Well the 2020 College Football Regular Season is over and we moved into bowl season…such as it is….and with that we actually have a chance for a few Head Coaches on the Hot Seat to make things worse if they take losing teams to bowl games and lose and then we have some Coaches on the Hot Seat who along with their teams are…
Hiding Like Damn Cowards behind Corona Virus!
Save us the “kids have been thru so much” because we got 50+ folks Coaches Hot Seat did multiple 6+ month deployments on the oceans of the world in the US Navy including Operation Desert Storm in 1991 and guess what…
Their Asses Weren’t Crying About Having To Do That and Were Proud to Do it For America!
These Worthless Crying College Head Coaches who will NEVER do One Damn Thing For America in their lives on Earth that are now hiding because the last few months been “tough” need lesson on what “Tough” really is in life!
Give these Damn Hot Seat Coaches Hell Johnny Cash!
1. Jim Harbaugh, Michigan – It was no surprise to us that the Michigan Football program totally imploded going down the stretch and has now gotten out of games against…
…because these are Damn Cowards in Michigan…that’s right…
Shameful Damn Cowards!
You are a Damn Disgrace Jim Harbaugh and your Team is a Freaking Disgrace because what happened at Michigan in 2020 is the…
The Michigan Football Team Quit On and Off the Field and how Jim Harbaugh is still the Michigan Head Coach is a mystery to us but then if we AD at Michigan we grabbed Jimmy by the scruff of the neck and tossed his ass to the curb already because this meltdown of Michigan Football On and Off the Field is nothing short of a…
Total Damn Disgrace!
The FACTS are that since Michigan lost to Ohio State to end the 2018 season Jim Harbaugh’s records are…
Overall: 11 – 9
Big Ten: 8 – 7
…and if Michigan hadn’t run like Damn Cowards Jim Harbaugh would about to have THREE more losses to add to the above Total Disaster Records!
What A Damn Disgrace!
2. Jeremy Pruitt, Tennessee – A few years back Derek Dooley was the Head Coach at Tennessee and was fired after 3 seasons on the job when he posted a record of…
15 – 21
…and now with the cancellation of the Tennessee bowl game…
And who is really surprised that Vols Football has Totally Melted Down just like Michigan did going down the stretch…we certainly were not!
….Jeremy Pruitt has 3 seasons on the job in Knoxville and his record is…
16 – 19
Please now…what in the Hell is the difference between those 2 records?
We will tell you in our humble opinion….Phil Fulmer hired Jeremy Pruitt from the 3 Finalists of…
…NONE of which we EVER interviewed for the Tennessee job because we are NOT Total Stupid Shits like Fulmer and Phil is NEVER going to admit he was wrong about anything and would…
Burn Down Tennessee Football
Burn Down State of Tennessee
Burn Down American Republic
….before he admit he was wrong about anything….in our humble opinion!
Be Proud Fans of Tennessee Football..
You got a Raving Dumbass Egomaniac in the AD slot with a Pompous Arrogant Ass Punk who believes his Precious Ass is God On Earth as in the Head Coach slot….in our humble opinion!
Be Proud…Be Mighty Damn Proud!
3. Clay Helton, USC – We thought maybe Clay Helton had actually done some Real Work this past offseason and the Trojans were no longer a Total Train Wreck like they been in recent years under Helton and we were thinking USC would roll a Very Average Oregon team at home in Pac-12 Championship Game which was coming off losses to Cal and Oregon State and yet….
USC in the Biggest Game of the Season playing against the ONLY team with a winning record it faced in 2020…
Did Not Show Up At All to Play for the Pac-12 Title!
How Clay Helton is still employed as the USC Head Coach this morning is beyond us because this is what the Trojans did in 2020….
Barely beat .500 Arizona State team
Barely beat Winless Arizona team
Struggled against Average Utah team
Beat Losing Record Washington State team
Beat Losing Record UCLA team
LOST to Only Damn Winning Record Team it played against in 2020…Oregon!
What a Damn Disaster but be Happy USC Fans….you will get more of this Horseshit in 2021!
4. Tom Herman, Texas – As long-time Texas alum buddy of ours has said many times about Tom Herman >
“If your ass gonna be a Pompous Arrogant Ass Jerk your ass better Damn win big and Tom has been nothing but Average at Texas.”
Tom Herman in 4 seasons at Texas has posted records of…
Overall: 31 – 18
Big 12: 22 – 13
…and that is Average As Hell and thus why Herman on the Hot Seat!
If we were the AD at Texas we would have fired Herman after the last game of the season and hired Coastal Carolina Head Coach Jamey Caldwell who be a Mighty Good Fit at Texas because he is a…
Winner Who Wins and Loses With Class and who can Interact with Fat Cat Boosters and Everyone Else!
5. Jeff Brohm, Purdue – In 4 seasons at Purdue while making north of $20 Million Dollars Jeff Brohm has posted records of…
Overall: 19 – 25
Big Ten: 14 – 19
….and that is nothing short of a…
Total and Complete Disaster!
On top of the above Purdue was able to Weasel out of 2 games against Indiana in 2020 which is nothing short of a…
Total and Complete Disgrace!
Shameful….Just So Shameful!
6. Scott Frost, Nebraska – There is probably no Non-Stanford Head Coach we want to see win more than Scott Frost because we love the kid but Frost in 3 seasons at Nebraska has posted records of..
Overall: 12 – 20
Big Ten: 9 – 17
Mike Riley in 3 seasons at Nebraska posted records of….
Overall: 19 – 19
Big Ten: 12 – 14
…and was Fired and Run Out of Lincoln on a Rail and yet Scott Frost survives with lot worse records?
That is NUTS but Frost’s record against FBS Teams with .500+ records now stands at…
5 – 17
…and that is nothing short of a…
Total and Complete Disaster!
We have no idea how Scott Frost is still the Head Coach at Nebraska but then we not going to EVER tolerate….
So far Below Mediocrity you cannot even see it!
7. Mike Leach, Mississippi State – We never thought Mike Leach was a good fit for the Mississippi State job and thought Leach fit a lot better at Arkansas where you can get more of Leach-type players and so far the Leach Experiment in Starkville is sitting on a record of…
3 – 7
…which is a Total Disaster and looking ahead to 2021 Mississippi State’s Schedule looks like this with SEC dates not set yet >
At Texas A&M
Geez…that looks like 3 or 4 or maybe 5 wins tops again in 2021 and if it’s not a .500+ record next season that’s going to be a Helluva problem for Mike Leach a year from today!
8. Justin Fuente, Virginia Tech – Our Expectations for Virginia Tech is that the Hokies will be in the running and challenging Clemson for the ACC Title Every Single Season especially in the 5 th year of a Head Coach in Blacksburg but instead of the Hokies getting better under Justin Fuente they seem to be getting Worse of just Treading Water and if we the AD at Virginia Tech we fired Fuente this year…but then…
Our Expectations for Virginia Tech a Helluva Lot Higher than Va. Tech AD Whit Babcock’s are and that is a…
Total Damn Disgrace!
There just is No Way in Hell Justin Fuente will make Virginia Tech competitive with Clemson anytime soon and Sorry….
That’s just Not Acceptable to Anyone who with a 2+ IQ!
9. Dino Babers, Syracuse – We believe in Dino Babers ability to be a Winning Head Coach but as we have watched Syracuse play the last couple of seasons it’s almost as if his team is coming apart at the seams off the field and that’s something Dino needs to focus on and fix which brings to mind this quote by the Late Great Bill Walsh >
“The culture precedes positive results. It doesn’t get tacked on as an afterthought on your way to the victory stand. Champions behave like champions before they’re champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners.”
You better Fix the Culture at Syracuse Dino and Fix It Quick Son!
10. Dana Holgorsen, Houston – For a school in Houston that only just a few seasons ago was knocking on a Top 10 Ranking the last 2 years under Dana Holgorsen at Houston have been nothing short of a Complete and Total Disaster with Holgorsen now sitting on records of…
Overall: 7 – 12
AAC: 5 – 9
We talked to one our buddies down Houston way last week and he tells us…
“Holgorsen doesn’t win 8 games in 2021 his ass is done at Houston.”