Post Week 6 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings – Ring of Fire These Hot Seat Coaches Johnny! – Thanks Mr. Cash and Say Hello to June Carter!
Goodness Gracious where does the time go because we now got 6 Weeks of College Football on the books in 2023 and away we go to Week 7 and let’s bring out the Great Johnny Cash to get things rolling here for these Hot Seat Coaches!
Thank You Mr. Cash and say Hell to June Carter!
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – Jimbo, Jimbo, Jimbo…Oh Jimbo…what in the Hell is wrong with your ass Son?
We have folks at Coaches Hot Seat known Jimbo since he was playing Quarterback from Terry Bowden at Samford University in a suburb south of Birmingham, Alabama and they and all of us have been tremendously disappointed at what Jimbo has done…or rather hasn’t done…with Aggies Football the last 6 seasons.
Jimbo’s Records at A&M now stand at…
Overall: 43 – 23
SEC: 25 – 19
…and having been paid now North of $50M and there’s at least another…
$100M+ invested in Aggies Football the last 6 seasons
…you gotta wonder just how long the Oil Boys gonna be satisfied with this Mediocre Horseshit but maybe we been reading these Oil Boys wrong and…
Mediocre Horseshit is Just Fine and Dandy for their asses!
Alrighty then but the Aggies are now 4 – 2 on the season and have left to play in 2023…
At Ole Miss
We are gonna assume that the Aggies beat at home…
South Carolina, Mississippi State, and Abilene Christian
…which is 7 Wins but how many of these 3 SEC Games on the road the Aggies gonna win?
No idea…but we would recommend that Jimbo beat the Vols at Neyland on Saturday because you can only run a Con for so long before eventually even the Slow on the Uptake Oil Boys will says…
“Whoa Nellie! This ain’t right now…you hear?”
2. Ken Wilson, Nevada – Nevada had a bye in Week 6 but Ken Wilson’s 15 game losing streak at UNR rolls on and the Wolf Pack have a Huge Game in Reno on Saturday hosting Big Rival UNLV which has a 1 st year Head Coach in Barry Odom and we recommend that…
Kenny Boy not lose this game or it probably be…
3. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico – The New Mexico Lobos had a bye in Week 6 and are now at 2 – 3 on the season with these games left to be played…
San Jose State
At Boise State
At Fresno State
Danny Boy really needs to get to 6 Wins and a Bowl Game in his 4 th year on the job so we would recommend you win these next 2 games at home against San Jose State and Hawaii and then you got Hapless Nevada on the road which should be 5 Wins easy Son!
Get Off Your Ass Danny!
4. Billy Napier, Florida – The Florida Gators beat Vanderbilt at home in Week 6 which his like saying the Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Team beat the Sisters of the Blind, Deaf, and Mute Football Team and now it’s back to Big Boy Football for Florida in Week 7 with a trip to South Carolina and a loss in this spot to drop the Gators to 4 – 3 on the season with Georgia up next….
Got Total Damn Disaster?
Yep…that’s what your ass would have!
Get Off Your Ass Billy!
5. Tom Allen, Indiana – Week 6 must have been Bye Week for Hot Seat Coaches Week because this is the 3 rd Hot Seat Coach + Team that had Week 6 off and the Hoosiers now at 2 – 3 on the season have to go to Ann Arbor to play Michigan which the way Blue playing is probably gonna be a loss so that’s 2 – 4 and then IU has left after that >
At Penn State
The last 3 seasons Tom Allen’s record at Indiana now stands at…
8 – 21
…and that ain’t good…even at Indiana…and the Hoosiers really need to get to 6 Wins in 2023 to give Tom a chance to return to IU in 2024 which probably means beating 4 of these 5 remaining opponents >
That’s Doable…Very Doable!
Get Off Your Ass Tom!
6. Dana Holgorsen, Houston – Yet another Hot Seat Coach in Dana Holgorsen had a bye in Week 6 which is now 4 Hot Seat Coaches and the Cougars get back to football this week with a Thursday night home game against West Virginia which is a game that 2 – 3 Houston and Dana Holgorsen…
Just Cannot Lose!
Dana Holgorsen is being paid a big piss-pot full of money at Houston and his records at UH now stand at…
Overall: 29 – 23
Conference: 18 – 14
…and that ain’t so Damn good when your ass is being paid…
A Big Piss-Pot Full of Money
….and Hell if Houston loses to West Virginia tomorrow night they might not even make it to a bowl game with this schedule still remaining to be played >
At Kansas State
Geez….this could get Ugly…Very Ugly in Houston if the Cougs lose to surging West Virginia tomorrow night!
Get Off Your Ass Dana!
7. Brent Pry, Virginia Tech – Brent Pry in 2 seasons at Virginia Tech is sitting on records of…
Overall: 5 – 12
ACC: 2 – 7
…and those 5 Wins have been over >
Yep…that’s Pitiful and now the Hokies at 2 – 4 on the season are a Crossroads of Sorts for the Brent Pry era with 2 back-to-back home games against…
….and these are 2 games that EVERY Virginia Tech Head Coach in his 2 nd year on the job should win and let’s see what Brent can do but if the Hokies somehow lost these 2 games….
8. Dave Aranda, Baylor – The Best Thing about the meltdown of Dave Aranda at Baylor is that it’s a Helluva Lesson for Football Coaches on what NOT TO DO which is what Dave Aranda has done in Waco >
Become so Damn Arrogant believing that your ass invented the Game of Football that you sit around on your Lazy Ass and do Damn Nothing while other teams are coming up with all kinds of ways to whip your ass and now you know why Aranda’s ass is on the Hot Seat and will remain there until he is run out of Waco…unless the Boy changes his ways and quick!
In his last 10 Games Dave Aranda’s record at Baylor is now…
2 – 8
…and one of those wins was over a UCF team that totally melted down at home and it coulda been 1 – 9 easy!
Baylor now at 2 – 4 on the season has a bye in Week 7 but the Bears have left on their 2023 schedule >
At Kansas State
The Baylor Offense is no doubt Pretty Average right now but everyone told us that Dave Aranda was a Defensive Whiz and while inventing the Game of Football he always invented Defensive Football as well and right now the Baylor Defense in Scoring or Giving Up Points is…
Memo to Dave Aranda > Find a Mirror Son and admit to yourself that your ass didn’t invent the Game of Football in America then get your ass to work because right now your ass is on a path to be run out of Waco and out of coaching totally!
9. Butch Jones, Arkansas – After ringing up 3 wins over Total Cupcakes the Arkansas State Red Wolves got back to Big Boy Football in Week 6 and promptly….
Got Their Asses Handed To Them!
…by Troy by the score of…
37 – 3!
Now at 3 – 3 on the season and Butch really needing 6 Wins to hang onto his job at Arkansas State the Red Wolves have left to play in 2023…
At La. Monroe
At South Alabama
If Butch Jones can’t win 3 of these last 6 games then his ass should be fired!
Get Off Your Ass Butch!
10. Justin Wilcox, California – Cal put up a decent fight before losing at home to a really solid Oregon State team and that dropped the Bears record in 2023 to 3 – 3 in a year when Justin Wilcox really needs to get to 6 Wins and get to a bowl game to get some kind of momentum going as Cal heads to the ACC in 2024 and the Bears have left to play this season >
Geez…getting 3 more wins ain’t gonna be easy….not easy at all!
Get Off Your Ass Justin!
11. Jeff Hafley, Boston College – After back-to-back 3 point wins over Virginia and Army things have quieted down a bit at Boston College but the now 3 – 3 Eagles are back to Big Boy Football with a trip to play at Georgia Tech on Saturday before finishing the season with these games >
Geez…Hafley is 6 – 12 in the last 2 seasons at Boston College and it’s highly doubtful he will be able to get 3 more wins to get BC bowl eligible in 2023 which has gotta be a Helluva problem on Chestnut Hill where you should be able to take the Eagles to bowl game at MINIMUM every Damn year!
12. Mario Cristobal, Miami – Ole Miami had beaten 4 Pretty Bad or Average Teams…
…before they gave that game away to Georgia Tech on Saturday and now the Canes have back-to-back…
At North Carolina
If Miami loses these 2 games to drop to 4 – 3 on the season then what in the Hell is the point of Mario Cristobal being the Head Coach at Miami?
There Is None!
After the Tar Heels and Tigers what is left is…
At NC State
At Florida State
At Boston College
Hell…if Miami is 4 – 3 after Week 8 then they might struggle to get to 6 Wins in 2023!
Get Off Your Ass Mario!
Let’s Play Football!