Week 2 is done and what a Helluva Weekend of College Football it was and now it’s onto Week 3 and let’s bring out the Great Johnny Cash to give these Hot Seat Coaches Hell….Give Em Hell Johnny!
Thanks Mr. Cash!
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – There’s a lot of numbers one can look at when it comes to Jimbo Fisher’s tenure at Texas A&M but one record that is startling considering the amount of $$$ that Jimbo is being paid in College Station is this one >
Record Against FBS Teams With .500+ Records
20 – 20
Jimbo’s Overall Records at A&M not much better >
Overall: 40 – 22
SEC: 23 – 18
This is Texas A&M and Jimbo Fisher is being paid Extraordinary Amounts of $$$ and has been given EVERYTHING one could wish for to win football games and yet in Jimbo’s 62 nd football game in College Station the Aggies went to Miami and got…
We long ago gave up on anyone in College Station or Aggieland taking Winning seriously because it’s clearly not something that matters and it’s great timing that Texas is coming into the SEC Conference and no doubt the Horns will go back to Totally Dominating the Aggies in Every Damn Way because you see now…
Winning isn’t that important at Texas A&M and it’s a Total Damn Disgrace but again…Fully Expected…it’s Texas A&M after all!
2. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico – New Mexico got a win over FCS Tennessee Tech in Week 2 and in Week 3 the Lobos have a chance to get on a mini-roll of sorts with a home game against New Mexico State and a game at UMass the next week and if Gonzales is going to get this thing turned around then this is THE MOMENT to perform!
3. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – Arkansas State lost to Memphis 37 – 3 in Week and 2 and Butch Jones records at ASU now stand at >
Overall: 5 – 20
Sun Belt: 2 – 14
That’s enough said on the situation with Butch Jones at Arkansas State!
4. Jeff Hafley, Boston College – BC almost lost to Holy Cross in Week 2 after losing to Northern Illinois in Week 1 and Jeff Hafley is hanging on by a thread with 10 games looming that all are going to be tough games to win the way the Eagles are playing >
At Georgia Tech
This is going to be a long season on Chestnut Hill…a very long season!
5. Neal Brown, West Virginia – Talk about BIG Football Games this Saturday’s Backyard Brawl between Pitt and West Virginia is a BIG One for Neal Brown who really cannot lose this game and drop to 1 – 2 on the season and really think he will be back to coach the Mountaineers in 2023!
In 5 seasons at West Virginia Brown is sitting on records of…
Overall: 22 – 26
Big 12: 14 – 21
…and has a Big 12 slate after the Pitt game that looks like losses around each and every corner >
Geez…first up though…Brown has gotta beat Pitt on Saturday…he’s just gotta!
6. Billy Napier, Florida – Billy Napier acts like he has all the time in the world to turn around the Florida football program and in 5, 6, or 7 years from now when the Gators make it to the SEC Championship Game all that time given to Billy Boy will be vindicated and….FULL DAMN STOP…
Memo to Billy Boy Napier: The clock is ticking Son and your ass loses to Tennessee on Saturday with what Gators got left on the schedule in 2023 after the Vols…
At South Carolina
…the clock will have Struck Midnight and your ass is DONE so go ahead and turn the gas grill off because the Napier era is over in Gainesville, and we all know what time it would be…Yep…
Prime Time in Gainesville!
Billy Boy has gotta beat Tennessee on Saturday or the folks with the $$$ around the University of Florida will be holding and meeting to end all this Damn Nonsense…and quick!
7. Dave Aranda, Baylor – After the home loss to Utah on Saturday Dave Aranda is now…
3 – 8
…in his last 11 games with the Bears and this Rolling Total Disaster in Waco is really just getting started because if you can’t beat a Utah team with lots of its star players out at home then how in Hell you gonna win many games at all playing in the Big 12 this season Son?
Here’s what left for Baylor in 2023 >
Long Island University = Cupcake
At Kansas State
Got Dave Aranda is about to post a 2 nd straight losing season and Baylor Bears football is going right into the Damn river by their football stadium without a chance in Hell of getting out anytime soon?
That would be a BIG YES!
8. Brent Pry, Virginia Tech – Can someone please explain to us what in the Hell is the point of Brent Pry being the Head Football Coach at Virginia Tech when a Drunk Bozo the Clown making $27.50 a year could have run a Hokies football field out on the field against Purdue and produced the same Crapola that Virginia Tech did last Saturday in Blacksburg?
You have no good answer to that question?
Good your ass is SANE then!
In his 2 nd season at Virginia Tech Brent Pry’s records are now..
Overall: 4 – 8
ACC: 1 – 6
It looks like the Hokies players are coaching themselves with No Damn Coaching Staff at All!
Again we ask…what in the Hell is Brent Pry doing in Blacksburg besides Not One Damn Thing?
The Hokies have left in 2023….
At Florida State
At Boston College
Damn…the Hokies are going to post a 2 nd straight losing season aren’t they and since this football team looks…
…they will have to run Brent Pry right out of town come early December…
If you said Right then your ass is SANE!
9. Ken Wilson, Nevada – Talk about a Total Damn Disaster Ken Wilson has a Total Damn Disaster going at Nevada right now and since we live close by at Lake Tahoe we are watching this Total Damn Disaster unfold in-person and it’s…
Worse than a Total Damn Disaster for Nevada Football!
Ken Wilson is in his 2 nd season at Nevada and is sitting on records of…
Overall: 2 – 12
MWC: 0 – 8
…and Nevada has left to play in 2023 games against…
At Texas State
At Fresno State
At San Diego State
At Utah State
At Colorado State
Damn….maybe Nevada can win a couple of games in 2023 against New Mexico and Hawaii at home but really now…
This season is going to be a Total Damn Disaster and Nevada AD Stephanie Rempe who came to Nevada from LSU will be looking for a new Head Football Coach in a couple of months!
10. Mario Cristobal, Miami – OK…OK…Miami beat Texas A&M on Saturday but come on now…
Bozo the Clown could beat Jimbo’s Aggies Football Team
…so Mario is still on the Hot Seat and if the Hurricanes are gonna do something in 2023 then the Tale Will Be Told with some interesting games coming up soon but not before a couple of Cupcake games…
At North Carolina
At NC State
At Boston College
Really now…Miami should be 5 – 0 when they head to play North Carolina in Chapel Hill on October 14 and then host Now Weakling Clemson which is now in Total Chaos under Dabo and Hardly Existing Virginia so Hell…
Mario should be able to get off the Hot Seat here which will take 8 Wins Minimum because this is…
Miami after all!
11. Brent Venables, Oklahoma – If they don’t have a mess on the field at Oklahoma they will create a mess off the field with Art Briles in Norman and messes seems to be the order of the day when it comes to the Brent Venables era at OU but Hey Now the Sooners at 2 – 0 and they have a fascinating game at Tulsa on Saturday that…should be a Win…but you just never know with Venables and these Sooners and they Gotta Win This Game because of what’s left on the 2023 schedule >
Texas in Dallas
At Oklahoma State
Oklahoma SHOULD Win 10 Games in 2023…SHOULD…will the Sooners Win 10 Games in 2023?
Probably Not but anything less than 8 Wins and Venables is fired Right?
12. Mike Bloomgren, Rice – You gotta wonder how long Dana Holgorsen can hold on in Houston losing to teams like Rice but Rice got the win over the Cougars on Saturday and Mike Bloomgren’s records in 6 seasons at Rice now stand at…
Overall: 17 – 40
Conference: 12 – 25
That’s Not Good but this is Rice and the Owls have left in 2023 >
At South Florida
Really now…Rice should get to at least a .500 record in 2023 so Bloomgren can get his ass off the Hot Seat but looking at the above schedule we would guess the Owls finish at…
4 – 8 or 5 – 7 maybe?
Let’s Play Football!