The members of Coaches Hot Seat rarely pull against coaches and teams in any sport BUT last night we couldn’t help but laugh and be happy for the Chicago Bears coming back to beat Jim Harbaugh and the San Francisco 49ers which is a team we grew up pulling for and which is a team today that there is no amount of money on this Earth we would take to cheer for again.
Very simply….in our opinion….
Jim Harbaugh is a Pompous Arrogant Ass that believes he is God’s Gift to the Earth who has a team filled with way Damn to many Sorry Excuses for Human Beings that also believe they are God’s Gift to the Earth.
Ditto for San Francisco 49ers “owner” Jed York who in our opinion would be…
Shoveling Shit in West Texas
….if his last name was Smith instead of York as is the case with George W. Bush as well…..in our opinion of course!
As one Coaches Hot Seat member said at the end of the Bears – 49ers game…
“What a Damn shame that the Sorry Bastard (Jimmy Harbaugh) and his team lost! Cold beer for everyone!”
With that pitiful and disgraceful loss with the 49ers basically giving the game away to the Chicago Bears it was in retrospect the PERFECT way to open Levi’s Stadium which is also a place where there is no amount of money on this Earth that someone could pay us to set foot inside!
YES you can take Levi’s Stadium Jed York and Stuff It Where the Sun Doesn’t Shine and the Sun does shine in West Texas which is where you would be shoveling shit if your last name wasn’t York…in our humble opinion of course!
Hell, the San Francisco 49ers organization which is owned and run by some Very Damn Sorry People fits right into the NFL which is also owned and run by some Very Damn Sorry People with the Chief Dunce in Roger Goodell being right at the top of that list of Very Damn Sorry People…..in our opinion of course!
Remember that movie Disclosure Roger Goodell when the main character played by Michael Douglas kept thinking that the “problem” was fixed but more and more problems kept coming up that were further undermining his career?
Guess what Roger Goodell and the NFL…..IT’S NOT OVER.
Strap yourself in boys that own all these NFL teams and in the NFL executive offices that believe like Jim Harbaugh that you are God’s Gift to the Earth….in our opinion of course…because the worst is still ahead of you and your recent words will only bury you and the league even more.
YES….as people that grew up watching, then playing, and now again watching the Great Game of Football you would be right if you believe that we are…
Very Damn Pissed-Off
….that a handful of Very Damn Sorry Excuses for Human Beings both playing football and in executive positions in football have done such huge damage to the Great Game of Football in America.
IT’S NOT OVER you Idiots but then these NFL Idiots will rightly deserve all they get in the end as they do it seems everything in their power to destroy the Great Game of Football in America.
In a nation increasingly filled with Candy Ass Men the Great Game of Football in our country was one of the few things left that actually still builds tough and disciplined men especially since so few Americans serve in the US Military and here we have Sorry Damn Excuses for Human Beings like Roger Goodell undermining the Great Game of Football in America and almost as if they are doing it deliberately….hmmmm…now that is something to give some more thought to.
Post Week 3 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings
Coaches Hot Seat Rankings
They don’t want to hear the TRUTH Johnny Cash but tell these Hot Seat Coaches the TRUTH anyway!
1. Charlie Weis, Kansas – If you didn’t think that America was a Helluva country consider this reality:
In the last decade Charlie Weis has been paid something north of…
$20 Million Dollars
….to coach the football teams at Notre Dame and Kansas and Weis has put-up an overall win/loss record of….
40 – 48
….in making that $20-plus Million Dollars!
You just have to LOVE America!
With the loss to Duke on Saturday Charlie Weis’s record at Kansas in three seasons fell to…
5 – 21
…..which if our math is right is somewhere north of….
$1 Million Dollars
….PER WIN that the Real Men and Women of Genius at KU have paid Weis but what is a few million dollars in this age of big TV contracts and does it really matter if Kansas football posts a winning record or not?
Central Michigan is up next for Charlie Weis and Kansas and CMU already has a win over Big Ten Conference member Purdue but is beating Purdue in 2014 really saying anything?
Whatever….the Charlie Weis Multi-Million Dollar Payday Train continues to roll on and we have a insider’s bet here at Coaches Hot Seat on what Idiot will hire Charlie Weis next with our guesses narrowed down to three or four Idiots and you Idiots know who you are!
2. Ron Turner, Florida International – Ron Turner’s FIU team had Pitt on the ropes for some of their game on Saturday BUT in the end FIU racked-up another loss and Ron Turner’s record at FIU in two seasons is….
2 – 13
Ron Turner is a nice guy who had a stint as the QBs coach at Stanford but please can someone please tell us why Ron Turner is the head football coach at FIU?
Crickets….meaning it is very Damn quiet!
Up next for FIU…..Louisville!
Good Luck Ron!
3. Darrell Hazell, Purdue – With Purdue’s 30 – 14 loss to Notre Dame on Saturday the Boilermakers have put up a record over the last two seasons under Darrell Hazell of….
2 – 13
…and if Purdue is going to get a second win in 2014 it will probably be this coming Saturday against….
Well….Purdue just might be able to beat Iowa in Week 5 also!
4. Will Muschamp, Florida – We are not going to say we have the ability to discern what goes through the mind of Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley BUT a few Coaches Hot Seat members got to meet and spend some time around Foley while serving in the US Navy in Jacksonville just before and just after Foley become AD at Florida in 1992 and we have no doubt that at the end of the Kentucky – Florida game on Saturday night something like this was going through Jeremy Foley’s head:
“If Florida loses to Kentucky tonight with road games at Alabama and Tennessee up next, then home games against LSU and Missouri, and then a game against Georgia in Jacksonville this Gators team could be 1 – 6 when the Sun goes down on November 1.”
It’s IMPOSSIBLE to overstate how BIG Florida beating Kentucky was on Saturday night because a loss to the Wildcats by a coach at Kentucky in second season on the job to a Florida coach in his fourth season on the job….a loss at home in Gainesville to boot….would have been nothing short of a….
Complete Freaking Disaster
….and with us believing that we know how Jeremy Foley thinks that very set of facts must be turning over in Foley’s head right now as he considers the current state of Florida football which is mediocre at best and a borderline Complete Freaking Disaster at worst!
We talked to a couple of our Florida-alum friends in the Jacksonville area on Sunday and they both said that a loss to Kentucky would have effectively ended Muschamp’s coaching career at Florida barring the Gators coming back to win the SEC East at a minimum and those two UF-alums now believe that anything short of the Gators winning the SEC East in 2014 will also end Muschamp’s head coaching career at Florida and with that in mind we certainly wish Will Muschamp….
Good Luck in playing Alabama in Tuscaloosa on Saturday!
Check-out Florida’s remaining very tough schedule:
at Florida State
OK…let’s give Muschamp and the Gators wins over Vanderbilt and Eastern Kentucky which raises Florida’s record to 4 – 0 how many more wins will Muschamp need out of the remaining 7 games? 5 more games…minimum!
More than likely Will Muschamp will have to win…
…including beating Georgia to return to coach the Gators in 2015.
Coach ‘em up Will and Good Luck against Bama!
5. Paul Petrino, Idaho – In two seasons at Idaho Paul Petrino’s record is now…
1 – 13
…and even though Paul is coaching in an almost impossible job at Idaho we know that Paul Petrino can do better so DO BETTER PAUL!
Up next for Paul Petrino and Idaho….at Ohio!
Coach ‘em up Paul!
6. Paul Johnson, Georgia Tech – Talk about a close call Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson was one ill-timed fumble by Georgia Southern from being….
Dead Coach Walking
….right now because a loss to Georgia Southern at home on Saturday would have been the “End of the End” for Paul Johnson with the Yellow Jackets and even that close win over Georgia Southern did tremendous damage to Johnson’s standing among the Tech-alums we know in the Atlanta area.
Up next for Georgia Tech….at Virginia Tech!
Keep your head up Paul Johnson…maybe the half-ass Virginia Tech team that barely even showed-up to play against East Carolina will show-up to play your Yellow Jackets on Saturday in Blacksburg!
What’s it going to be Frank Beamer?
Is your team going to show-up this week to play against Georgia Tech?
HELL…..Frank Beamer can’t even answer that question!
Of course….Ohio State could just be a very Damn mediocre football team and Virginia Tech could just be a mediocre team that beat another mediocre team in Ohio State two weeks ago and that same mediocre team just got its’ ass whipped by East Carolina on Saturday!
7. Kevin Wilson, Indiana – Really Kevin Wilson? In your FOURTH season as the head coach at Indiana your Hoosiers lose to Bowling Green?
Really Kevin Wilson?
More than likely Kevin Wilson will need to get the Hoosiers to SIX wins in 2014 to return to coach IU in 2015 and with these games left still to play….
at Ohio State
….if you can find FIVE more wins on Indiana’s schedule then you can see a Helluva lot better than us!
Good Luck Kevin Wilson!
8. Tim Beckman, Illinois – With the Illini’s 44 – 19 loss to Washington on Saturday Tim Beckman’s three year record at Illinois fell to…
8 – 19
….which includes only ONE win in Big Ten Conference play (over a pitiful Purdue last season) and if Tim Beckman is going to coach the Illini in 2015 he will need “several” Big Ten Conference wins in 2014 which begins in two weeks with a game at Nebraska after what is a MUST WIN game against Texas State on Saturday.
Coach ‘em up Tim!
9. Dana Holgorsen, West Virginia – OK…OK West Virginia is a lot better football team in 2014 than they were in 2013 but let’s not get carried away now about WVU beating Maryland because the Terps had a tough time putting away a hapless South Florida team in Week 2 BUT a WIN is a WIN and a WIN drops Dana Holgorsen down the Coaches Hot Seat Rankings….a LITTLE BIT!
Up next for Dana Holgorsen and West Virginia….Oklahoma!
Looks like you will be going back up the Coaches Hot Seat Rankings soon Dana!
Coach ‘em up Dana!
10. Todd Monken, Southern Miss – Ho….Hum a 52 – 12 loss to Alabama on Saturday by Southern Miss is another loss for Todd Monken’s USM team and that now runs Monken’s win/loss record to…
2 – 13
….in two seasons on the job and we are starting to feel sorry for Todd Monken or anyone else that might coach Southern Miss football in the future because this is nothing short of a….
Complete Freaking Disaster
Up next for Southern Miss…Appalachian State!
WIN this game Todd Monken!
11. Bret Bielema, Arkansas – The Razorbacks looked like a lot better football team in rolling up Pretty Boy’s Red Raiders in Lubbock but why do we get the feeling that lots of football team are going to roll-up Pretty Boy’s Red Raiders in Lubbock and other southwestern towns this Fall in a season where it looks like Texas Tech will be lucky to get SIX wins on the board?
Because it’s TRUE!
Up next for Bret Bielema and Arkansas….a game against a pretty Damn good Northern Illinois team that is a game that Bret Bielema and his Hogs CANNOT LOSE because a loss in this spot would undue the small amount of momentum the Hogs have built up with their win over Pretty Boy’s average-at-best football team!
12. Norm Chow, Hawaii – HEY….Norm Chow and Hawaii got a WIN on Saturday over….
Hell, Northern Iowa almost had Iowa beat in Week 1 but then saying you almost had Iowa beat is like saying you almost had win over a sorority pillow-fighting team since the Hawkeyes are about as tough as the Pillsbury Dough Boy on his worst day of the year!
Up next for Hawaii after their BIG WIN over Northern Iowa…..
Go Get Another WIN Norm Chow and the Rainbow Warriors over the Buffs!
13. Nick Saban, Alabama – Is Lane Kiffin still the offensive coordinator at Alabama?
OK…then Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin are still on the Hot Seat UNTIL Alabama actually beats a REAL football team which we can now confirm after the Gators had so much trouble with Kentucky on Saturday will not be until the Crimson Tide travels to play Ole Miss in Oxford on October 4.
Now if Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin somehow lost to this average Florida team on Saturday in Tuscaloosa we all know what would happen next….
Nick Saban would be on the No. 1 Hot Seat!
Coach ‘em up Nick!
14. Bobby Petrino, Louisville – We are going to hold Bobby Petrino up to the….
Bobby Petrino Standard
…which means when Bobby Petrino falls below his own standard such as losing to a team like Virginia then Bobby Petrino will find his rear-end on the Hot Seat and that is where Petrino finds himself after Week 3 of the 2014 college football season.
The Good News….Louisville plays FIU next!
Nothing like a game against FIU to get your rear-end off the Hot Seat!
15. Paul Rhoads, Iowa State – It was great to see Paul Rhoads and his Iowa State team get a big win over Iowa on Saturday but then there are flag-football teams that the Coaches Hot Seat flag-football team has whipped that could beat Iowa so beating Iowa is just…..
Still a WIN is a WIN and congratulations to Paul Rhoads and Iowa State for their first win of the year and we are wishing Rhoads and the Cyclones of the Best of Luck in Week 4 against….
Can Paul Rhoads and Iowa State shock the world again and beat the Baylor Bears?
We don’t see why not and we have one word for Paul Rhoads when you consider how to beat Baylor….
Coach ‘em up Paul!
16. Brady Hoke, Michigan – Brady Hoke and Michigan got their MUST WIN against Miami (Ohio) on Saturday but we are talking about…
…so beating Miami (Ohio) should ALWAYS be Ho-Hum for the Wolverines and now getting back to Big-Boy Football UM will face Utah on Saturday in Ann Arbor which is another MUST WIN Game for Brady Hoke because a loss in this spot with the Big Ten Conference schedule still to be played would be an ominous sign for Hoke’s future as the head football coach at Michigan.
You better Damn Coach ‘em up Brady Hoke!
17. Kirk Ferentz, Iowa – There is a joke here at Coaches Hot Seat that goes like this….
“What is softer than Iowa football?”
Charmin Toilet Paper….maybe!
A Baby’s Butt….maybe!
A Feather Bed….maybe!
You get the point and on Saturday an Iowa State team that had no Damn business beating Iowa on the road did in fact get a win over the Hawkeyes and since Iowa will be entering the Very Damn Soft Big Ten Conference Schedule soon we figured we better get Kirk Ferentz on the Hot Seat now because Iowa might just run the table in the Very Damn Soft Big Ten Conference in 2014!
First though up next for Ferentz and the Hawkeyes…..at Pitt!
Here’s a thought for Pitt….bring some heat against Iowa and the Hawkeyes will melt like a….you guessed it….Marshmallow!
18. Bo Pelini, Nebraska – 55 – 19! Now that is more like it Bo Pelini and the Huskers with a “Nebraska-style win” over Fresno State on the road BUT whipping what looks like a hapless Fresno State team is not going to get Bo Pelini off the Hot Seat BUT a win over what looks like an average Miami team on Saturday will cool off Pelini’s rear-end a little more that’s for sure.
There was a time in college football history when Miami playing Nebraska would have been a BIG DEAL and would have brought ESPN’s College GameDay to Lincoln but this year…..
Coach your Huskers up Bo Pelini and get your rear-end of the Hot Seat!
19. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – After losses to California and Northern Illinois to open up the 2014 season we fully expect Pat Fitzgerald’s Northwestern team to come out and get a “BIG” win over Western Illinois on Saturday especially because a loss in this spot would no doubt launch Fitzgerald to the….
No. 1 Hot Seat
….unless Nick Saban and Lane Kiffin lost to Florida on Saturday which would put Nick Saban on the No. 1 Hot Seat ahead of Fitzgerald!
Get a win on Saturday Pat and then let’s talk about the next game at Penn State.
20. Mike London, Virginia – CONGRATS to Mike London and the Virginia Cavaliers for their win over Louisville on Saturday which was a BIG win in the grand scheme of things of Mike London holding onto his job at UVA in a season where the Cavs are going to need….
….at least for Mike London to be back coaching Virginia in 2015….right?
More than likely right unless Virginia is going to tolerate three-straight losing seasons with their football team which we rather doubt.
Up next for Mike London and Virginia…..at BYU!
Coach ‘em up Mike London!