Post Week 7 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings
Give these Hot Seat Coaches Hell Johnny Cash!
Thank You Mr. Cash!
Post Week 7 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida – The Hits or rather the Losses keep coming for Jeff Scott at South Florida who after the Bulls loss to Tulane on Saturday is sitting on records of >
Overall: 4 – 24
AAC: 1 – 17
That’s No Damn Good where we come from or where anyone comes from and with what the Bulls got left to play in 2022 >
We see maybe 1 more win in 2022 and with that let’s bring in Dandy Don!
2. Bryan Harsin, Auburn – It’s not that Dandy Don is singing for Bryan Harsin at Auburn but that Dandy Don sang a long time ago and has already left town to head to the next Monday Night Football game and that was weeks ago now!
With the Auburn loss to Ole Miss on Saturday the Tigers are now 3 – 4 on the season and have left to play >
At Mississippi State
Hell Harsin and the Tigers could get a couple of wins down the stretch here and if they beat the Aggies on The Plains on November 12 that will for sure end Jimbo Fisher’s time in Aggieland so Hell there’s something to play for here!
3. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – Talk about a BIG Football Game that means Nothing Damn At All in the Big Picture but means a Helluva Lot to both Head Coaches and you got the >
Texas A&M at South Carolina game this coming Saturday!
If the Aggies lose in this spot to fall to 3 – 4 on the season with these games left >
The Aggies might not get 6 wins in 2022 and even if they did >
Cue Dandy Don on the Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M!
Don’t lose this game Jimbo but Hell if Jimbo does lose and the Aggies $$$ Boys and Girls had to run Jimbo they will owe him >
$86 Million Large!
Oh here’s Jimbo Fisher’s Buyouts after the coming seasons courtesy of the folks at CBS Sports >
With No Offsets!
Whoever negotiated Jimbo Fisher’s contract on behalf of Texas A&M or anyone that signed off on it that works in or around Texas A&M >
Is not qualified to run a lemonade stand!
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – No doubt the Biggest Candy Ass in the Midwest >
Patrick William Fitzgerald
Got in Lots of Tea Parties and Pillow Fights in during the Northwestern Non-Fighting Wildcats bye week and now it’s back to Pillow Fight Football for these 1 – 5 Cats who have left in 2022 >
Will the Candy Ass Non-Fighting Wildcats win another game in 2022?
Not Damn Candy Ass Likely!
Anyone wants to find these Candy Ass Northwestern Cats we recommend checking out the Patisserie Coralie French Bakery + Coffee Shop in downtown Evanston where these Non-Fighting Cats can get High Tea and All the Crumpets they want from hopefully an NIL Deal that Candy Ass Patty Boy has put together for his Cats who will need plenty of Crumpets with all the Ass Kickings coming their way!
5. Marcus Freeman, Notre Dame – Coming into the Notre Dame game the Stanford Defense had given up points wise in 2022 against the 4 FBS Teams they played >
USC – 41 Points
Washington – 40 Points
Oregon – 45 Points
Oregon State – 28 Points
And the Irish scored >
14 Points on the Stanford Defense?
Got Marcus Freeman doesn’t have a Damn Clue what he is doing and is about to get his ass run right out of South Bend?
With the Disastrous Loss to Stanford the Irish are now 3 – 3 with these games left >
Hell the Irish might not get to 6 wins in 2022 and if that happens Notre Dame will have a New Head Coach in 2023 because Bozo the Clown coulda won 8 Games coaching this Irish team drunk from a Motel 6 just on the outskirts of South Bend!
6. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – Navy lost at SMU with a first year head coach on Friday night to drop to 2 – 4 on the season and Kenny Boy and the Non-Fighting Sailors at Navy have left on their 2022 schedule games against >
Geez….a normal Navy team win 4 of these games minimum but will this Navy team even win 2?
Who the Hell knows and that’s the Damn Problem here!
7. David Shaw, Stanford – David Shaw and the Stanford Cardinal got just what they needed on Saturday >
A Notre Dame Football Team that isn’t really a Football Team but just a collection of Worthless Prima Donnas who love Prancing around and acting like Football Players but reality is the Notre Dame Chess Club could whip the Hell out of the Stanford and Notre Dame teams and make em both like it!
Stanford is now 2 – 4 on the season with wins over Colgate and Notre Dame = 2 Worthless Prancing Candy Ass Teams and the Cardinal has left in 2022 >
Will Stanford even get to 4 wins in 2022?
Who the Hell knows and does anyone really care?
Not really since all of the Passion, Fire, and just Simple Human Decency has been driven out of this Stanford Football Team by David Shaw and his Coaches who easily hold the >
Most Disgraceful Non-Football Practices in America!
8. Will Healy, Charlotte – With the loss to UAB on Saturday Charlotte Head Coach Will Healy’s records now stand at >
Overall: 15 – 23
CUSA: 10 – 13
Not Good Son
Not Good At All
Charlotte now at 1 – 6 has left in 2022 >
At Middle Tennessee
Geez…Charlotte will be lucky to get 3 Wins this season!
9. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – With the loss at Southern Miss on Saturday Butch Jones records at Arkansas State now stand at >
Overall: 4 – 15
Sun Belt: 2 – 10
The folks, fans, alums, and administration at Arkansas State take their football seriously and they will run your ass with those kinds of records and with ASU now at 2 – 5 on the 2022 season with these games left >
At Texas State
We recommend Butch Jones win 4 of these last 5 games or cue Dandy Don!
10. Brent Venables, Oklahoma – It was nice to see Oklahoma actually show up and play football on Saturday against Kansas and now it will be fascinating to see if the 4 – 3 Sooners can keep this going with these games left where OU has a Better or at worst Equal roster against all the remaining teams on their schedule >
At Iowa State
At West Virginia
At Texas Tech
The Sooners SHOULD Win at least 3 of their remaining 5 games but will they even win 2 of them?
Let’s Find Out and if the Sooners don’t get 6 Wins in 2022 = Total Freaking Disaster!