1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > When you are sitting on a record of 37 – 21 in 5 seasons at Texas A&M which ain’t good at all if anyone’s asking one starts to wonder just what in the Hell is inside that Very Average Record and so we took at look it and Jimbo Fisher’s…
Record against FBS Teams with .500+ Records in Year the Aggies played them is…wait for it…
17 – 20
The $86 Million Buyout Man has a record of 17 – 20 against FBS Teams with .500+ records!
If that doesn’t say it all then what the Hell does exactly?
Geez…Texas A&M has paid Jimbo Fisher around $40 Million Dollars and his ass is sitting on a record of…
17 and Freaking 20 against FBS Teams with .500+ Records!
Yep…this will all be corrected by continuing this Damn Nonsense for another year!
2. Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern > Ole Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald whose ass have a hard time getting a job Shoveling Shit if not on the Northwestern campus in our humble opinion not that Pretty Boy Patty Boy have the Guts to take a job in the Real World where your ass actually has got to perform to get paid lost another game on Saturday which drops the Non-Fighting Candy Ass Wildcats to 1 – 10 on the season with only a game against Illinois left on the docket…the High Tea + Crumpets Docket that is!
What happens to a football program when you go Total Candy Ass?
Northwestern Football right now is the answer to that question so any coaches out there thinking of following Pretty Boy Patty Boy down the Yellow Lollipop Non-Brick Road of Total Candy Ass don’t do it…Just Don’t Do It!
3. David Shaw, Stanford > Only David Shaw down by 10 points at the end of a football game would run a field goal kicker onto the field to try a meaningless field goal in the Candy Ass Game between Stanford and Cal and what a Perfect Summary for Stanford Football the last 4 seasons…
Kicking A Meaningless Field Goal for what reason exactly?
To sooth the egos of Worthless Candy Asses that wouldn’t know how to play the Game of Football on the best day of their lives?
The Last 4 Seasons David Shaw’s record at Stanford is now…wait for it…
14 – 27
Stanford coulda have hired Any Damn Drunken Rodeo Clown who fell off the Cal Train at the Palo Alto Station and made him Head Football Coach at Stanford and done better than that but then Any Damn Drunken Rodeo Clown wouldn’t have turned Stanford Football into Total Candy Asses who don’t know how to…
Block, Tackle, Hit, Run, Do Damn Anything that has Anything To Do With the Game of Football in America!
To say that Stanford Football is a Damn Disgrace to Stanford, to College Football, and to the American Republic and its People is Self-Evident but what may not be Self-Evident to folks that don’t follow Stanford Football closely is that in the Spring of 2019 David Shaw and the Stanford Coaching Staff were warned if they turned the Cardinal Football Players into Total Candy Asses it would be a Total Disaster and guess what happened…
Yep…A Total Freaking Damn Disaster!
Shameful….Just Damn Shameful….on Every Damn Imaginable Level!
4. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > We got to see New Mexico play football this past Friday night and now we know why Danny Gonzalez has been a Total Disaster in Albuquerque…
New Mexico is one of the Most Fundamentally Unsound Football Teams we have seen in 40+ years of watching College Football
…and now you know why Gonzales is sitting on a record of….
7 – 23
….in 3 seasons with the Lobos!
Surely this Total Disaster cannot continue!
5. Neal Brown, West Virginia > West Virginia has a proud football tradition going back for decades now and Neal Brown in 4 seasons at WVU is now sitting on records of…
Overall > 21 – 25
Big 12 > 13 – 21
…and thus it’s Self-Evident why West Virginia will have a New Head Football Coach in 2023!
6. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > The folks at Arkansas State are mighty proud of how far they have come with their football program in recent years and rightly so and thus Butch Jones in 2 seasons on the job at ASU sitting on records of….
Overall > 5 – 17
Sun Belt > 3 – 12
…has got to mean that Butch is about to get his ass run out of Jonesboro….Right?
7. Philip Montgomery, Tulsa > Ole Philip has had a nice…make that Yo-Yo run….at Tulsa in the last 8 seasons posting….
4 Winning Seasons in 8 Years on the job
…and records of…
Overall > 42 – 53
AAC: 27 – 34
Surely this cannot continue at a place that is proud of their football as the folks in Tulsa are of theirs….Right?
Maybe it can…if you willing to Accept Average As Hell!
8. Jeff Hafley, Boston College > After two seasons of 6 – 5 and 6 – 6 for Jeff Hafley at Boston College which is Average at Best at BC we expected the Eagles to be a little better in 2022 but they have been a Total Disaster and after a blowout loss at the hands of Notre Dame where it looked like the BC players were hardly trying the Eagles are 3 – 8 with only a game at reeling Syracuse left on the schedule.
Will Boston College bother to show up to play against Syracuse in a game they could easily win?
If not then Hafley should be fired right after the game!
9. Mario Cristobal, Miami > Against a Clemson Team that has given up 20+ points in 6 of its 8 ACC Conference Games in 2022 Miami was only able to score 10 points and couldn’t get even 100 yards of Total Offense and like we said weeks ago in the Coaches Hot Seat Blog…
Either Mario Cristobal will get his hands off the Miami Offense and let the Canes run something above a Pee Wee Level Offense or Mario’s ass will be run right out of Miami!
The Canes are now 5 – 6 on the season with none of those wins coming against FBS teams with .500+ records and they got a game against Pittsburgh at home left to try and get to even Pitiful Bowl Eligible and if Miami cannot find a way to rally and win this game at home then Mario Cristobal will start the 2023 season on one of the Hottest Preseason Hot Seat in recent College Football History and will be at risk of getting his ass run right out of South Florida after only 2 years on the job if he posted another sub .500 record!
Don’t lose to Pitt now Mario!
10. Jedd Fisch, Arizona > Arizona has looked better in Year 2 than Year 1 under Jedd Fisch but Facts Are Stubborn Things is what John Adams is to have reported to have said and in two years on the job Jedd Fisch’s records at Arizona now stand at >
Overall > 5 – 17
Pac-12 > 3 – 13
Recent Head Coaches Records after 2 seasons at Arizona >
Kevin Sumlin > 9 – 15 Rich Rodriguez > 16 – 10 Mike Stoops> 6 – 16
Can Arizona beat Arizona State on Saturday so that Jedd Fisch can at least match Mike Stoops 6 wins in his first two seasons at Arizona?
We sure don’t know the answer to that question but win or lose to the Sun Devils it’s still….
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > You really gotta wonder about the Simple Intelligence of the people who work at Texas A&M University who don’t seem to have any understanding of what Texas A&M stands for or should be projecting into the world, because if anyone at Texas A&M had a Damn Clue about what Texas A&M stands for and is they would have NEVER hired…
Dennis Franchione Mike Sherman Kevin Sumlin Jimbo Fisher
….to follow RC Slocum as the Head Coach of the Aggies!
There is a serious problem at Texas A&M that extends far beyond the Total Damn Disaster that is Jimbo Fisher’s football program in Aggieland and it is the so-called Leadership at A&M and the Top Boosters not knowing…
Just what in the Hell that Texas A&M University is all about!
It’s not about Jimbo Fisher who has created a Selfish, Self-Consumed, and Toxic environment with Aggies Football and was allowed to do so in our opinion in the blind pursuit of a National Championship but here’s a Newsflash for you Damn Morons running Texas A&M and sit in those fancy suites at Kyle Field that…
Don’t Know Your Asses From the Side of a Barn
…and proved it by first hiring Jimbo Fisher, second giving Jimbo a Totally Absurd Contract, and third extending that contract last year when a Total Gift from Heaven was sent to you and LSU wanting to hire Fisher that got your Totally Stupid Asses out of the that Totally Stupid and Absurd Contract with Jimbo!
Very Simply…the so-called Leadership at Texas A&M and Top Alums + Boosters are…
Very Stupid People that are not qualified to run a lemonade stand forget about a Great Institution like Texas A&M University and especially oversee the Aggies Football Program and it’s been this way for 2 Damn Decades now!
Reality is if you don’t count the Corona Virus Season of 2020 which was Total Horseshit Football from start to finish Jimbo Fisher’s Win/Loss Records at Texas A&M are >
Overall > 28 – 20
SEC > 14 – 18
Anyone with a 2+ IQ would look in the mirror and admit they are Total Damn Morons and raise the $86M and buyout Jimbo Fisher before Aggies Football is Totally Destroyed but what you gotta understand…
The folks that run and support Texas A&M University are…
Too Big of a Damn Cowards to admit the Truth that they are Damn Morons and even if they did run Jimbo’s ass out of College Station none of them have the have the Simple Common Sense to go hire a…
Real Football Coach!
…to replace Jimbo!
Not A Damn One of Them!
2. Pretty Boy Patty Boy Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern > Pretty Boy Patty Boy and his Non-Fighting Wildcats got their asses handed to them again…
This time by that Powerhouse Football Program Minnesota
….to drop to 1 – 9 on the season and what can we say about Pretty Boy Patty Boy that we haven’t already said this season beyond Pretty Boy Patty Boy…
Those are some mighty Pretty Non-Football Players you got there at Northwestern
…and we would recommend you not get your team into a disagreement with the Northwestern Chess Club because those Boys….
Would Whip You and Your Non-Fighting Players Asses and Make You Like It!
Anyone out there in America wants a coach that can turn your football team into a bunch of…
Damn Candy Asses
…too give Ole Pretty Boy Patty Boy up in Evanston a call because he’s your Boy for sure!
Northwestern at 1 – 9 has left in 2022 >
At Purdue Illinois
Got 1 – 11 Pretty Boy Patty Boy?
Your ass is about to have it Son so Pass the Tea and Crumpets because it’s High Tea time in Evanston which is pretty much around the clock these days in Evanston!
3. David Shaw, Stanford > What can you do but laugh at what a Total Laughingstock that Non-Football Stanford Cardinal program is now because for Damn Sure these Boys and that’s what they are from David Shaw on down…
Just Boys without a Damn Clue about Life or Anything Else
…who are now a Total Joke in the Pac-12 just like Stanford Football was before Jimmy Harbaugh got to The Farm in 2007!
The Big Game is this coming Saturday with the #3 and #4 Hot Seat Coaches facing off and both their Sorry Asses should not be coaching in this game and should have already been fired because they are both a…
Damn Disgrace to Stanford and Cal
….because of ONE SIMPLE REASON >
Neither are Coaching Football nor anything close to the Game of Football!
Tidily-Winks maybe…but certainly not Football!
4. Justin Wilcox, California > Justin Wilcox firing his Offensive Coordinator and Offensive Line Coach like Captain of the Titanic rearranging the deck chairs as the ship was going down but come on now…
No one really cares whether Cal Football wins or not beyond Wilcox being able to keep cashing a check that his ass does not deserve to cash because…
Wilcox has Failed as the Cal Head Coach with a 29 – 35 record in 6 seasons and he should be fired but come on now…
No one really cares about Cal Football or The Big Game because it is now little more than a Farce of a Game between 2 programs that no longer play the Game of Football!
It’s Just Tidily-Winks!
5. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > Dan Gonzales’s records at New Mexico >
Overall > 7 – 22
MWC > 3 – 18
What else is there to say?
Nothing…Just Damn Nothing!
6. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy > Just like with David Shaw at Stanford a few years ago we knew totally that when Kenny Boy at Navy started talking about Non-Tackling in Practice that Navy Football was Doomed and Doomed it has been with Navy posting a record over the past 3 seasons of…
10 – 22
This is Very Simple Pretty Boy Patty Boy Fitzgerald, David Shaw, Kenny Boy >
If your ass doesn’t Practice the Game of Football your ass will NOT play the Game of Football in the Games you Damn Morons! Go to practice on Monday and Hit, Tackle, Block, and actually Practice the Game of Football and your teams will Improve Immediately in the next game but keep up this Candy Ass Horseshit…and you will turn your players into even Bigger and More Worthless Candy Asses you Damn Morons!
Just Damn Idiots!
7. Brent Venables, Oklahoma > While Northwestern, Stanford, and Navy have a very simple problem to fix…
They are all coached by Total Candy Asses who have turned their teams into Total Candy Asses
…the problem at Oklahoma is a little different and what it boils down to is this >
A Lack of Leadership by Brent Venables that has led his Sooners team to not believe in what he and his coaches are telling the players and the Oklahoma team plays like it doesn’t believe in their coaches but then to call Oklahoma a “Team” is a stretch because it certainly isn’t anything close to a “Team!”
We could fly to Norman on Monday and fix the problems with Oklahoma Football with 1 Meeting and 3 Practices of the team this week but that’s not going to happen so either Brent Venables figures this out and quick or he’s gonna get his ass run right out of Norman!
The now 5 – 5 Sooners have left in 2022 >
Oklahoma State At Texas Tech
We Highly Recommend you beat the Pokes on Saturday Brent…Highly Recommend…because you lose this game Son the amount of HEAT that’s gonna be brought by Sooners fans will be something neither you nor anyone on your staff has ever experienced before!
1 Meeting and 3 Practices and it’s fixed….easily!
8. Steve Sarkisian, Texas > We have always liked Steve Sarkisian a Helluva Lot going back to first time we ran into Sark when he joined Pete Carroll’s staff at USC and Sark is a good guy who wants to do things right and we would like nothing more than for Sark to Win and Win Big at Texas but Son….
This is nothing short of a Total Damn Disaster at Texas right now!
Sarkisian is now 11 – 11 in 2 seasons at Texas and NO Head Coach who has started with a record like that in Texas Football History has been able to hang around for long so with the Horns now at 6 – 4 on the season with these games left >
At Kansas Baylor
We recommend Sark win both those games and especially don’t lose to Kansas on Saturday…NO don’t do that Son!
9. Tom Allen, Indiana > We take no joy having Tom Allen on the Hot Seat but Tom…the last 2 seasons Son…
Overall > 5 – 17
Big Ten > 1 – 15
…what in the Hell is going on here Tom?
The 3 – 7 Hoosiers have left in 2022 >
At Michigan State Purdue
That’s probably 3 – 9 after going 2 – 10 in 2021!
What in the Hell is going on here Tom?
Gotta be something and since we aren’t at the Indiana practices to see what it is Tom you need to figure it out…what are you doing wrong because you are doing something wrong and you better Damn figure out what it is and quick!
10. Neal Brown, West Virginia > Word is in the Hollars of West Virginia that the Power and $$$ Folks at WVU want to fire Neal Brown and we can see why with Neal sitting on these records >
Overall > 21 – 24
Big 12 > 13 – 0
That’s not going to cut it at West Virginia and with WVU now at 4 – 6 with these games left >
Kansas State At Oklahoma State
We would guess that it would take West Virginia winning both their remaining games to just give Brown a chance of hanging onto this job!
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > You gotta feel for the Average Texas A&M Football Fan because…
They got a Head Coach that 95% of Aggies fans would love to fire tomorrow and yet…
They cannot fire Jimbo’s Ass because they would own him $86M Large if they did!
Got Damn Lunacy on Steroids?
Yep and what a Helluva Lesson that no one in College Athletics will learn a Damn Thing from but here’s the Real Kicker and hold onto your sides because your ass is about to breakout laughing like a Hyena drunk on East Tennessee River Moonshine >
If the Aggies fire Jimbo’s Ass after the 2023 season they will owe him…wait for it…
As one Aggie Buddy of ours in Houston told us on Sunday…
“Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures and since our Aggies asses are in a sling here with Jimbo there are 500,000 Aggies alums in the world today and if each one of them just donated $172 each we could fire Jimbo’s Damn Ass this afternoon! Just for good measure I will throw in $1,720 to really get the ball rolling and Hell if we lose to Auburn this coming Saturday make that $17,200!”
Oh…the Aggies go to Auburn on Saturday to play a fired-up Tigers team under Cadillac Williams and you know what that means…
Aggies and Jimbo about to get their asses handed to them on The Plains by a team with an Interim Head Coach and Roster that has about 50% of the Talent of Texas A&M!
$172 Per Aggie…Time To Pony Up Aggies and end this Damn Stupidity before it gets really bad in Aggieland and you ain’t no where the Rock Bottom that is coming Aggies…trust us on that one!
2. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern > Ole Pretty Boy Patty Boy and his Non-Fighting Wildcats lost another game on Saturday and over the last 4 seasons for Pretty Boy Patty Boy that’s a record of…
14 – 28
….which a Perfect Pretty Boy Patty Boy Winning Percentage of…wait for it…
Pass the Tea & Crumpets because Mr. .333 Pretty Boy Patty Boy is on a number that rhymes with…
Tea, Tea, Tea
…which his Non-Fighting Wildcats take each day at High Noon instead of practicing and then they have a Fun, Fun, Fun Goose Down Pillow Fight in a warm room inside the Northwestern Athletic Complex because Pretty Boy Patty Boy’s players can’t be getting their little tushes cold now outside….no we can’t have that!
The Non-Fighting Wildcats with a loss on Saturday are now at…
1 – 8
….on the season and have left games against….
At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Got 14 – 31 the last 4 seasons which would be a Winning Percentage of .311 for Pretty Boy Patty Boy?
Great Thing is .311 Rhymes with….
Tea + One + One = Tea + 1 Crumpet + 1 Goose Down Pillow for All the Non-Fighting Wildcats Players = Oh So Special!
3. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > The Butch Jones Era at Arkansas State the last 2 seasons summed-up in a movie clip >
That Is All!
4. David Shaw, Stanford > If you know a Damn Thing about the Game of Football you can Hear a Great Football Practice going on instead of having to See It and the Stanford alums at Coaches Hot Seat noticed something beginning in the 2018 season when they on the Stanford campus that really cranked-up in the Spring and Fall before the 2019 season that they started talking about a lot years ago now >
Stanford Football was no longer practicing Football but were instead what one Coaches Hot Seat Member described as “Glorified Tiddly-Winks!”
Well…since Stanford Football began their Glorified Tiddly-Winks Horseshit their Head Coach David Shaw has posted a record the last 4 seasons of…
14 – 25
As you can see this is very similar to the Win/Loss Record of Pretty Boy Patty Boy Fitzgerald at Northwestern and the Common Theme with both programs >
Their Asses Quit Practicing Football but instead…you got it…just been doing Glorified Tiddly Winks = Total Horseshit!
When your ass practices like Total Candy Asses guess what your ass gonna play like?
Total Damn Candy Asses and the Biggest Candy Asses in America today >
The Stanford Non-Damn Football Team!
It’s Shameful but David Shaw has No Shame, No Pride, Not One Damn Thing beyond…
Total Damn Arrogance that his Ass is God Almighty on Earth and anyone that would dare disagree with him is a Worthless Shit!
Sorry David….Your Damn Idiocy has Totally Destroyed Stanford Football!
Be Proud…Be Damn Proud of the Damn Losers you have created with Damn Idiocy!
Stanford is now 3 – 6 on the season after getting Totally Destroyed by 4 – 4 Washington State team at home on The Farm and the Candy Asses have left >
At Utah = Will Totally Destroy Stanford
At Cal = Who knows in what should be known as the Total Candy Ass Game instead of the Big Game!
BYU = Will Probably Totally Destroy Stanford
5. Justin Wilcox, California > Somehow the Cal Offense could only score 13 points on Awful Colorado just a few weeks ago and yet they scored 35 points on the USC Defense says all you gotta know about the Damn Idiocy of the Trojans Defense and with that loss to USC Justin Wilcox’s records at Cal in 6 seasons stands at >
Overall: 29 – 34
Pac-12: 16 – 30
We don’t have a clue what Cal expects out of their football program but it’s got to better than the above records…Right?
6. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > New Mexico lost at Utah State which has been reeling itself of late and that drops the Lobos record in 2022 to 2 – 7 and Danny Gonzales records at UNM to >
Overall: 7 – 21
MWC: 3 – 17
Surely this cannot continue…Right?
7. Neal Brown, West Virginia > We are not quite sure what West Virginia expected out of Neal Brown when they hired him 4 seasons ago but it can’t be this >
Overall: 20 – 24
Big 12: 12 – 20
That 20 – 24 is a .455 Winning % and the last WVU Head Coach Dana Holgorsen posted a….
.598 Winning %
Surely this cannot continue…Right?
8. Jedd Fisch, Arizona > The Winning Percentages of the Last 5 Arizona Head Coaches >
John Mackovic = .357 = Fired Mike Stoops = .451 = Fired Rich Rodriguez = .551 = Fired Kevin Sumlin = .310 = Fired
Jedd Fisch = .190
Arizona is now 3 – 6 on the 2022 season and has left to play >
At UCLA Washington State Arizona State
9. Jeff Hafley, Boston College > In what has got to be the Weakest ACC Football Conference in 2022 that we have seen in a Helluva Long Time it’s really perplexing that Boston College is Weaker than most with BC sitting on a record of…
2 – 7
…in 2022 and their Head Coach Jeff Hafley now having records posted of….
Overall: 14 – 18
ACC: 8 – 16
Boston College at 2 – 7 has left this season >
At NC State At Notre Dame Syracuse
That looks like 2 – 10 to us and a Helluva Problem for the folks up on Chestnut Hill…a Helluva Problem!
10. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy – We didn3t expect Navy to beat Cincinnati on Saturday but they kept the game close before losing 20 – 10 to drop their record to 3 – 6 on the season with these games left >
Notre Dame in Baltimore At UCF Army
Geez…with Kenny Boy sitting on record the last 3 seasons of…
10 – 21
…that sure looks like 2 more losses to us and then the Army game against a Very Average Army team and…
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida > In Jeff Scott’s 29 th game as the Head Coach at South Florida his Bulls lost to Houston by the score of 43 – 27 and that puts Scott’s records at >
Overall > 4 – 25 AAC > 1 – 18
That is all! What more can we say exactly?
2. Bryan Harsin, Auburn > If only Bryan Harsin called us a couple of years ago when he first heard from Auburn and asked us what we thought we told Bryan then >
If you go to Auburn you are going to get your ass run in a couple of years, but you will make a pot piss full of money so that decision is really up to you Son!
With Harsin scheduled to get something around an $18M buyout when Auburn fires him in a few weeks what can one say but >
Great Work Son!
Auburn does have an interesting game on November 12 at home on The Plains against Texas A&M and if Jimbo Fisher and the Aggies lost this game to a Head Coach all but fired already and Auburn team in disarray one of those Oil Boys in Texas have to right that check for $86M Large…Right?
3. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > In Jimbo Fisher’s 56 th game at Texas A&M the Aggies lost at home to Ole Miss and most interesting thing about the Aggies losing this game?
Not one person with a 2+ IQ was surprised the Aggies lost this game!
Let’s be honest here >
Texas A&M Football is a Damn Mess and in a Bigger Mess than even the late Dennis Franchione years which were a Helluva Big Mess and with the Aggies now at 3 – 5 on the season and these games left >
Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
If the Aggies don’t get to 6 wins Jimbo’s ass has gotta be run no matter the buyout…Right?
6 Wins is now the Standard of Excellence at Texas A&M!
“If we can only get to 6 wins everything will be A-OK!”
What A Damn Mess!
4. Patty Boy Fitzgerald, Northwestern >The Losses keep coming for Patty Boy Fitzgerald and the Candy Ass Non-Fighting Wildcats with a loss to Iowa by the score of 33 – 13 on Saturday and you gotta wonder this about Ole Patty Boy >
Do you take 2 lumps of sugar with your high tea or just one Patty Boy?
We are thinking Ole Patty Boy take 4 lumps of sugar in his high tea and he takes his high tea sitting on a big pile of goose down feather pillows!
Ole Patty Boy and the Candy Ass Non-Fighting Wildcats are now 1 – 7 and have left to play this season >
Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Got 1 – 11 Patty Boy?
Your Candy Ass is about to have it Son!
5. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > We don’t have Any Damn Idea why Arkansas State hired Butch Jones 2 years ago save a Fat Boy in Memphis convinced these Damn Morons in Jonesboro it would be a good idea and anyone listening to the Fat Boy in Memphis on who to hire as your next Head Football Coach >
Way beyond a Damn Moron and not qualified to run a lemonade stand which about 95% of ADs in America right now!
Butch Jones records in 2 seasons at Arkansas State >
Overall > 4 – 17
Sun Belt > 2 – 12
That is all and what in Hell more could we say exactly?
Well Arkansas State has left in 2022 >
UMass At Texas State Troy
Hell Arkansas State should win at least 2 of these remaining 3 games…Right?
6. David Shaw, Stanford > A couple of Coaches Hot Seat Members were in Los Angeles last week on business and decided to hang around for the Stanford at UCLA football game at the Rose Bowl and both being Stanford alums we were interested to hear their report from the game and here it is and this is of course their humble opinions >
“It was beyond disgraceful how UCLA, F-ing UCLA, pushed around Stanford the entire game and sitting behind the Cardinal bench as soon as it became clear the game was over the Stanford players could have really cared less about playing in the game or even paying attention on the sideline. David Shaw has long ago lost this team and entire Stanford football program and all because he fully embraced Candy Ass Football based upon absolute Horseshit being fed to him by Worthless Academics at Stanford that wouldn’t know how to play in a football game or coach a football team on the best day of their lives. Stanford Football is now Weaker, Most Disorganized, Less Caring, and More Pitiful than it was before Jim Harbaugh arrived on The Farm and we cannot understand how David Shaw can look at himself in the mirror and take a penny from Stanford since he is a Total Disgrace to the Athletic Department and the University as a whole and if he was failing like this anywhere else on the Stanford campus his ass would have been fired long ago!”
Can we get an Amen! Make that a Zillion Amens!
The Truth is the UCLA Powder Blue Bruins just flat-out whipped Stanford on Saturday night because David Shaw is a Candy Ass that hasn’t coached football in 3 years now and will if allowed turn Stanford Football into a collection of the Biggest Damn Candy Asses on the face of the Earth!
Hell Stanford Football is already that > The Biggest Damn Candy Asses on the face of the Earth!
It’s just a Damn Disgrace to not only Stanford University but to America and to the game of football in America because this isn’t football being played at Stanford and if Bill Walsh was alive today he would throttle Shaw’s Candy Ass right off The Farm in a Damn Nanosecond!
In our humble opinion that is!
Stanford is now 3 – 5 with games left against >
Washington State At Utah At Cal BYU
Who knows on Washington State, at Utah is gonna be a Loss, and the Big Game will be a Hot Seat vs Hot Seat Coaches Game with Cal Football being a Damn Disaster as well and BYU is being turned into a bunch of Damn Candy Asses by Kalani Sitake so maybe Stanford will have a chance in that game if the Cougars keep moving towards Total Candy Ass!
7. Justin Wilcox, California > In 6 seasons at California Justin Wilcox is sitting on 2 Winning Seasons and records of >
Overall > 29 – 33
Pac-12 > 16 – 29
Pitiful is a word that comes to mind and after the loss to Oregon on Saturday the Cal Bears are now 3 – 5 on the season with games left against >
At USC At Oregon State Stanford UCLA
Maybe 4 – 8 in his 6 th season at Cal? Maybe!
8. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > New Mexico had a bye in Week 9 so what we wrote last week on Gonzales still stands and for the record Danny’s records at UNM are >
Overall > 7 – 20
MWC > 3 – 16
Pitiful. Just Pitiful
9. Steve Sarkisian, Texas > In 2 seasons at Texas Ole Steve Sarkisian now sitting on a record of >
10 – 10
And 5 – 3 in 2022 and the Longhorns have left in 2022 >
At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Damn, the way that Kansas State and TCU playing that looks like 2 losses and Kansas could easily be a loss and Baylor to end the season ain’t gonna be easy so Sark could again go 5 – 7 this season like last year and for the record Tom Herman who got his ass run out of Austin >
Didn’t Have ANY Losing Seasons at Texas!
We would recommend Sark find a way to get to 6 Wins in 2022!
10. Jedd Fisch, Arizona > Ole Jedd a nice enough of a guy and he’s working hard to get things going at Arizona but in 2 seasons in Tucson Jedd’s records now stand at >
Overall > 4 – 16
Pac-12 > 2 – 12
After the loss to USC the Wildcats now at 3 – 5 on the season and have left in 2022 >
At Utah At UCLA Washington State Arizona State
Maybe if the Wildcats can win 2 their last 4 games that would be an improvement….Hell it would be an improvement so get off your ass and get it done Son!
1. Jeff Scott, South Florida > South Florida had a bye in Week 8 and Jeff Scott’s records at USF still at >
Overall: 4 – 24 AAC: 1 – 17
The Bulls have left in 2022 >
At Houston At Temple SMU At Tulsa UCF
Now a Coach in his THIRD season at South Florida should do No Damn Worse than >
3 – 2
In the above games!
What will Scott and the Bulls do?
Let’s find out!
2. Bryan Harsin, Auburn > The word we have heard out of Auburn and on a couple of sports talk shows in Alabama is that >
There is no Adequate Coach on the Auburn Staff to be the Interim Auburn Head Coach if Harsin was fired so Harsin is still the Head Coach of the Auburn Tigers!
The 3 – 4 Auburn Tigers have left in 2022 >
Arkansas At Mississippi State Texas A&M Western Kentucky At Alabama
Auburn can win a couple of those games at least if the team plays hard!
Let’s find out!
Don’t want to jinx anyone but the word we are getting out of Auburn is that the Big $$$ Boys around Auburn are debating between below Coaches for their next Head Coach at Auburn >
Jamey Chadwell Kevin Steele Hugh Freeze
Our guess on October 24 who the next Head Coach at Auburn will be >
3. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M > The very first time that a Member of Coaches Hot Seat talked to and met Jimbo Fisher he was the Quarterback at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama, actually Homewood, Alabama just South of Birmingham, playing for then Samford Head Coach Terry Bowden.
We don’t have any ill will against Jimbo and actually understand both where Jimbo came from, how he worked his ass for Nick Saban and Bobby Bowden and fought his way up to the top of the College Football Coaching World, and what has happened with Jimbo since the Jameis Winston days at Florida State and now to Texas A&M.
Very simply we know what drives Jimbo and what has gone wrong with Jimbo and in a lot of ways for lots of different reasons Jimbo has lost his way the last few years at Texas A&M and has mainly lost sight of what College Football and Coaching are all about and this Aggies team now reflects a Head Coach that is lost and honestly needs a break from the game for at least a year or two and Jimbo probably knows this better than anyone else!
In Year 5 at Texas A&M for Jimbo Fisher, when the Aggies should be a Rolling War Machine of a Football Program, they just lost to an Average South Carolina team with still a Green and Young Head Coach in Shane Beamer who is showing Great Promise like his Legendary Daddy Frank but really now >
There’s no reason that the Aggies didn’t roll in and Totally Dominate South Carolina in Jimbo Fisher’s 55 th game as the Head coach at Texas A&M!
Now at 3 – 4 on the season the Aggies have left >
Ole Miss Florida At Auburn UMass LSU
4 games left at Kyle Field and the Aggies should win all 4 and really should beat Auburn as well to finish at 8 – 4 on the season but if A&M loses to Ole Miss this coming Saturday they probably will only beat UMass!
The sad thing is if this does collapse the A&M folks gonna have to pay around $100M to fire Jimbo Fisher and his staff then commit to another $50M to hire the Next Head Coach of the Aggies and does anyone with a 2+ IQ have Any Damn Confidence that Anyone at or around Texas A&M has 1 Damn Clue what they are doing?
4. Pat Fitzgerald, Northwestern – The Total Candy Ass Non-Fighting Baby Cats of Patty Boy Fitzgerald Fame lost another game on Saturday and now that’s a record the last 2 seasons for Patty Boy of >
4 – 15
The Real Lesson Here >
When your ass goes Total Candy Ass when your ass supposed to be Coaching Football expect to Lose A Helluva Lot of Football Games and Northwestern went Total Candy Ass 2 years ago under Patty Boy!
The Total Candy Ass Non-Fighting Baby Cats of Patty Boy now at 1 – 6 on the season have left in 2022 >
At Iowa Ohio State At Minnesota At Purdue Illinois
Got 1 – 11 Patty Boy?
We will be Happy to fly over to Evanston Patty Boy and hold some Real Football Practices and Toughen Up Your Boys Son if you like Patty Boy but we gonna practice them like we do our Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Practices playing Real Football now so No Damn Crying if any of them get a Boo-Boo or two!
5. Ken Niumatalolo, Navy > With the loss to Houston at home on Saturday Navy Head Coach Kenny Boy’s record since he went Total Candy Ass in Annapolis after the 2019 season is >
9 – 20
When your ass goes Total Candy Ass >
See Northwestern and Stanford
Your Ass is going to Lose A Helluva Lot of Football Games!
2 – 5 Navy has left in 2022 >
Temple At Cincinnati Notre Dame At UCF Army
Got 3 – 9 Kenny Boy?
We got 15+ US Navy Combat Vets at Coaches Hot Seat Kenny Boy and the Navy Football Team is very simply >
A Total Embarrassment to the United States Navy!
Shameful! Just Damn Shameful!
6. Butch Jones, Arkansas State > With the loss to Louisiana on Saturday, which drops the Red Wolves record in 2022 to 2 – 6, Butch Jones records at Arkansas State in 2 seasons on the job are now >
Overall 4 – 16 Sun Belt 2 – 11
That’s all we have to say and it’s plenty!
7. Mario Cristobal, Miami > Mario Cristobal took over a Miami team that went 7 – 5 in 2021 and beat Duke 47 – 10 in their last game and got their Head Coach run out of Miami and what has Mario done in Year 1 on the job with the Canes?
Try now at 3 – 4 on the season and just got blasted at home by Duke with a First Year Head Coach and heading towards a Losing Season when Bozo the Clown could have coached the Hurricanes Drunk from a Motel 6 in Sebring, Florida and won 7 games easy!
We had a couple of Members of Coaches Hot Seat up in Eugene this past weekend for the UCLA vs Oregon game and they were talking to “X Person closely associated with Oregon Athletics” and this “X Person” said >
“Greatest thing ever happened to Oregon Football was Mario taking the Miami job!”
The 3 – 4 Canes have left in 2022 >
At Virginia Florida State At Georgia Tech At Clemson Pitt
Hell the Canes are not going to win 6 games in 2022!
Mario gonna get his ass run right out of Miami after Year 1?
8. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico > We don’t have a Damn Clue why Danny Gonzales has been a Total Disaster at New Mexico but very simply >
Danny Gonzales has been a Total Disaster at New Mexico!
Just the Facts as Joe Friday used to say >
Overall 7 – 20 MWC 3 – 16
Just A Total Damn Disaster!
9. Steve Sarkisan, Texas > A few of us first met Sark when he was on Pete Carroll’s staff at USC and love Steve but we like our Fathers and All Good Fathers are >
Hardest on those we love because we know their asses can do better!
In 2 seasons at Texas Sark is now >
10 – 10
Lest we remind folks that Tom Herman was fired at Texas for going >
7 – 6 10 – 4 8 – 5 7 – 3
Sark is now >
5 – 7 5 – 3
Longhorns have left in 2022 >
At Kansas State TCU At Kansas Baylor
Hell Texas could easily go 5 – 7 again this year and if that happens >
10. Brent Venables, Oklahoma > Brent Venables in Year 1 at Oklahoma is 4 – 3 and has left on the schedule >
At Iowa State Baylor At West Virginia Oklahoma State At Texas Tech
Oh Geez the Sooners might not get 6 wins in 2022 and if not then >
A couple of Coaches Hot Seat members were in Tuscaloosa from last Thursday afternoon through Tuesday afternoon for the Ole Miss – Alabama football game and to interview a few University of Alabama Culverhouse College of Commerce which they report is a mighty Damn fine school of business and late last night after doing some poking around the Alabama football program also the last few days they filed what they called…
The State of Alabama Football
…report which is Damn fascinating reading that is most certainly NOT for public consumption since many of the conclusions would probably land our asses in court if we published them in the Coaches Hot Seat Blog but we can say in this spot that…
There is something rotten in the state of Tuscaloosa!
What exactly is going on with Alabama football right now and where is the Crimson Tide football program headed into the future?
Well…and these are our opinions here at Coaches Hot Seat mind you….BUT…the bottom-line conclusion of our folks on the ground in Tuscaloosa on The State of Alabama Football is…
Nick Saban overreacted to the “Kick 6” loss to Auburn at the end of the 2013 season which eventually led to Saban firing Bama offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier and to the hiring of Lane Kiffin under what we will call…
“Dubious and Pressured Circumstances and in many ways forced on Nick Saban by “a couple of folks” in the name of “saving Lane Kiffin” precious ass when Kiffin’s coaching career was going into the toilet where it rightly belonged then and belongs today!”
…..and now instead of Nick Saban spending his time as the head coach at Alabama and primarily working on the defensive side of the ball Saban now spends upwards of 50% of his time overseeing Lane Kiffin’s precious ass and the Alabama offense.
In the opinion of the two Coaches Hot Seat members that spent several days in Tuscaloosa the once mighty Alabama offense which won three national titles for Nick Saban and was focused on controlling the ball, dominating the opposing team’s defense, and generally destroying the will of their opponents has now been “hollowed-out” by the implementation of Kiffin’s hurry-up spread offense that prizes showcasing Lane Kiffin’s precious ass and Little Damn Else!
In case anyone was wondering below is the definition of “hollowed-out” as an adjective, noun and verb according to dictionary.com:
Hollowed-Out adjective, hollower, hollowest. 1. having a space or cavity inside; not solid; empty: a hollow sphere. 2. having a depression or concavity: a hollow surface. 3. sunken, as the cheeks or eyes. 4. (of sound) not resonant; dull, muffled, or deep: a hollow voice. 5. without real or significant worth; meaningless: a hollow victory. 6. insincere or false: hollow compliments. 7. hungry; having an empty feeling: I feel absolutely hollow, so let’s eat. noun 8. an empty space within anything; a hole, depression, or cavity. 9. a valley: They took the sheep to graze in the hollow. 10. Foundry. a concavity connecting two surfaces otherwise intersecting at an obtuse angle. verb (used with object) 11. to make hollow (often followed by out): to hollow out a log. 12. to form by making something hollow (often followed by out): to hollow a place in the sand; boats hollowed out of logs.
Yep…that’s the Alabama offense under Lane Kiffin…
On a related note the two Coaches Hot Seat members got to see Nick Saban close-up and we mean close-up…within 10 feet…before the Ole Miss – Alabama game and they wrote in their report on The State of Alabama Football about the appearance of Nick Saban and the Alabama coaching staff:
“Nick Saban looks like he hasn’t slept in weeks if not months. The area below his eyes were very swollen suggesting severe fatigue and it looked as if Saban had aged 10 years since the last time we saw him close-up at the Oklahoma – Alabama Sugar Bowl game in January 2013.
There is a noticeable tension among the Alabama coaching staff with both the staff and players looking very nervous and not confident at all right before kick-off of the game against Ole Miss. The Alabama sideline and coaches were much more subdued in the game against Ole Miss compared to when we have seen Alabama in-person in the past, and it seems the coaches and players were taking cues from Nick Saban who seemed unhappy before the game, miserable during the game, and in a complete daze as the game ended. It almost seemed like the Alabama coaches and players came into the game expecting to lose to Ole Miss and that is exactly what happened in a real world case of what one feared most becoming reality.
We foresee changes to the Alabama coaching staff in the upcoming offseason with Lane Kiffin leaving soon after the season is over if not before and maybe Nick Saban leaving Alabama if the right head coaching job offer came along because it seems that Saban is miserable having to meet the never-ending expectations at Alabama where winning games and championships isn’t expected but rather a birthright given to Alabama by God himself. Nick Saban needs a new challenge for the last 7 to 10 years of his coaching career and trying to keep winning championships at Alabama where not winning a National Title every year is akin to insulating Bama fans across the globe doesn’t look like much fun which means we believe Nick Saban will either be working in television a year from now or coaching the Texas Longhorns.”
There is a Helluva lot more in the 14 page report including an entertaining section on just what in the Hell is wrong with the Alabama offense which his titled:
“How Lane Kiffin Destroyed A Championship Winning Offense in Two Years While Getting His Ass Kissed by the Media”
OK…enough on Alabama for now….because we will have a Helluva lot more to say about Nick Saban, Lane Kiffin, Paul Finebaum, Jimmy Sexton, and “Y Person” if Alabama loses to Georgia and lands all four of the above Bastards on the Hot Seat with an analysis of the Complete and Total Idiocy that led to Nick Saban hiring Lane Kiffin at Alabama which may just turn-out to be one of the Stupidest Decisions in the history of sports in America as Kiffin brings down one of the Great College Football Dynasties in the history of the game and for what…to save the coaching career of Lane Freaking Kiffin!
Oh, please let Georgia beat Alabama….although in our opinion…
Georgia is NOT MAN ENOUGH to beat Alabama!
Post Week 3 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings – 21 – 30 Hot Seat Coaches – Give ‘Em the Hell Johnny!
Come on down Johnny Cash because we have a few Coaches on the Hot Seat that love to hear you sing Ring of Fire…NOT REALLY!
21. Todd Monken, Southern Miss – Todd Monken and his Southern Miss Golden Eagles got a nice win over Texas State on the road on Saturday by the score of 56 – 50 which runs the USM record to 2 – 1 in 2015 and gives Monken’s team the opportunity to win a decent amount of games this season AND get Todd Monken off the Hot Seat!
In his third season at Southern Miss Todd Monken now has win/loss records of…
Overall: 6 – 21
CUSA: 2 – 14
….and a game at Nebraska this coming Saturday. Can Southern Miss possibly beat the Nebraska Cornhuskers in Lincoln and in the process further turn up the heat on Mike Riley’s ass in the process?
Probably not…BUT…the goal for Todd Monken and Southern Miss is to get to 6 wins in 2015 and with 2 wins on the board all the Golden Eagles need now is 4 wins and out of their last 9 games and if Monken can’t accomplish that in his third season on the job then his ass deserves to be on the Hot Seat!
22. Al Golden, Miami – Al Golden and the Miami Hurricanes did their Damndest to give away the game to Nebraska on Saturday but in the end the Canes got the win in overtime and now it is on to Cincinnati for the 3 – 0 “U” which is a game that a Miami head coach in his FIFTH year on the job at Miami just flat-out CANNOT LOSE!
With Florida State up next Miami MUST beat Cincinnati on the road on October 1 as they look for the “9 to 10 wins” that Al Golden MUST have to remain the Hurricanes coach in 2016 and with these games left to play it’s easy to see why Cincinnati is a MUST WIN Game!
At Cincinnati At Florida State Virginia Tech Clemson At Duke Virginia At North Carolina Georgia Tech At Pitt
Damn…that’s a pretty tough schedule for Al Golden…but Hell this is “The U” we are talking about here so if the Canes beat Cincinnati we are expecting a….
10 – 2
…final regular season record at the worst!
Coach ‘Em Up Al Golden!
23. Craig Bohl, Wyoming – No one here at Coaches Hot Seat has yet figured out why Craig Bohl left powerhouse FCS program North Dakota State for FBS weakling Wyoming because it was our opinion that Bohl was in line for a BIG FBS job after all his success at NDSU which we thought might be Nebraska once Bo Pelini was run out of Lincoln which was always going to happen eventually….right? RIGHT!
Maybe Craig Bohl who played and coached for Tom Osborne at Nebraska got the word from the folks in Lincoln that he was never going to jump from North Dakota State to his alma mater BUT if we had been the AD at Nebraska we would have fired Bo Pelini a few years ago just to hire Craig Bohl BUT then what the Hell do we know compared to that Real Man of Genius now running Nebraska Athletics Shawn Eichorst who will be run out of Lincoln on a rail with his coaching hire Mike Riley if Riley doesn’t exceed Pelini’s winning ways in Lincoln…right? RIGHT!
Whatever is going on in Lincoln Craig Bohl in his second season at Wyoming is sitting on records of…
Overall: 4 – 11
MWC: 2 – 6
….and has started the 2015 season off at 0 – 3 which has put Bohl into a Helluva spot that he will only get out of by doing one thing…
Winning Football Games!
Here is what Wyoming has left to play this season…
At New Mexico At Appalachian State At Air Force Nevada At Boise State At Utah State Colorado State At San Diego State UNLV
…and if you can find 6 wins for Wyoming out of their remaining 9 games then you are either an Idiot or doing some serious Damn drugs!
Will Craig Bohl’s once promising coaching career end in the wide-open plains of Wyoming after pulling one of the strangest coaching career moves in history that rivals Paul Dietzel’s decision in 1961 to leave LSU for the Army job which also ended up as a Complete Freaking Disaster?
24. Curtis Johnson, Tulane – Curtis Johnson and Tulane got their CUPCAKE win on Saturday over FCS Maine and now it’ss back to Not Really Big Boy Football after a bye week when Tulane hosts UCF which will probably be 0 – 4 once they get to New Orleans and in a Complete and Total Death Spiral under George O’Leary who it seems wants to be an AD more than he wants to be a Head Coach with his UCF football team reflecting that reality!
Very simply Curtis Johnson needs some wins in 2015 and when we write Curtis Johnson needs some wins in 2015 we mean Curtis Johnson needs…
6 Wins in the Regular Season
….to get Tulane back to a bowl game and somewhat back in the conversation as a legitimate football program and if Tulane doesn’t get 6 wins in 2015 then a pretty decent job for an up-and-coming young football coach who loves eating good food will probably open up in the Great City of New Orleans come December.
Get some wins Curtis Johnson starting with a win over Hapless UCF on October 3 but until then enjoy New Orleans!
25. Dana Holgorsen, West Virginia – After starting 2 – 0 with wins over Georgia Southern and Liberty West Virginia had a bye week and now the football season actually begins with a MUST WIN Game against Maryland at home that Dana Holgorsen and the Mountaineers MUST WIN because they have a trip to Oklahoma on deck and being at 2 – 2 after four games would do nothing but turn the heat up on Holgorsen’s ass and make things very uncomfortable for Dana when Oklahoma State shows up in Morgantown on October 10.
BEAT Maryland and get off the Hot Seat for now Dana Holgorsen.
LOSE to Maryland and the Hot Seat just gets HOTTER Dana Holgorsen!
26. Paul Haynes, Kent State – Here’s the problem for Kent State head coach Paul Haynes:
Paul Haynes took over a Kent State football team that won 11 games in 2012 under Darrell Hazell and here are Kent State’s records the last two-plus seasons…
2013: 4 – 8 2014: 2 – 9 2015: 1 – 2
…and that is either a trend that Paul Haynes will reverse and quick in 2015 or Kent State will be looking for a new head football coach come December.
Now at 1 – 2 on the season after a nice game but yet another loss against Minnesota with the lone win coming over Delaware State…CUPCAKE….this season Kent State has left to play in 2015….
Marshall At Miami, Ohio At Toledo At UMass Bowling Green Buffalo At Ohio Central Michigan At Akron
…and we would recommend the Golden Flashes find 5 more wins out their last 9 games for their head football coach….just a friendly recommendation from the folks at Coaches Hot Seat!
27. Bob Davie, New Mexico – When Bob Davie was working as an analyst for ESPN he always said that he would run the type of offense he is now running at New Mexico which to us is a slight variation of the run option offense that both Davie and Lou Holtz ran at Notre Dame which to us is ugly as Hell but then we tend to favor the West Coast offense as created by the Late Great Bill Walsh which had a huge running component but hands down was and is the most beautiful football offense in the world when called, run and executed correctly.
Whatever type of offense Bob Davie is running at New Mexico the FACTS are Davie’s records in four seasons at the school now stand at…
“Either Bob Davie takes New Mexico to a bowl game this season or it’s over for Bob.”
That was pretty matter of fact and with the Lobos now at 1 – 2 on the season and these games remaining to be played….
At Wyoming New Mexico State At Nevada Hawaii At San Jose State Utah State At Boise State Colorado State Air Force
…if Davie can squeeze out 5 wins out of New Mexico’s last 9 games and get his team to a bowl game for the first time in his four years at UNM then he should get a few more seasons to get things right with the Lobos BUT Bob…that Damn offense son…it just looks like Hell!
28. Bobby Petrino, Louisville – The “What Ifs” on Bobby Petrino’s coaching career are a mile long BUT the one decision that stands out to us was Petrino’s decision to interview for the Auburn head coaching job after only being gone from Auburn for one season where he worked as the offensive coordinator for Tommy Tuberville the very coach that a few Auburn trustees and athletic director were working to run out of town only to be replaced by an assistant in Petrino that had just left the school. Since it was Tommy Tuberville that brought Bobby Petrino to Auburn from the NFL which was a move that in FACT led to Petrino getting the Louisville head coaching job if it had been any of us sitting in Petrino’s shoes and someone from Auburn called us about the Auburn head coaching job before Tommy Tuberville had even been fired the very first thing we would have done is call Tuberville….the man that helped Petrino out….and tell Tubbs that he was being undermined by a few Bastards at Auburn.
Instead Bobby Petrino took that call and met secretly with those Auburn Bastards which of course was leaked out to radio show host Paul Finebaum from the pilot or pilots of the plane that took those Auburn Bastards to Louisville for that secret meeting with Petrino and as they say the rest is history with that history being…
Tommy Tuberville keeping his job at Auburn
Bobby Petrino bolting for the Atlanta Falcons after telling everyone that would listen he would not be leaving Louisville
Bobby Petrino leaving the Atlanta Falcons for the Arkansas job before his first season was even completed
Bobby Petrino having his dalliance and motorcycle crash at Arkansas and then lying about it and getting his ass rightly fired in Fayetteville
Bobby Petrino getting the Western Kentucky job which he held for one season
Bobby Petrino getting re-hired at Louisville 8 years after he told anyone that would listen he would never be leaving Louisville
Hell, you truly could not make the above up but then the ONLY reason Bobby Petrino was re-hired at Louisville is because he wins football games…at least on the college level…but now the Cardinals are off to an 0 – 3 start after losses to Auburn, Houston and Clemson and they have these games still left to be played:
Samford At NC State At Florida State Boston College At Wake Forest Syracuse Virginia At Pitt At Kentucky
Can Bobby Petrino and Louisville find at least 6 wins out of their remaining 9 games and avoid a losing season in 2015 which Petrino has only posted one time before on the college level?
That is a hard question to answer but we can easily recall how much Bobby Petrino loved rubbing it in the faces of Kentucky football fans how much better the Louisville football program was than Kentucky during Petrino’s first Louisville stint and here’s to hoping Louisville is 5 – 6 when they play Kentucky in Lexington on November 28 and the Kentucky Wildcats…
BEAT THE LIVING HELL OUT OF BOBBY PETRINO AND THE LOUISVILLE CARDINALS!
….and Petrino getting a taste of his own Bullshit not that Bobby Petrino would give two rips because something like this would happen —>
Petrino’s agent is on the phone and there is an AD somewhere in America willing to sell out his soul to win a few football games and he is interested in talking to Bobby Petrino!
Our guess….Bobby Petrino would sell-out Louisville again telling anyone that would listen he would never be leaving the school moments before he walked out the door!
No…we don’t HATE Bobby Petrino like we HATED or rather HATE Charlie Weis but for Damn sure Bobby Petrino has a lot of Bullshit to atone for and here’s to hoping that a Helluva lot of that atoning happens to Bobby Petrino in 2015 and if it does we will take Great Joy in lighting up Petrino’s Sorry Ass!
29. Charlie Partridge, Florida Atlantic – Over the years a number of Coaches Hot Seat members have gotten to Boca Raton, Florida for business or vacation and we have met a number of the folks that support FAU athletics which in reality didn’t really exist when we first started going to Boca Raton years ago and it was the opinion of many here at Coaches Hot Seat which we expressed to our Boca Raton friends that Mike Leach who is now at Washington State but then was living Key West would have been an ideal head football coach at FAU. Mike Leach of course took the Washington State job which although a nice head coaching job doesn’t really fit “The Pirate” very well and our thinking was that Mike Leach would do well at FAU and then take one of the bigger jobs in the state of Florida like Miami, USF or UCF after few years at FAU but alas Leach went to the Northwest and FAU hired Charlie Partridge who although a nice guy and good football coach hasn’t done a Helluva lot in Boca Raton while posting records of…
Overall: 3 – 12
CUSA: 2 – 6
….in two years on the job at FAU.
Now with an 0 – 3 start to the 2015 season with losses to Tulsa, Miami and Buffalo (who has a first year head coach) FAU and Partridge face the daunting task of finding 6 wins in their last 9 games to get bowl eligible with this remaining schedule:
At Charlotte Rice Marshall At UTEP FIU At Western Kentucky Middle Tennessee At Florida At Old Dominion
Sorry…we just don’t see FAU winning 6 games in 2015 but then Charlie Partridge could prove us wrong now couldn’t he?
Coach ‘Em Up Charlie and if you don’t…..You Got It….Hot Seat!
30. Jeff Monken, Army – We don’t not like putting the head coaches of the US Military service academies on the Hot Seat but Jeff Monken in his second year at Army after a nice four-year run as the head coach at Georgia Southern has forced our hand by starting the 2015 season out at 0 – 3 in three closes losses to three pretty decent football teams but losses nonetheless.
Yes…playing winning football is not easy at a place like West Point but we are expecting a lot out of Jeff Monken at Army and now at 0 – 3 on the season with these games remaining to be played….
At Eastern Michigan At Penn State Duke Bucknell At Rice At Air Force Tulane Rutgers Navy
….it’s not going to be easy getting to 6 wins for Army this season but then it wasn’t easy on the US Army at the Battle of the Bulge either was it?