Post Week 8 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings
Give These Hot Seat Coaches Hell Mr. Cash!
Post Week 8 Coaches Hot Seat Ranking
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida > South Florida had a bye in Week 8 and Jeff Scott’s records at USF still at >
Overall: 4 – 24
AAC: 1 – 17
The Bulls have left in 2022 >
Now a Coach in his THIRD season at South Florida should do No Damn Worse than >
3 – 2
In the above games!
What will Scott and the Bulls do?
Let’s find out!
2. Bryan Harsin, Auburn > The word we have heard out of Auburn and on a couple of sports talk shows in Alabama is that >
There is no Adequate Coach on the Auburn Staff to be the Interim Auburn Head Coach if Harsin was fired so Harsin is still the Head Coach of the Auburn Tigers!
The 3 – 4 Auburn Tigers have left in 2022 >
At Mississippi State
Auburn can win a couple of those games at least if the team plays hard!
Let’s find out!
Don’t want to jinx anyone but the word we are getting out of Auburn is that the Big $$$ Boys around Auburn are debating between below Coaches for their next Head Coach at Auburn >
Our guess on October 24 who the next Head Coach at Auburn will be >
3. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > The very first time that a Member of Coaches Hot Seat talked to and met Jimbo Fisher he was the Quarterback at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama, actually Homewood, Alabama just South of Birmingham, playing for then Samford Head Coach Terry Bowden.
We don’t have any ill will against Jimbo and actually understand both where Jimbo came from, how he worked his ass for Nick Saban and Bobby Bowden and fought his way up to the top of the College Football Coaching World, and what has happened with Jimbo since the Jameis Winston days at Florida State and now to Texas A&M.
Very simply we know what drives Jimbo and what has gone wrong with Jimbo and in a lot of ways for lots of different reasons Jimbo has lost his way the last few years at Texas A&M and has mainly lost sight of what College Football and Coaching are all about and this Aggies team now reflects a Head Coach that is lost and honestly needs a break from the game for at least a year or two and Jimbo probably knows this better than anyone else!
In Year 5 at Texas A&M for Jimbo Fisher, when the Aggies should be a Rolling War Machine of a Football Program, they just lost to an Average South Carolina team with still a Green and Young Head Coach in Shane Beamer who is showing Great Promise like his Legendary Daddy Frank but really now >
There’s no reason that the Aggies didn’t roll in and Totally Dominate South Carolina in Jimbo Fisher’s 55 th game as the Head coach at Texas A&M!
Now at 3 – 4 on the season the Aggies have left >
4 games left at Kyle Field and the Aggies should win all 4 and really should beat Auburn as well to finish at 8 – 4 on the season but if A&M loses to Ole Miss this coming Saturday they probably will only beat UMass!
The sad thing is if this does collapse the A&M folks gonna have to pay around $100M to fire Jimbo Fisher and his staff then commit to another $50M to hire the Next Head Coach of the Aggies and does anyone with a 2+ IQ have Any Damn Confidence that Anyone at or around Texas A&M has 1 Damn Clue what they are doing?
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – The Total Candy Ass Non-Fighting Baby Cats of Patty Boy Fitzgerald Fame lost another game on Saturday and now that’s a record the last 2 seasons for Patty Boy of >
4 – 15
The Real Lesson Here >
When your ass goes Total Candy Ass when your ass supposed to be Coaching Football expect to Lose A Helluva Lot of Football Games and Northwestern went Total Candy Ass 2 years ago under Patty Boy!
The Total Candy Ass Non-Fighting Baby Cats of Patty Boy now at 1 – 6 on the season have left in 2022 >
Got 1 – 11 Patty Boy?
We will be Happy to fly over to Evanston Patty Boy and hold some Real Football Practices and Toughen Up Your Boys Son if you like Patty Boy but we gonna practice them like we do our Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Practices playing Real Football now so No Damn Crying if any of them get a Boo-Boo or two!
5. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy > With the loss to Houston at home on Saturday Navy Head Coach Kenny Boy’s record since he went Total Candy Ass in Annapolis after the 2019 season is >
9 – 20
When your ass goes Total Candy Ass >
See Northwestern and Stanford
Your Ass is going to Lose A Helluva Lot of Football Games!
2 – 5 Navy has left in 2022 >
Got 3 – 9 Kenny Boy?
We got 15+ US Navy Combat Vets at Coaches Hot Seat Kenny Boy and the Navy Football Team is very simply >
A Total Embarrassment to the United States Navy!
Shameful! Just Damn Shameful!
6. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > With the loss to Louisiana on Saturday, which drops the Red Wolves record in 2022 to 2 – 6, Butch Jones records at Arkansas State in 2 seasons on the job are now >
Overall 4 – 16
Sun Belt 2 – 11
That’s all we have to say and it’s plenty!
7. Mario Cristobal, Miami > Mario Cristobal took over a Miami team that went 7 – 5 in 2021 and beat Duke 47 – 10 in their last game and got their Head Coach run out of Miami and what has Mario done in Year 1 on the job with the Canes?
Try now at 3 – 4 on the season and just got blasted at home by Duke with a First Year Head Coach and heading towards a Losing Season when Bozo the Clown could have coached the Hurricanes Drunk from a Motel 6 in Sebring, Florida and won 7 games easy!
We had a couple of Members of Coaches Hot Seat up in Eugene this past weekend for the UCLA vs Oregon game and they were talking to “X Person closely associated with Oregon Athletics” and this “X Person” said >
“Greatest thing ever happened to Oregon Football was Mario taking the Miami job!”
The 3 – 4 Canes have left in 2022 >
At Georgia Tech
Hell the Canes are not going to win 6 games in 2022!
Mario gonna get his ass run right out of Miami after Year 1?
8. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > We don’t have a Damn Clue why Danny Gonzales has been a Total Disaster at New Mexico but very simply >
Danny Gonzales has been a Total Disaster at New Mexico!
Just the Facts as Joe Friday used to say >
Overall 7 – 20
MWC 3 – 16
Just A Total Damn Disaster!
9. Steve Sarkisan, Texas > A few of us first met Sark when he was on Pete Carroll’s staff at USC and love Steve but we like our Fathers and All Good Fathers are >
Hardest on those we love because we know their asses can do better!
In 2 seasons at Texas Sark is now >
10 – 10
Lest we remind folks that Tom Herman was fired at Texas for going >
7 – 6
10 – 4
8 – 5
7 – 3
Sark is now >
5 – 7
5 – 3
Longhorns have left in 2022 >
At Kansas State
Hell Texas could easily go 5 – 7 again this year and if that happens >
10. Brent Venables, Oklahoma > Brent Venables in Year 1 at Oklahoma is 4 – 3 and has left on the schedule >
At Iowa State
At West Virginia
At Texas Tech
Oh Geez the Sooners might not get 6 wins in 2022 and if not then >