boy up in Evanston a call because he’s your Boy for sure!
Northwestern at 1 – 9 has left in 2022 >
At Purdue Illinois
Got 1 – 11 Pretty Boy Patty Boy?
Your ass is about to have it Son so Pass the Tea and Crumpets because it’s High Tea time in Evanston which is pretty much around the clock these days in Evanston!
3. David Shaw, Stanford > What can you do but laugh at what a Total Laughingstock that Non-Football Stanford Cardinal program is now because for Damn Sure these Boys and that’s what they are from David Shaw on down…
Just Boys without a Damn Clue about Life or Anything Else
…who are now a Total Joke in the Pac-12 just like Stanford Football was before Jimmy Harbaugh got to The Farm in 2007!
The Big Game is this coming Saturday with the #3 and #4 Hot Seat Coaches facing off and both their Sorry Asses should not be coaching in this game and should have already been fired because they are both a…
Damn Disgrace to Stanford and Cal
….because of ONE SIMPLE REASON >
Neither are Coaching Football nor anything close to the Game of Football!
Tidily-Winks maybe…but certainly not Football!
4. Justin Wilcox, California > Justin Wilcox firing his Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Line Coach like Captain of the Titanic rearranging the deck chairs as the ship was going down but come on now…
No one really cares whether Cal Football wins or not beyond Wilcox being able to keep cashing a check that his ass does not deserve to cash because…
Wilcox has Failed as the Cal Head Coach with a 29 – 35 record in 6 seasons and he should be fired but come on now…
No one really cares about Cal Football or The Big Game because it is now little more than a Farce of a Game between 2 programs that no longer play the Game of Football!
It’s Just Tidily-Winks!
5. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > Dan Gonzales’s records at New Mexico >
Overall > 7 – 22
MWC > 3 – 18
What else is there to say?
Nothing…Just Damn Nothing!
6. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy > Just like with David Shaw at Stanford a few years ago we knew totally that when Kenny Boy at Navy started talking about Non-Tackling in Practice that Navy Football was Doomed and Doomed it has been with Navy posting a record over the past 3 seasons of…
10 – 22
This is Very Simple Pretty Boy Patty Boy Fitzgerald, David Shaw, Kenny Boy >
If your ass doesn’t Practice the Game of Football your ass will NOT play the Game of Football in the Games you Damn Morons! Go to practice on Monday and Hit, Tackle, Block, and actually Practice the Game of Football and your teams will Improve Immediately in the next game but keep up this Candy Ass Horseshit…and you will turn your players into even Bigger and More Worthless Candy Asses you Damn Morons!
Just Damn Idiots!
7. Brent Venables, Oklahoma > While Northwestern, Stanford, and Navy have a very simple problem to fix…
They are all coached by Total Candy Asses who have turned their teams into Total Candy Asses
…the problem at Oklahoma is a little different and what it boils down to is this >
A Lack of Leadership by Brent Venables that has led his Sooners team to not believe in what he and his coaches are telling the players and the Oklahoma team plays like it doesn’t believe in their coaches but then to call Oklahoma a “Team” is a stretch because it certainly isn’t anything close to a “Team!”
We could fly to Norman on Monday and fix the problems with Oklahoma Football with 1 Meeting and 3 Practices of the team this week but that’s not going to happen so either Brent Venables figures this out and quick or he’s gonna get his ass run right out of Norman!
The now 5 – 5 Sooners have left in 2022 >
Oklahoma State At Texas Tech
We Highly Recommend you beat the Pokes on Saturday Brent…Highly Recommend…because you lose this game Son the amount of HEAT that’s gonna be brought by Sooners fans will be something neither you nor anyone on your staff has ever experienced before!
1 Meeting and 3 Practices and it’s fixed….easily!
8. Steve Sarkisian, Texas > We have always liked Steve Sarkisian a Helluva Lot going back to first time we ran into Sark when he joined Pete Carroll’s staff at USC and Sark is a good guy who wants to do things right and we would like nothing more than for Sark to Win and Win Big at Texas but Son….
This is nothing short of a Total Damn Disaster at Texas right now!
Sarkisian is now 11 – 11 in 2 seasons at Texas and NO Head Coach who has started with a record like that in Texas Football History has been able to hang around for long so with the Horns now at 6 – 4 on the season with these games left >
At Kansas Baylor
We recommend Sark win both those games and especially don’t lose to Kansas on Saturday…NO don’t do that Son!
9. Tom Allen, Indiana > We take no joy having Tom Allen on the Hot Seat but Tom…the last 2 seasons Son…
Overall > 5 – 17
Big Ten > 1 – 15
…what in the Hell is going on here Tom?
The 3 – 7 Hoosiers have left in 2022 >
At Michigan State Purdue
That’s probably 3 – 9 after going 2 – 10 in 2021!
What in the Hell is going on here Tom?
Gotta be something and since we aren’t at the Indiana practices to see what it is Tom you need to figure it out…what are you doing wrong because you are doing something wrong and you better Damn figure out what it is and quick!
10. Neal Brown, West Virginia > Word is in the Hollars of West Virginia that the Power and $$$ Folks at WVU want to fire Neal Brown and we can see why with Neal sitting on these records >
Overall > 21 – 24
Big 12 > 13 – 0
That’s not going to cut it at West Virginia and with WVU now at 4 – 6 with these games left >
Kansas State At Oklahoma State
We would guess that it would take West Virginia winning both their remaining games to just give Brown a chance of hanging onto this job!
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > You gotta feel for the Average Texas A&M Football Fan because…
They got a Head Coach that 95% of Aggies fans would love to fire tomorrow and yet…
They cannot fire Jimbo’s Ass because they would own him $86M Large if they did!
Got Damn Lunacy on Steroids?
Yep and what a Helluva Lesson that no one in College Athletics will learn a Damn Thing from but here’s the Real Kicker and hold onto your sides because your ass is about to breakout laughing like a Hyena drunk on East Tennessee River Moonshine >
If the Aggies fire Jimbo’s Ass after the 2023 season they will owe him…wait for it…
As one Aggie Buddy of ours in Houston told us on Sunday…
“Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures and since our Aggies asses are in a sling here with Jimbo there are 500,000 Aggies alums in the world today and if each one of them just donated $172 each we could fire Jimbo’s Damn Ass this afternoon! Just for good measure I will throw in $1,720 to really get the ball rolling and Hell if we lose to Auburn this coming Saturday make that $17,200!”
Oh…the Aggies go to Auburn on Saturday to play a fired-up Tigers team under Cadillac Williams and you know what that means…
Aggies and Jimbo about to get their asses handed to them on The Plains by a team with an Interim Head Coach and Roster that has about 50% of the Talent of Texas A&M!
$172 Per Aggie…Time To Pony Up Aggies and end this Damn Stupidity before it gets really bad in Aggieland and you ain’t no where the Rock Bottom that is coming Aggies…trust us on that one!
2. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern > Ole Pretty Boy Patty Boy and his Non-Fighting Wildcats lost another game on Saturday and over the last 4 seasons for Pretty Boy Patty Boy that’s a record of…
14 – 28
….which a Perfect Pretty Boy Patty Boy Winning Percentage of…wait for it…
Pass the Tea & Crumpets because Mr. .333 Pretty Boy Patty Boy is on a number that rhymes with…
Tea, Tea, Tea
…which his Non-Fighting Wildcats take each day at High Noon instead of practicing and then they have a Fun, Fun, Fun Goose Down Pillow Fight in a warm room inside the Northwestern Athletic Complex because Pretty Boy Patty Boy’s players can’t be getting their little tushes cold now outside….no we can’t have that!
The Non-Fighting Wildcats with a loss on Saturday are now at…
1 – 8
….on the season and have left games against….
At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Got 14 – 31 the last 4 seasons which would be a Winning Percentage of .311 for Pretty Boy Patty Boy?
Great Thing is .311 Rhymes with….
Tea + One + One = Tea + 1 Crumpet + 1 Goose Down Pillow for All the Non-Fighting Wildcats Players = Oh So Special!
3. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > The Butch Jones Era at Arkansas State the last 2 seasons summed-up in a movie clip >
That Is All!
4. David Shaw, Stanford > If you know a Damn Thing about the Game of Football you can Hear a Great Football Practice going on instead of having to See It and the Stanford alums at Coaches Hot Seat noticed something beginning in the 2018 season when they on the Stanford campus that really cranked-up in the Spring and Fall before the 2019 season that they started talking about a lot years ago now >
Stanford Football was no longer practicing Football but were instead what one Coaches Hot Seat Member described as “Glorified Tiddly-Winks!”
Well…since Stanford Football began their Glorified Tiddly-Winks Horseshit their Head Coach David Shaw has posted a record the last 4 seasons of…
14 – 25
As you can see this is very similar to the Win/Loss Record of Pretty Boy Patty Boy Fitzgerald at Northwestern and the Common Theme with both programs >
Their Asses Quit Practicing Football but instead…you got it…just been doing Glorified Tiddly Winks = Total Horseshit!
When your ass practices like Total Candy Asses guess what your ass gonna play like?
Total Damn Candy Asses and the Biggest Candy Asses in America today >
The Stanford Non-Damn Football Team!
It’s Shameful but David Shaw has No Shame, No Pride, Not One Damn Thing beyond…
Total Damn Arrogance that his Ass is God Almighty on Earth and anyone that would dare disagree with him is a Worthless Shit!
Sorry David….Your Damn Idiocy has Totally Destroyed Stanford Football!
Be Proud…Be Damn Proud of the Damn Losers you have created with Damn Idiocy!
Stanford is now 3 – 6 on the season after getting Totally Destroyed by 4 – 4 Washington State team at home on The Farm and the Candy Asses have left >
At Utah = Will Totally Destroy Stanford
At Cal = Who knows in what should be known as the Total Candy Ass Game instead of the Big Game!
BYU = Will Probably Totally Destroy Stanford
5. Justin Wilcox, California > Somehow the Cal Offense could only score 13 points on Awful Colorado just a few weeks ago and yet they scored 35 points on the USC Defense says all you gotta know about the Damn Idiocy of the Trojans Defense and with that loss to USC Justin Wilcox’s records at Cal in 6 seasons stands at >
Overall: 29 – 34
Pac-12: 16 – 30
We don’t have a clue what Cal expects out of their football program but it’s got to better than the above records…Right?
6. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > New Mexico lost at Utah State which has been reeling itself of late and that drops the Lobos record in 2022 to 2 – 7 and Danny Gonzales records at UNM to >
Overall: 7 – 21
MWC: 3 – 17
Surely this cannot continue…Right?
7. Neal Brown, West Virginia > We are not quite sure what West Virginia expected out of Neal Brown when they hired him 4 seasons ago but it can’t be this >
Overall: 20 – 24
Big 12: 12 – 20
That 20 – 24 is a .455 Winning % and the last WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen posted a….
.598 Winning %
Surely this cannot continue…Right?
8. Jedd Fisch, Arizona > The Winning Percentages of the Last 5 Arizona Head Coaches >
John Mackovic = .357 = Fired Mike Stoops = .451 = Fired Rich Rodriguez = .551 = Fired Kevin Sumlin = .310 = Fired
Jedd Fisch = .190
Arizona is now 3 – 6 on the 2022 season and has left to play >
At UCLA Washington State Arizona State
9. Jeff Hafley, Boston College > In what has got to be the Weakest ACC Football Conference in 2022 that we have seen in a Helluva Long Time it’s really perplexing that Boston College is Weaker than most with BC sitting on a record of…
2 – 7
…in 2022 and their Head Coach Jeff Hafley now having records posted of….
Overall: 14 – 18
ACC: 8 – 16
Boston College at 2 – 7 has left this season >
At NC State At Notre Dame Syracuse
That looks like 2 – 10 to us and a Helluva Problem for the folks up on Chestnut Hill…a Helluva Problem!
10. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – We didn3t expect Navy to beat Cincinnati on Saturday but they kept the game close before losing 20 – 10 to drop their record to 3 – 6 on the season with these games left >
Notre Dame in Baltimore At UCF Army
Geez…with Kenny Boy sitting on record the last 3 seasons of…
10 – 21
…that sure looks like 2 more losses to us and then the Army game against a Very Average Army team and…
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida > In Jeff Scott’s 29 th game as the Head Coach at South Florida his Bulls lost to Houston by the score of 43 – 27 and that puts Scott’s records at >
Overall > 4 – 25 AAC > 1 – 18
That is all! What more can we say exactly?
2. Bryan Harsin, Auburn > If only Bryan Harsin called us a couple of years ago when he first heard from Auburn and asked us what we thought we told Bryan then >
If you go to Auburn you are going to get your ass run in a couple of years, but you will make a pot piss full of money so that decision is really up to you Son!
With Harsin scheduled to get something around an $18M buyout when Auburn fires him in a few weeks what can one say but >
Great Work Son!
Auburn does have an interesting game on November 12 at home on The Plains against Texas A&M and if Jimbo Fisher and the Aggies lost this game to a Head Coach all but fired already and Auburn team in disarray one of those Oil Boys in Texas have to right that check for $86M Large…Right?
3. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > In Jimbo Fisher’s 56 th game at Texas A&M the Aggies lost at home to Ole Miss and most interesting thing about the Aggies losing this game?
Not one person with a 2+ IQ was surprised the Aggies lost this game!
Let’s be honest here >
Texas A&M Football is a Damn Mess and in a Bigger Mess than even the late Dennis Franchione years which were a Helluva Big Mess and with the Aggies now at 3 – 5 on the season and these games left >
Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
If the Aggies don’t get to 6 wins Jimbo’s ass has gotta be run no matter the buyout…Right?
6 Wins is now the Standard of Excellence at Texas A&M!
“If we can only get to 6 wins everything will be A-OK!”
What A Damn Mess!
4. Patty Boy Fitzgerald, Northwestern >The Losses keep coming for Patty Boy Fitzgerald and the Candy Ass Non-Fighting Wildcats with a loss to Iowa by the score of 33 – 13 on Saturday and you gotta wonder this about Ole Patty Boy >
Do you take 2 lumps of sugar with your high tea or just one Patty Boy?
We are thinking Ole Patty Boy take 4 lumps of sugar in his high tea and he takes his high tea sitting on a big pile of goose down feather pillows!
Ole Patty Boy and the Candy Ass Non-Fighting Wildcats are now 1 – 7 and have left to play this season >
Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Got 1 – 11 Patty Boy?
Your Candy Ass is about to have it Son!
5. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > We don’t have Any Damn Idea why Arkansas State hired Butch Jones 2 years ago save a Fat Boy in Memphis convinced these Damn Morons in Jonesboro it would be a good idea and anyone listening to the Fat Boy in Memphis on who to hire as your next Head Football Coach >
Way beyond a Damn Moron and not qualified to run a lemonade stand which about 95% of ADs in America right now!
Butch Jones records in 2 seasons at Arkansas State >
Overall > 4 – 17
Sun Belt > 2 – 12
That is all and what in Hell more could we say exactly?
Well Arkansas State has left in 2022 >
UMass At Texas State Troy
Hell Arkansas State should win at least 2 of these remaining 3 games…Right?
6. David Shaw, Stanford > A couple of Coaches Hot Seat Members were in Los Angeles last week on business and decided to hang around for the Stanford at UCLA football game at the Rose Bowl and both being Stanford alums we were interested to hear their report from the game and here it is and this is of course their humble opinions >
“It was beyond disgraceful how UCLA, F-ing UCLA, pushed around Stanford the entire game and sitting behind the Cardinal bench as soon as it became clear the game was over the Stanford players could have really cared less about playing in the game or even paying attention on the sideline. David Shaw has long ago lost this team and entire Stanford football program and all because he fully embraced Candy Ass Football based upon absolute Horseshit being fed to him by Worthless Academics at Stanford that wouldn’t know how to play in a football game or coach a football team on the best day of their lives. Stanford Football is now Weaker, Most Disorganized, Less Caring, and More Pitiful than it was before Jim Harbaugh arrived on The Farm and we cannot understand how David Shaw can look at himself in the mirror and take a penny from Stanford since he is a Total Disgrace to the Athletic Department and the University as a whole and if he was failing like this anywhere else on the Stanford campus his ass would have been fired long ago!”
Can we get an Amen! Make that a Zillion Amens!
The Truth is the UCLA Powder Blue Bruins just flat-out whipped Stanford on Saturday night because David Shaw is a Candy Ass that hasn’t coached football in 3 years now and will if allowed turn Stanford Football into a collection of the Biggest Damn Candy Asses on the face of the Earth!
Hell Stanford Football is already that > The Biggest Damn Candy Asses on the face of the Earth!
It’s just a Damn Disgrace to not only Stanford University but to America and to the game of football in America because this isn’t football being played at Stanford and if Bill Walsh was alive today he would throttle Shaw’s Candy Ass right off The Farm in a Damn Nanosecond!
In our humble opinion that is!
Stanford is now 3 – 5 with games left against >
Washington State At Utah At Cal BYU
Who knows on Washington State, at Utah is gonna be a Loss, and the Big Game will be a Hot Seat vs Hot Seat Coaches Game with Cal Football being a Damn Disaster as well and BYU is being turned into a bunch of Damn Candy Asses by Kalani Sitake so maybe Stanford will have a chance in that game if the Cougars keep moving towards Total Candy Ass!
7. Justin Wilcox, California > In 6 seasons at California Justin Wilcox is sitting on 2 Winning Seasons and records of >
Overall > 29 – 33
Pac-12 > 16 – 29
Pitiful is a word that comes to mind and after the loss to Oregon on Saturday the Cal Bears are now 3 – 5 on the season with games left against >
At USC At Oregon State Stanford UCLA
Maybe 4 – 8 in his 6 th season at Cal? Maybe!
8. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > New Mexico had a bye in Week 9 so what we wrote last week on Gonzales still stands and for the record Danny’s records at UNM are >
Overall > 7 – 20
MWC > 3 – 16
Pitiful. Just Pitiful
9. Steve Sarkisian, Texas > In 2 seasons at Texas Ole Steve Sarkisian now sitting on a record of >
10 – 10
And 5 – 3 in 2022 and the Longhorns have left in 2022 >
At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Damn, the way that Kansas State and TCU playing that looks like 2 losses and Kansas could easily be a loss and Baylor to end the season ain’t gonna be easy so Sark could again go 5 – 7 this season like last year and for the record Tom Herman who got his ass run out of Austin >
Didn’t Have ANY Losing Seasons at Texas!
We would recommend Sark find a way to get to 6 Wins in 2022!
10. Jedd Fisch, Arizona > Ole Jedd a nice enough of a guy and he’s working hard to get things going at Arizona but in 2 seasons in Tucson Jedd’s records now stand at >
Overall > 4 – 16
Pac-12 > 2 – 12
After the loss to USC the Wildcats now at 3 – 5 on the season and have left in 2022 >
At Utah At UCLA Washington State Arizona State
Maybe if the Wildcats can win 2 their last 4 games that would be an improvement….Hell it would be an improvement so get off your ass and get it done Son!
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida > South Florida had a bye in Week 8 and Jeff Scott’s records at USF still at >
Overall: 4 – 24 AAC: 1 – 17
The Bulls have left in 2022 >
At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
Now a Coach in his THIRD season at South Florida should do No Damn Worse than >
3 – 2
In the above games!
What will Scott and the Bulls do?
Let’s find out!
2. Bryan Harsin, Auburn > The word we have heard out of Auburn and on a couple of sports talk shows in Alabama is that >
There is no Adequate Coach on the Auburn Staff to be the Interim Auburn Head Coach if Harsin was fired so Harsin is still the Head Coach of the Auburn Tigers!
The 3 – 4 Auburn Tigers have left in 2022 >
Arkansas At Mississippi State Texas A&M Western Kentucky At Alabama
Auburn can win a couple of those games at least if the team plays hard!
Let’s find out!
Don’t want to jinx anyone but the word we are getting out of Auburn is that the Big $$$ Boys around Auburn are debating between below Coaches for their next Head Coach at Auburn >
Jamey Chadwell Kevin Steele Hugh Freeze
Our guess on October 24 who the next Head Coach at Auburn will be >
3. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > The very first time that a Member of Coaches Hot Seat talked to and met Jimbo Fisher he was the Quarterback at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama, actually Homewood, Alabama just South of Birmingham, playing for then Samford Head Coach Terry Bowden.
We don’t have any ill will against Jimbo and actually understand both where Jimbo came from, how he worked his ass for Nick Saban and Bobby Bowden and fought his way up to the top of the College Football Coaching World, and what has happened with Jimbo since the Jameis Winston days at Florida State and now to Texas A&M.
Very simply we know what drives Jimbo and what has gone wrong with Jimbo and in a lot of ways for lots of different reasons Jimbo has lost his way the last few years at Texas A&M and has mainly lost sight of what College Football and Coaching are all about and this Aggies team now reflects a Head Coach that is lost and honestly needs a break from the game for at least a year or two and Jimbo probably knows this better than anyone else!
In Year 5 at Texas A&M for Jimbo Fisher, when the Aggies should be a Rolling War Machine of a Football Program, they just lost to an Average South Carolina team with still a Green and Young Head Coach in Shane Beamer who is showing Great Promise like his Legendary Daddy Frank but really now >
There’s no reason that the Aggies didn’t roll in and Totally Dominate South Carolina in Jimbo Fisher’s 55 th game as the Head coach at Texas A&M!
Now at 3 – 4 on the season the Aggies have left >
Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
4 games left at Kyle Field and the Aggies should win all 4 and really should beat Auburn as well to finish at 8 – 4 on the season but if A&M loses to Ole Miss this coming Saturday they probably will only beat UMass!
The sad thing is if this does collapse the A&M folks gonna have to pay around $100M to fire Jimbo Fisher and his staff then commit to another $50M to hire the Next Head Coach of the Aggies and does anyone with a 2+ IQ have Any Damn Confidence that Anyone at or around Texas A&M has 1 Damn Clue what they are doing?
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – The Total Candy Ass Non-Fighting Baby Cats of Patty Boy Fitzgerald Fame lost another game on Saturday and now that’s a record the last 2 seasons for Patty Boy of >
4 – 15
The Real Lesson Here >
When your ass goes Total Candy Ass when your ass supposed to be Coaching Football expect to Lose A Helluva Lot of Football Games and Northwestern went Total Candy Ass 2 years ago under Patty Boy!
The Total Candy Ass Non-Fighting Baby Cats of Patty Boy now at 1 – 6 on the season have left in 2022 >
At Iowa Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Got 1 – 11 Patty Boy?
We will be Happy to fly over to Evanston Patty Boy and hold some Real Football Practices and Toughen Up Your Boys Son if you like Patty Boy but we gonna practice them like we do our Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Practices playing Real Football now so No Damn Crying if any of them get a Boo-Boo or two!
5. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy > With the loss to Houston at home on Saturday Navy Head Coach Kenny Boy’s record since he went Total Candy Ass in Annapolis after the 2019 season is >
9 – 20
When your ass goes Total Candy Ass >
See Northwestern and Stanford
Your Ass is going to Lose A Helluva Lot of Football Games!
2 – 5 Navy has left in 2022 >
Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
Got 3 – 9 Kenny Boy?
We got 15+ US Navy Combat Vets at Coaches Hot Seat Kenny Boy and the Navy Football Team is very simply >
A Total Embarrassment to the United States Navy!
Shameful! Just Damn Shameful!
6. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > With the loss to Louisiana on Saturday, which drops the Red Wolves record in 2022 to 2 – 6, Butch Jones records at Arkansas State in 2 seasons on the job are now >
Overall 4 – 16 Sun Belt 2 – 11
That’s all we have to say and it’s plenty!
7. Mario Cristobal, Miami > Mario Cristobal took over a Miami team that went 7 – 5 in 2021 and beat Duke 47 – 10 in their last game and got their Head Coach run out of Miami and what has Mario done in Year 1 on the job with the Canes?
Try now at 3 – 4 on the season and just got blasted at home by Duke with a First Year Head Coach and heading towards a Losing Season when Bozo the Clown could have coached the Hurricanes Drunk from a Motel 6 in Sebring, Florida and won 7 games easy!
We had a couple of Members of Coaches Hot Seat up in Eugene this past weekend for the UCLA vs Oregon game and they were talking to “X Person closely associated with Oregon Athletics” and this “X Person” said >
“Greatest thing ever happened to Oregon Football was Mario taking the Miami job!”
The 3 – 4 Canes have left in 2022 >
At Virginia Florida State At Georgia Tech At Clemson Pitt
Hell the Canes are not going to win 6 games in 2022!
Mario gonna get his ass run right out of Miami after Year 1?
8. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > We don’t have a Damn Clue why Danny Gonzales has been a Total Disaster at New Mexico but very simply >
Danny Gonzales has been a Total Disaster at New Mexico!
Just the Facts as Joe Friday used to say >
Overall 7 – 20 MWC 3 – 16
Just A Total Damn Disaster!
9. Steve Sarkisan, Texas > A few of us first met Sark when he was on Pete Carroll’s staff at USC and love Steve but we like our Fathers and All Good Fathers are >
Hardest on those we love because we know their asses can do better!
In 2 seasons at Texas Sark is now >
10 – 10
Lest we remind folks that Tom Herman was fired at Texas for going >
7 – 6 10 – 4 8 – 5 7 – 3
Sark is now >
5 – 7 5 – 3
Longhorns have left in 2022 >
At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Hell Texas could easily go 5 – 7 again this year and if that happens >
10. Brent Venables, Oklahoma > Brent Venables in Year 1 at Oklahoma is 4 – 3 and has left on the schedule >
At Iowa State Baylor At West Virginia Oklahoma State At Texas Tech
Oh Geez the Sooners might not get 6 wins in 2022 and if not then >
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida – The Hits or rather the Losses keep coming for Jeff Scott at South Florida who after the Bulls loss to Tulane on Saturday is sitting on records of >
Overall: 4 – 24 AAC: 1 – 17
That’s No Damn Good where we come from or where anyone comes from and with what the Bulls got left to play in 2022 >
At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
We see maybe 1 more win in 2022 and with that let’s bring in Dandy Don!
2. Bryan Harsin, Auburn – It’s not that Dandy Don is singing for Bryan Harsin at Auburn but that Dandy Don sang a long time ago and has already left town to head to the next Monday Night Football game and that was weeks ago now!
With the Auburn loss to Ole Miss on Saturday the Tigers are now 3 – 4 on the season and have left to play >
Arkansas At Mississippi State Texas A&M Western Kentucky At Alabama
Hell Harsin and the Tigers could get a couple of wins down the stretch here and if they beat the Aggies on The Plains on November 12 that will for sure end Jimbo Fisher’s time in Aggieland so Hell there’s something to play for here!
3. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – Talk about a BIG Football Game that means Nothing Damn At All in the Big Picture but means a Helluva Lot to both Head Coaches and you got the >
Texas A&M at South Carolina game this coming Saturday!
If the Aggies lose in this spot to fall to 3 – 4 on the season with these games left >
Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
The Aggies might not get 6 wins in 2022 and even if they did >
Cue Dandy Don on the Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M!
Don’t lose this game Jimbo but Hell if Jimbo does lose and the Aggies $$$ Boys and Girls had to run Jimbo they will owe him >
Whoever negotiated Jimbo Fisher’s contract on behalf of Texas A&M or anyone that signed off on it that works in or around Texas A&M >
Is not qualified to run a lemonade stand!
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – No doubt the Biggest Candy Ass in the Midwest >
Patrick William Fitzgerald
Got in Lots of Tea Parties and Pillow Fights in during the Northwestern Non-Fighting Wildcats bye week and now it’s back to Pillow Fight Football for these 1 – 5 Cats who have left in 2022 >
At Maryland At Iowa Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Will the Candy Ass Non-Fighting Wildcats win another game in 2022?
Not Damn Candy Ass Likely!
Anyone wants to find these Candy Ass Northwestern Cats we recommend checking out the Patisserie Coralie French Bakery + Coffee Shop in downtown Evanston where these Non-Fighting Cats can get High Tea and All the Crumpets they want from hopefully an NIL Deal that Candy Ass Patty Boy has put together for his Cats who will need plenty of Crumpets with all the Ass Kickings coming their way!
5. Marcus Freeman, Notre Dame – Coming into the Notre Dame game the Stanford Defense had given up points wise in 2022 against the 4 FBS Teams they played >
USC – 41 Points Washington – 40 Points Oregon – 45 Points Oregon State – 28 Points
And the Irish scored >
14 Points on the Stanford Defense?
Got Marcus Freeman doesn’t have a Damn Clue what he is doing and is about to get his ass run right out of South Bend?
With the Disastrous Loss to Stanford the Irish are now 3 – 3 with these games left >
UNLV At Syracuse Clemson Navy Boston College At USC
Hell the Irish might not get to 6 wins in 2022 and if that happens Notre Dame will have a New Head Coach in 2023 because Bozo the Clown coulda won 8 Games coaching this Irish team drunk from a Motel 6 just on the outskirts of South Bend!
6. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – Navy lost at SMU with a first year head coach on Friday night to drop to 2 – 4 on the season and Kenny Boy and the Non-Fighting Sailors at Navy have left on their 2022 schedule games against >
Houston Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
Geez….a normal Navy team win 4 of these games minimum but will this Navy team even win 2?
Who the Hell knows and that’s the Damn Problem here!
7. David Shaw, Stanford – David Shaw and the Stanford Cardinal got just what they needed on Saturday >
A Notre Dame Football Team that isn’t really a Football Team but just a collection of Worthless Prima Donnas who love Prancing around and acting like Football Players but reality is the Notre Dame Chess Club could whip the Hell out of the Stanford and Notre Dame teams and make em both like it!
Stanford is now 2 – 4 on the season with wins over Colgate and Notre Dame = 2 Worthless Prancing Candy Ass Teams and the Cardinal has left in 2022 >
Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At California BYU
Will Stanford even get to 4 wins in 2022?
Who the Hell knows and does anyone really care?
Not really since all of the Passion, Fire, and just Simple Human Decency has been driven out of this Stanford Football Team by David Shaw and his Coaches who easily hold the >
Most Disgraceful Non-Football Practices in America!
8. Will Healy, Charlotte – With the loss to UAB on Saturday Charlotte Head Coach Will Healy’s records now stand at >
Overall: 15 – 23 CUSA: 10 – 13
Not Good Son
Not Good At All
Charlotte now at 1 – 6 has left in 2022 >
FIU At Rice Western Kentucky At Middle Tennessee La. Tech
Geez…Charlotte will be lucky to get 3 Wins this season!
9. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – With the loss at Southern Miss on Saturday Butch Jones records at Arkansas State now stand at >
Overall: 4 – 15 Sun Belt: 2 – 10
The folks, fans, alums, and administration at Arkansas State take their football seriously and they will run your ass with those kinds of records and with ASU now at 2 – 5 on the 2022 season with these games left >
At Louisiana South Alabama UMass At Texas State Troy
We recommend Butch Jones win 4 of these last 5 games or cue Dandy Don!
10. Brent Venables, Oklahoma – It was nice to see Oklahoma actually show up and play football on Saturday against Kansas and now it will be fascinating to see if the 4 – 3 Sooners can keep this going with these games left where OU has a Better or at worst Equal roster against all the remaining teams on their schedule >
At Iowa State Baylor At West Virginia Oklahoma State At Texas Tech
The Sooners SHOULD Win at least 3 of their remaining 5 games but will they even win 2 of them?
Let’s Find Out and if the Sooners don’t get 6 Wins in 2022 = Total Freaking Disaster!
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida – The Losing Train continues at South Florida under Jeff Scott and maybe the train is starting to get some competitive fire in it with the Bulls keeping the game against Cincinnati close but >
Another Loss is Another Loss!
Scott’s records at USF now stand at >
Overall: 4 – 23 AAC: 1 – 16
South Florida has left in 2022 >
Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
If South Florida is becoming a better football team
You should win 3 of these last 6 games Son!
2. David Shaw, Stanford – The Great Lesson for Everyone in the Game of Football with what has happened to Stanford Football the last 4 years is >
When your ass Stops Practicing Football You are Going To Lose A Helluva Lot of Football Games!
David Shaw’s Win/Loss Record at Stanford the Last 4 Seasons >
12 – 23
Oh only 4 of those 12 Wins were over Teams with .500+ Records!
The Fall of Stanford Football has been
Intentional On Purpose Designed Done With Happiness
Pure Damn Total Candy Ass Damn Idiocy!
If your ass Practices like Total Damn Candy Asses guess how you Play Football?
Like Total Damn Candy Asses!
We could take a dozen members of Coaches Hot Seat all in their 50s down to Stanford today and >
Whip the Living Hell out of the Total Damn Candy Asses on the Stanford Football Team who are NOT
Real Men Nor Real Stanford Students who are TOUGH!
Cut this Worthless Damn Horseshit before it spreads to other Stanford Sports Teams and the rest of the University!
3. Brent Venables, Oklahoma – We have had what we will call a Very Good Contact within Oklahoma Athletics for a long time now and we have been interested in what this VGC has been telling us about Brent Venables tenure at Oklahoma and last Friday night before the Texas game the OU VGC said to a Coaches Hot Seat Member >
I am still waiting on Brent to start being the Head Coach at Oklahoma. Maybe he will get around to it soon!
That’s the Problem >
Brent Venables isn’t a Head Football Coach
He’s A Damn Cheerleader!
Memo to Brent Venables >Start Coaching Football Son or you are going to keep Losing and your ass is going to get run out of your dream job!
After the Total Disaster against Texas the Sooners are now 3 – 3 and have left in 2022 >
Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Will the Sooners win another game in 2022?
Not if Brent Venables gonna be a Damn Cheerleader instead of a Head Football Coach at Oklahoma!
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – The Biggest Candy Ass in the Midwestern USA = Pat Fitzgerald keeps on proving he’s the
Biggest Candy Ass in the Midwestern USA
with a 42 – 7 home loss to Wisconsin which just fired it’s Head Coach and the Wildcats now at 1 – 5 and these games left
At Maryland At Iowa Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
will Northwestern win another game in 2022?
Better question for Patty Boy >
Are those Goose Down Feather Pillows your Candy Ass team uses at practices Patty Boy?
5. Bryan Harsin, Auburn – With the loss to Georgia on Saturday that drops Bryan Harsin’s record at Auburn below the Mendoza Line at >
9 – 10
and the Damn Idiocy Train continues to roll on Auburn with >
Damn Idiots on All Sides Hiring Football Coaches and we cannot wait to see who Auburn hires to follow Harsin…Guaranteed to be Hilarious!
6. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – If your ass can play Alabama tough in Tuscaloosa you would think that
Your ass could beat Appy State at Kyle Field!
Oh Appy State lost to Texas State on Saturday!
There’s a Helluva Lot of Talent in College Station but there’s >
NO Football Team
and as long as Jimbo Fisher focuses on Coaching Players instead of Building A Football Team this Total Disaster will keep unraveling unless things change in the Bye Week because the 3 – 3 Aggies have left
At South Carolina Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
Can the Aggies win 3 of their last 6 games to even get to a .500 record in Jimbo’s 5 the season in Aggieland?
If the Aggies lose at South Carolina NOT LIKELY because these Aggies will probably Flat Out Quit on Jimbo and Everyone Else they lose another game!
What happens when your ass is being paid $8M+ a year and you post a Losing Record in Year 5?
Your Ass Gets Run out of Aggieland and out of the Republic of Texas On A Rail!
7. Mario Cristobal, Miami – We are not quite sure what Mario Cristobal has been doing at Miami in the last 9 months but whatever the Hell it is Mario….
Do Something Different Son!
Lots of folks in College Football been whispering to us for a few years now that…
Mario Cristobal can recruit but he’s not much of a Practice or Gameday Coach
Hell…based upon the way that Miami has looked so far in Mario’s Year 1…they may be right!
The 2 – 3 Hurricanes with only wins over Southern Miss and Bethune Cookman have left in 2022 >
At Virginia Tech Duke At Virginia Florida State At Georgia Tech At Clemson Pitt
Hell…Miami not get to 6 Wins in 2022 and Manny Diaz NEVER had a losing season in 3 years coaching the Canes!
Get off your Damn Ass Mario…and quick Son!
8. Scot Loeffler, Bowling Green – In 4 seasons at Bowling Green Scot Loeffler’s records >
Overall: 9 – 26 MAC: 5 – 8
9. Tim Albin, Ohio – Tim Albin 2 season at Ohio >
Overall: 6 – 12 MAC: 4 – 6
The Bobcats now at 3 – 3 have left this season
At Western Michigan Northern Illinois Buffalo At Miami (OH) At Ball State Bowling Green
Ohio should win at least 3 of their remaining games but we have no idea if they can or will!
10. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – Finally Navy Football is getting a Little Tiny Amount of Fight with a Tough Game against Air Force and a Big Win over Tulsa and now we are interested to see if Navy can keep playing like this or
Will they turn back into the Total Candy Asses they were a few weeks ago?
Now at 2 – 3 on the year Navy has left >
At SMU Houston Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
Geez…Navy better be a Lot Tougher Football Team or Kenny Boy will post his 3 rd straight losing season at Navy!
Come on Kenny
You are representing the entire US Navy Son and Your Ass and Your Team Needs to be Toughen the Hell Up even MORE!
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida – In 3 seasons at South Florida Head Coach Jeff Scott now has 4 wins and his lone win in the 2022 season is against Howard and only one of his wins is against an American Athletic Conference foe so that all ain’t good and look at what the Bulls have left in 2022
At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
2. David Shaw, Stanford – The Worthless Candy Ass Tour by the Stanford Cardinal football team continues on under David Shaw with David not having a
Damn Clue of his Total Destruction of Stanford Football
not that Stanford plays the Game of Football anymore since they long ago gave up that game on The Farm!
In the last 4 seasons since David Shaw went Total Damn Pitiful Candy Ass his record is
12 – 22
and the Hits will keep coming because we have little doubt
David Shaw would take down Stanford Football and Stanford University on this
Cross of Idiot Candy Assness
and Laugh, Laugh, Laugh because in our humble opinion
David doesn’t give a Damn about anything but his own Damn Candy Ass!
Be Damn Proud David because few have Destroyed So Much with So Much Total Damn Candy Ass Idiocy!
The Cardinal is now 1 – 3 and has left in 2022
Oregon State At Notre Dame Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At Cal BYU
Will Stanford win another game this season?
Maybe Not and that says everything about these Worthless Candy Asses on The Farm who are Total Disgrace to Everything that Stanford University claims to stand for or claims to stand for!
3. Brent Venables, Oklahoma – After seeing Oklahoma get Totally Destroyed by TCU we are not sure what Brent Venables and the Sooners Coaches been doing the last 9 months but your asses either
Haven’t been doing much at all or your asses doing everything wrong Son!
Memo to Brent Venables: Football is a physical game Son and you unless you want to go the same way as David Shaw at Stanford = Worthless Candy Ass Losers you better start hitting in practice because the Game of Football
You actually hit, tackle, and whip other people to Win Football Games!
Oklahoma is now 3 – 2 on the season and has left
Texas Kansas At Iowa State Baylor At West Virginia Oklahoma State At Texas Tech
and this Whole Enchilada could go down and quick if Venables doesn’t right the ship soon starting with a Win over Texas on Saturday!
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – The Rising Candy Ass of the Midwest is Northwestern Head Coach Pat Fitzgerald who has the Softest Team in Any Sport in the Midwestern United States and before this is over Pat may takedown the Wildcats so much they won’t be able to make a splash jumping into Lake Michigan, they will just slide into the Lake softly, like the Total Candy Asses they are now!
The 1 – 4 Wildcats with a lone win over Pitiful Nebraska have left in 2022
Wisconsin At Maryland At Iowa Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Will Candy Ass Pat and his Candy Ass Cats win another game in 2022?
Memo to Pat Fitzgerald: Football is a CONTACT SPORT Son so maybe at practice today you can end the Pillow Fights and actually hold a Real Football Practice? Maybe Son?
The Lesson Here for ADs > Don’t Let Total Candy Asses Destroy Your Football Program with Candy Ass Damn Idiocy and at the first Hint of Candy Ass = Fire Their Candy Ass!
5. Tim Albin, Ohio – With the loss to Kent State on Saturday Tim Albin’s records at Ohio in 2 seasons now sit at
Overall: 5 – 12 MAC: 3 – 6
and the Bobcats have left in 2022:
Akron At Western Michigan Northern Illinois Buffalo At Miami (OH) At Ball State Bowling Green
Maybe Ohio will get 4 wins in 2022. Maybe!
6. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – Navy played better against Air Force before losing by the score of 13 – 10 and now Kenny’s record the last 3 seasons since he went Total Damn Candy Ass with Navy Football is sitting at
8 – 18
and it may be too late for Kenny Boy to turn this thing about because just like at Stanford and Northwestern and it looks like Oklahoma when you go
Total Damn Candy Ass
it’s really hard to suddenly start playing the Game of Football again!
Navy now at 1 – 3 has left in 2022
Tulsa At SMU Houston Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
A Normal Navy Football Team actually playing the Game of Football would win at least HALF the above games but these Candy Ass Midshipman
Might win 3. Maybe!
7. Bryan Harsin, Auburn – As we said when Bryan Harsin was hired at Auburn there was No Damn Reason for Auburn to hire Harsin or for Harsin to take the Auburn job but folks who don’t know Jack about Auburn for the Game of Football in America will do all kinds of Damn Idiocy and here we sit with
Damn Idiocy going on with Bryan Harsin at Auburn!
It’s almost like these folks at do things like hire Bryan Harsin at Auburn just landed from Mars and don’t have a Damn Clue about where they work of the Game of College Football in America! Why is that exactly when they are paid Millions of Dollars to actually know what the Hell they are doing?
Harsin is now 9 – 9 in his second season at Auburn and 3 – 2 on the 2022 season and the Tigers have left this season
At Georgia At Ole Miss Arkansas At Mississippi State Texas A&M Western Kentucky At Alabama
Auburn can win 2 or 3 more games in 2022, maybe even 4 more games, but none of that gonna save Harsin’s job and when they send Harsin packing the folks at Auburn will hire
Another Head Coach who doesn’t fit the Auburn Culture which they have not had since Pat Dye was the Head Coach of the Tigers so No Doubt More Damn Idiocy ahead on The Plains!
8. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – Ole Jimbo has just Totally Lost the Plot in Aggieland and this Whole Enchilada is very close to going over the edge from which there will be No Return!
Through 53 games at Texas A&M guess what were/are both Kevin Sumlin and Jimbo Fisher’s records?
37 – 16
Yep, both Sumlin and Fisher had the same records after 53 games and the Aggies folks were pushing to Run Sumlin’s ass out of Aggieland and if they aren’t now doing the same with Jimbo what exactly is going on in Aggieland now?
The Aggies in 2022 are now at 3 – 2 and have left this season
At Alabama At South Carolina Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
Geez, will the Aggies even get 6 wins this season? Probably Not!
9. Steve Sarkisian, Texas – Since we now know that Oklahoma couldn’t whip a Wet Paper Bag this Saturday’s game against the Sooners is a MUST WIN for Sarkisian and the Longhorns because lose in this spot with these game left
Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Ole Sarkisian might not get 6 wins in 2022 and that would nothing short of a Total Freaking Disaster and Sark’s ass getting run right out of Austin right after Thanksgiving!
10. Scott Satterfield, Louisville – With the loss to Boston College on Saturday Scott Satterfield’s records at Louisville now stand at
Overall: 20 – 22 ACC: 12 – 17
and either this thing will turn around soon or there will be a New Head Coach of the Cardinals in 2022!
Louisville is now 2 – 3 on the season and have left
At Virginia Pitt Wake Forest James Madison At Clemson NC State At Kentucky
Damn that’s a Tough slate of games and it ain’t gonna be easy for Louisville to get to 6 Wins in 2022 and no way Satterfield can survive 3 straight losing seasons.
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – If you want to see a football team that has Totally Tuned out their Head Coach + Assistant Coaches put on tape of the Appy State at Texas A&M game from Saturday and you will see…
Lots of Aggies players playing at 50% or Less Effort who don’t give 1 Damn Rip what Jimbo Fisher says, does, or Damn anything else for that matter!
We been telling anyone that will listen that Jimbo Fisher has created a Helluva Problem in Aggieland by becoming King Jimbo and not being involved with Players on a daily basis and that reality has now reached Gameday and we could be looking at a Total Tailspin and Massive Crash & Burn with the Aggies if they lose another game and….
Here comes the Miami Hurricanes under new Head Coach Mario Cristobal to Aggieland which gonna pop the Aggies in the mouth and make em like it!
Lose to Miami in this spot with Arkansas in Dallas on deck and then this schedule…
At Mississippi State At Alabama At South Carolina Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
…Jimbo and the Aggies be Damn Lucky to win 6 games in 2022 and Jimbo wins less than 8 Wins this season according to our Aggies alum buddies…
“We are going to run Jimbo’s ass right out of the State of Texas forget about just College Station!”
Most Amazing Thing about Aggies loss to Appy State on Saturday is that was…wait for it…
Jimbo Fisher’s 50 th Freaking Football Game Coaching Texas A&M and that is what he has built in 50 games…what he put on the field against the Mountaineers?
How can Jimbo Fisher even go into work and collect a paycheck after that Total Horseshit Crapola he and the Aggies Coaches put on the field Saturday?
Shameful comes to mind but it’s worse than that…this is Borderline Flat-Out Quitting As Coaches!
If the Aggies don’t show up against Miami on Saturday then Jimbo and the entire Aggies staff should be fired and bring in some Pee Wee Coaches to coach the Aggies who actually Give A Damn and will get A&M ready to play football games!
We may just have 2 College Football Programs passing each other at Kyle Field on Saturday….
Miami headed UP
Texas A&M headed back to the Dumpster on Fire going down river!
2. Jeff Scott, South Florida – With a Win over Howard on Saturday Ole Jeff Scott has now won….wait for it…4 games at USF in 3 seasons and Ole Scott may not win another game for awhile >
At Florida At Louisville East Carolina At Cincinnati Tulane At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
We be stunned if USF won more than 1 more game in 2022….Totally Stunned!
3. David Shaw, Stanford – If not for Lincoln Riley calling off the Trojans Offense against Stanford in the 2 nd half USC would have easily scored 100+ points on David Shaw’s Cardinal which really is no longer a…
Football Team or Football Program
It’s just now….Damn Nothing!
Disgraceful come to mind
Pitiful comes to mind
But what really comes to mind is that the Super Duper Tea Party Candy Ass Football Program that David Shaw has allowed Stanford Football to become is a…
Total Disgrace to Stanford University and to the Game of Football in America!
This isn’t Football that is Stanford is playing….it’s Sub Tiddly-Winks with Candy Asses everywhere you look that couldn’t punch there way out of a wet paper sack on the best Damn day of their lives!
Now at 1 – 1 Shaw and Stanford have left…
At Washington At Oregon Oregon State At Notre Dame Arizona State At UCLA Washington State At Utah At California BYU
Geez…what now…Stanford might win 4 games total in 2022? Maybe…if they are Damn Lucky!
It’s Just A Damn Freaking Disgrace!
4. Karl Dorrell, Colorado – On Saturday Karl Dorrell coached his 20 the game as the Head Coach at Colorado against Air Force and…wait for it…
The Buffs got TOTALLY DESTROYED by the score of 41 – 10!
Why exactly Karl Dorrell was hired at Colorado we will never know because the hire made…
No Damn Sense if your ass actually watched Karl coach at UCLA
Your ass has a 2+ IQ!
Karl Dorrell is a terrific guy and human being and we wish his ass was winning at Colorado but this….
Is A Damn Disgrace to the University of Colorado and Football in America!
Now at 0 – 2 on the season the Buffs have left in 2022…
At Minnesota UCLA At Arizona California At Oregon State Arizona State Oregon At USC At Washington Utah
Geez…the Buffs might not win a game in 2022!
We’ll go 2 – 10 record for Colorado in 2022 as a guess and our humble opinion!
5. Scot Loeffler, Bowling Green – With the loss to FCS Eastern Kentucky on Saturday Bowling Green Head Coach Scot Loeffler’s records in 4 seasons at the school are now…
Overall: 7 – 24 MAC: 4 – 17
Nothing else needs to said or written on Loeffler!
6. Marcus Freeman, Notre Dame – We have been watching Notre Dame Football since the early 1970s and since the Irish play USC and Stanford every season we have seen lots of Notre Dame games in person in South Bend, Los Angeles, Palo Alto, and at bowl games and here’s what we know about Notre Dame Football!
No one with a 2+ IQ and/or has watched 1 Down of Football in their lives on any Damn level would hire…
Someone to be the Head Coach at Notre Dame unless they have been a SUCCESSFUL College Head Coach before!
Hiring an Assistant Coach at Notre Dame who never even sniffed a Head Coaching Job forget about being SUCCESSFUL in that job is…
Total and Complete Stupidity and Level of Human Ignorance that goes beyond the 2003 Iraq War which only a…
Total Damn Moron would have launched and George W. Bush is one of the Stupidest Bastards we ever run into and we known W since the early 1980s!
Memo to Marcus Freeman since your ass knows NOTHING about being Head Coach Son >
Your ONLY JOB Son is to deliver your football team to Gameday….wait for it…
READY TO PLAY FOOTBALL!
We are not talking about having a Great Gameplan and making sure your football team is ready on the physical side to play the game….Any Damn Moron Coach can do that if he has a 2+ IQ…we are talking about something far more important Son…
Making Damn Sure Your Football Team is READY To Play the Game!
The Irish on Saturday were…
NOT READY TO PLAY Marshall and that…
WAS YOUR ONLY DAMN JOB KID which your ass is being paid Millions of Dollars to do and if you can’t do that Son guess what…
Your Ass Is Going To Get Run…and after Season 1!
This is the Damn Leagues Son not Podunk U so Get Off Your Damn Ass and Coach the Notre Dame Football Team and don’t you dare lose to California on Saturday….or your ass might get run right after the game! Kidding of course now…but highly recommend you don’t lose to Cal because if you do Son the folks with the $$$ around Notre Dame gonna start talking about putting a pot of $$$ together to buy you and Jack out!
7. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – The Complete Destruction of Navy Football continues under Ken Niumatalolo with a loss to Memphis by 3+ touchdowns on Saturday and in the last 3 seasons Kenny Boy has put up records of…
3 – 7 4 – 8 0 – 2
…and we don’t see any end in sight of this Total Damn Madness and Complete Destruction of Navy Football…until Ken and his Candy Ass Football is…
Banished from the US Naval Academy….FOREVER!
End This Damn Idiocy already!
8. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – With the Arkansas State loss to Ohio State by score of 45 – 12 on Saturday Butch Jones records at ASU now stand at…
Overall: 3 – 11
Sun Belt: 1 – 7
…and the Sun Belt just proved it’s No Damn Joke on Saturday so with these games left…
At Memphis At Old Dominion La. Monroe James Madison At Southern Miss At Louisiana South Alabama UMass Texas State Troy
…..it ain’t gonna be easy to get the Red Wolves to 6 wins in 2022 and the Arkansas State folks are exactly patient with coaches that don’t get them to at least 6 wins every season!
9. Geoff Collins, Georgia Tech – The Yellow Jackets beat Western Carolina on Saturday which is Geoff Collins…
10 th Win in 4 seasons at Georgia Tech
…and with these games left on the schedule…
Ole Miss At UCF At Pitt Duke Virginia At Florida State At Virginia Tech Miami At North Carolina At Georgia
….it ain’t exactly like there are lots of Wins left on Tech’s schedule now!
We’ll guess 4 – 8 and see if Collins can beat our guess!
10. Steve Sarkisian, Texas – Sometimes you gotta wonder about a Coach like Sarkisian calling pass plays from inside the 5 yard-line with a Freshman QB on the field that ends up getting the Freshman QB injured and out of a game where he’s playing some good football, but these are things that…
Great Coaches Think About and A Great Coach
…is not Damn throwing the ball from the 2-yard line and getting his Freshman QB hurt when playing Alabama when you had to know Bama would be coming after his ass!
We really also don’t have Damn Clue what Alabama OC Bill O’Brien was doing on Saturday who easily called one of the…
Worst Offensive Games in recent College Football History
…throwing the ball lots when Alabama could have used their running game to pound Texas and hang onto the football but…
Arrogant Asses have to prove their Ass can do something and Billy Boy called lots of pass plays to prove what exactly…that his ass could?
In a game Alabama should have won by 2+ Touchdowns on Billy Boy with Little Nicky listening in on the headset called Dumb Play after Dumb Play and if Texas could tackle as well as Aunt Mildred they easily beat Alabama or if Sark would just…
Run the Damn Ball at the Endzone he doesn’t get his Freshman QB hurt and Texas wins the game!
Stupid…Just Plain Stupidity on both side of this Bama – Horns game!
Now at 1 – 1 when Texas should be 2 – 0 and rolling with a win over Alabama the Horns have left in 2022…
UTSA At Texas Tech West Virginia Oklahoma Iowa State At Oklahoma State At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Texas could easily lose to UTSA at home and the rest of those games are No Damn Joke either including at Kansas so don’t think that just because Sark and Texas gave Alabama a good game…remember now..
Billy Boy O’Brien Dumber than Anyone on Earth…well not as Dumb as George W Bush now
….that they will roll rest of the 2022 because their asses could easily lose 5+ games this season and that happens…
1. Lovie Smith, Illinois – There is a deeply troubling problem in college football today and that problem is Athletic Directors that listen to the agents of coaches telling that they should consider “X Coach” for “Y Job” and there is not an Athletic Director with a 2+ IQ that would possibly listen to a coach’s agent on anything beyond telling him what the school was willing to offer a coach and yet here we are….
Lovie Smith is the head football coach of the University of Illinois football team and in 4 years on the job Lovie has posted records of >
Overall: 11 – 31
Big Ten: 4 – 26
Why exactly Lovie Smith was hired as the head coach at Illinois when he spent the vast majority of his coaching career in the NFL is hard for us to fathom unless you understand this >
There are a Helluva Lot of Stupid As Hell Athletic Directors that actually listen to the agents of coaches when making coach hiring decisions.
Memo to You Stupid As Hell Athletic Directors and You Know Who You Are: YOU decide who you are going to hire as the head coach of your football program and then call the agent to set-up an interview and don’t listen to agents…agents are salesman and only want you to hire the coach and if your ass gets rolled by a coach’s agent that leads you to hiring a coach that his not remotely qualified to coach your school’s football team do you know what that makes you?
Stupid As Hell!
Getting back to Lovie Smith who was not remotely qualified to be a college head football coach the Illini are now 2 – 4 on the season after the loss to Michigan and those 2 wins are over >
What is the combined record of Akron and UConn you ask?
1 – 11
Oh…Lovie Smith wasn’t when he was hired and is not today remotely qualified to be a college head football coach…PERIOD!
At 2 – 4 the Illini have left to play in 2019 >
Wisconsin At Purdue Rutgers At Michigan State At Iowa Northwestern
Save Rutgers and Northwestern which the Little Sisters of the Poor, Blind, and Deaf football team could beat the Illini will not win another game in 2019 and that makes the best case scenario for Lovie Smith in his 4th year on the job at Illinois >
4 – 8
Oh….Lovie Smith is not today and NEVER will be remotely qualified to be a head coach in college football….as for the NFL…we would probably give Lovie a look if we at a place had decent defensive players but in college?
Forget about it!
2. Clay Helton, USC – We thought Georgia was a decent football team which Notre Dame gave a good game but after finding out that Georgia is coached by someone in Kirby Smart that is Lazy As Hell and is unwilling to get his football team ready to play football for a home SEC game in our humble opinion…more on Lazy As Hell Kirby Smart in a moment….maybe the Irish aren’t that great and maybe USC isn’t very good either…but then we already knew that!
Here are the Facts of Life at USC: As a new head football coach you have about 15 games to get things at USC rolling and Clay Helton starting off 12 – 3 in this first 15 games at USC in his first two full years on the job was pretty good but in Helton’s last 19 games he has now posted a record of….
8 – 11
Sorry but an 8 – 11 record in any stretch of losing games over a 5+ game stretch at USC is Totally Damn Unacceptable and when you get the USC football program rolling you either keep the USC football program rolling or you will be fired as soon as it stops rolling and USC football…is almost at a Complete Stop now!
USC is now 3 – 3 on the season and have left to play in 2019 >
Arizona At Colorado Oregon At Arizona State At California UCLA
That looks like 2, 3, maybe 4 more wins for USC in 2019 and even 7 – 5 by the Trojans in Clay Helton’s 4th full year on the job means that USC will be looking for a new head football coach come early December but then most everyone knows that by now….don’t you?
We might consider hiring Clay Helton at another school on a lower level and maybe Clay can reinvent himself like Sonny Dykes is doing at SMU right now after getting fired at California and with that in mind Helton is conducting an interview of sorts over these last 6 games for ADs out there that will be looking to hire a coach in a couple of months!
3. Chad Morris, Arkansas – Arkansas played a decent game against a very average Kentucky football team that has been decimated by losses to the NFL and injuries but came up short again and now Morris’ records at Arkansas stand at:
Overall: 4 – 14
SEC: 0 – 11
Geez…that’s not good but take a look at this Stunning Number >
Going back to the 2012 season when John L. Smith coached the Razorbacks the Arkansas record in SEC Conference play is…wait for it…
13 – 46
That’s right…Arkansas has won 13 SEC Conference games in the last 8 seasons for an average of…
1.33 SEC Conference Wins A Year!
Got that now Kansas AD Jeff Long was nothing short of a Total Disaster for Arkansas Football because Jeff also gets credit for hiring Bobby Petrino who we would not hire to Shovel Shit in South Georgia or even to clean the shovels for the people we might hire to Shovel Shit in South Georgia?
Yep…Jeff Long was just a Total Disaster for Arkansas Football and we don’t expect any different at Kansas!
Getting back to Chad Morris and the 2019 Arkansas Razorbacks the 2 – 4 Hogs have left in 2019 >
Auburn Alabama Mississippi State Western Kentucky At LSU Mizzou
Mississippi State is totally imploding so that could be a Win but Western Kentucky is playing pretty good football now under Clay Helton’s brother Tyson so what….Arkansas will finish with a 3 or 4 win season maybe under Chad Morris?
Got nothing short of a Freaking Disaster in Fayetteville?
4. Chip Kelly, UCLA – As one UCLA alum buddy of ours described the feeling among the UCLA folks he knows about the Bruins football program >
“It feels like we have been circling a black hole for awhile now knowing that the black hole is going to suck us in and we just wish it would go ahead and crush us to atoms and get it over with because what’s going on right now is nothing short of Hell!”
That Hell looks like this with Chip Kelly’s current records at UCLA:
Overall: 4 – 14
Pac-12: 4 – 8
The good news is that the 1 – 5 Bruins play Stanford this coming Thursday night and if they can score 30+ points they just might be able to get a second win in 2019 but with these games remaining….
Stanford Arizona State Colorado At Utah At USC California
…if the Bruins don’t beat Stanford we don’t see them winning another game this season.
Looks like the entry into that black hole could be coming soon and not a moment too soon!
We will be hosting some our UCLA buddies on The Farm this coming week on Thursday night for the Bruins – Cardinal game and it will be fascinating to see what direction things should go if things continue to fall apart in Westwood and the Stanford game will be the game that will Tell The Tale so Let’s Play Some Football on Thursday night!
5. Joe Moorhead, Mississippi State – We were quite alarmed when we saw Kansas State totally manhandle Mississippi State earlier this year in Starkville but after losses to Auburn and now a Tennessee team that lost to Georgia State and BYU we don’t think one could find a Softer Team in America than these Bulldogs who look to us like the Ultra Charmin that you pay a couple of extra bucks for in the grocery store!
Joe Moorhead or Fordham Joe as he is known around Coaches Hot Seat because of Joe’s 4 years coaching the Rams where he posted a decent record of 38 – 13….but then the Patriot League isn’t the SEC and that’s the problem here…isn’t it?
Fordham Joe’s records at Mississippi State now stand at…
Overall: 11 – 8
SEC: 5 – 6
…and the 3 – 3 Bulldogs still have to play in 2019 games against >
LSU At Texas A&M At Arkansas Alabama Abilene Christian Ole Miss
Of course the SEC has a Big Fat Cupcake right before the rivalry game for Mississippi State so the Bulldogs will get 4 wins and they should be able to beat Arkansas which lost to San Jose State at home but where will they get at other win to get at least…
I am Average As Hell and Bowl Eligible at 6 – 6?
We don’t know and if Fordham Joe doesn’t win 6 games in his 2nd year after taking over a Top 25 Mississippi State program from Dan Mullen then in our opinion Fordham Joe AND anyone and everyone involved in bringing him to Starkville should be FIRED!
Just our humble opinion!
6. Kalani Sitake, BYU – BYU is such a secretive institution and our Mormon friends are not really into gossip or running down their coach to non-Mormons but we can tell you they are frustrated and a little down after BYU went to Tampa and lost to a really average South Florida team this past Saturday and now Cougs head coach Kalani Sitake’s record at BYU stands at:
Overall: 22 – 23
Not good…not good at all…and now the 2 – 4 Cougs have games left in 2019 of…
Boise State At Utah State Liberty Idaho State At UMass At San Diego State
If you can’t beat South Florida then you are not beating Boise State and more than likely not beating Utah State…nor Liberty probably…nor San Diego State and that means that the record in 2019 is going to look like 4 – 8, or 5 – 7, or 6 – 6 and this is Kalani Sitake’s 4th year at BYU.
Not good…not good at all.
7. Willie Taggart, Florida State – It was reported over the weekend that if Willie Taggart is fired after this season that he will be owed $17 Million-Plus Dollars by FSU and we cannot help but wonder >
Who in the Hell was interested in hiring Willie Taggart after one season at Oregon where he posted a 7 – 6 record to justify Willie getting such a lucrative contract?
The answer to that question would be NO ONE which brings us to this >
Just how Damn Stupid are the people at Florida State University to agree to such a deal?
Very Damn Stupid People is the answer to that question and that is important because FSU just got beat 45 – 14 by Clemson to fall to 3 – 3 on the season and they have games left against…
At Wake Forest Syracuse Miami At Boston College Alabama State At Florida
Alabama State will be a win…we think…so can FSU find 2 more wins out of those remaining 5 games to at least get to…
I am Average As Hell and Bowl Eligible at 6 – 6?
If not it would be worth every penny of that $17M+ to fire Willie Taggart!
8. Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee – Tennessee finally got a win over an FBS team on Saturday but then that was over Mississippi State and there are at least a dozen junior college football teams that could travel to Starkville and whip the Hell out of the Mississippi State Charmin Non-Bulldogs so it’s back to Big Boy Football with these games coming up for the 2 – 4 Vols >
At Alabama South Carolina UAB At Kentucky At Mizzou Vanderbilt
There are a few hundred high school football teams in America that could whip Vandy so that should be a win but will Tennessee win another game in 2019 besides Vandy?
Maybe…maybe they can beat South Carolina, UAB, or Kentucky….but maybe not as well and there’s the problem…
No one really knows what to make of Tennessee Football and that’s because there’s no one LEADING Tennessee Football right now….in our humble opinion!
9. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – The following comment from a Houston resident and long-time Texas A&M alum sums up the feeling of many Aggies with Jimbo Fisher 19 games into his tenure in College Station >
“We did not agree to give Jimbo $75 million dollars for him to be Kevin Sumlin-lite and right now it looks like this football program is going backwards not forwards from where it was under Sumlin.”
Hmmmm…..so Jimbo Fisher has now coached Texas A&M for 19 games and his overall record stands at…
12 – 7
And Kevin Sumlin’s record after 19 games coaching the Aggies was….
16 – 3
Please now…can someone tell us why in the Hell that Texas A&M is paying Jimbo Fisher $7.5 million dollars a year when they could hired any Stumblebum that fell of a train going thru College Station and he too also after getting a shower, a hot meal or two, and some hot coffee could have also be sitting on record after 19 games of…
12 – 7?
Oh…what about Jimbo’s record in SEC play in Aggieland >
6 – 5
And Kevin Sumlin’s record in SEC play after 11 games with the Aggies was…
8 – 3
Come now…let’s cut the Horseshit on Jimbo Fisher and start holding accountable all the folks that thought they were geniuses in bring Jimbo to College Station which it seems that some Aggies are starting to realize with our buddy also saying about Jimbo if he doesn’t get things rolling and rolling soon >
“If Jimbo cannot even hit Sumlin’s win/loss marks then we will run him right out of College Station and Jimbo’s legacy will be the total dumpster fire he left behind in Tallahassee and then getting his ass run out of Aggieland.”
The 3 – 3 Aggies now have left on their schedule games against…
At Ole Miss Mississippi State Texas San Antonio South Carolina At Georgia At LSU
Can the Aggies even find 3 more wins this season?
Maybe…Maybe Not…but if A&M doesn’t win 6 games in 2019 then Jimbo Fisher will be given a check and 30 minutes to get his shit together and get his ass out of College Station and thus we highly recommend Jimbo beat Ole Miss in Oxford on Saturday or it’s gonna get Mighty Damn Uncomfortable in Aggieland!
Oh that $60M left on Jimbo’s contract…evidently our Aggie buddies could raise that in less than 15 minutes and Jimbo would be on his way!
10. Kirby Smart, Georgia – We have contacts at about 50 FBS schools around America and we have a good friend that works at the University of Georgia going back to the earliest days of Mark Richt’s tenure in Athens and this fellow has passed along a lot of great info on Georgia Football over the years….and 95% of it we have never written about…at least directly….but we talked to our Athens buddy last week and he says to us…
“It feels like Kirby and the football team are just going through the motions this week not that it will matter against South Carolina. Aren’t we like 21 point favorites or something in this game?”
Yep….Georgia was a 21 point favorite at home against South Carolina and in our humble opinion…
Kirby Smart and his coaches took last week off thinking they could easily beat South Carolina and it is also our opinion that Smart had no interest in laying a beatdown on his good friend Will Muschamp and it was THAT that led to Georgia getting its ass handed to them on their homefield which means…
Kirby Smart totally failed himself, the University of Georgia, the fans of Georgia Football, and most importantly the Georgia Football team because he was a Lazy Ass last week…in our humble opinion…and didn’t properly get his team ready to play South Carolina.
Now…we just did a comparison between Kevin Sumlin and Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M so let’s look at a comparison between Mark Richt and Kirby Smart thru 48 games at Georgia >
Kirby Smart = 37 – 11
Mark Richt = 39 – 9
Hmmmm….so Mark Richt was fired to hire Kirby Smart and Smart has a worse record than Richt and more importantly…
His Lazy Ass just took a week off and he didn’t get his team ready to play a 21-point underdog in a game at home….in our humble opinion?
What does Georgia have with Kirby Smart exactly?
To us it looks like they have a very good recruiter who makes a Helluva Lot of Gameday mistakes and Preparation mistakes and now the pressure is really about to be turned up with Georgia having perhaps the most talent in America and the 5 – 1 Bulldogs have left in 2019 >
Kentucky Florida – Jacksonville Missouri At Auburn Texas A&M At Georgia Tech
Will Kirby Smart have Georgia ready to play Kentucky on Saturday or the games against Florida, Mizzou, Auburn, Texas A&M, at Georgia Tech?
No one knows…and that’s the problem and if Georgia does drop 1 or 2 more games down the stretch with a Massive Talent Advantage in every one of those games then someone in Athens will have to ask the question >
Why in the Hell is Kirby Smart the head football coach at Georgia?