Post Week 3 Coaches Hot Seat Rankings – Give These Hot Seat Coaches Hell Johnny! – Thanks Mr. Cash – Let’s Play Football!
Week 3 of the 2023 CFB Season was great fun and on to Week 4 we go and we are loving every minute of it!
Please come on out Johnny and give these Hot Seat Coaches Hell!
1. Jimbo Fisher, Texas A&M – The Most Interesting Record for Jimbo Fisher at Texas A&M is his record in SEC Conference play >
23 – 18
When you are being paid $10M a year you would think your ass have a lot better record in Conference play than than and in Jimbo’s 5 completed seasons he only posted .500+ Conference records in…
2 of 5 of those seasons!
What in the Hell?
SEC Conference play starts for the Aggies this Saturday with Auburn at home and it’s way past Damn time for Jimbo to get off his ass and start winning some SEC Conference Games and we fully expect the Aggies to handle a rebuilding Auburn team in this spot to start 1 – 0 in SEC play with Arkansas in Dallas next week.
Don’t Lose this one Jimbo…Just Don’t Do It Son!
2. Danny Gonzales, New Mexico – In your 34 th game as the Head Coach at New Mexico you CANNOT lose to a Very Average New Mexico State team at home and yet that’s what Danny Gonzales and his Lobos did last week and that leaves Danny’s Records at UNM now at…
Overall: 8 – 26
MWC: 3 – 20
That’s Freaking Pitiful…and Outrageous and Danny needs to get off his Damn ass and starting this week at UMass!
3. Butch Jones, Arkansas State – In Week 3 Arkansas State played and whipped…
…which would be like the Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Team playing and whipping the Sisters of the Blind Football Team and now it’s back to football for Butch Jones + ASU with Southern Miss at home and this is a game that…
Butch Jones really needs to Win!
Get off your ass Butch!
4. Jeff Hafley, Boston College – BC played a very good football game against Florida State but Jeff…
Where in Hell has that been the last couple of seasons Son?
Hafley’s records at BC now stand at…
Overall: 16 – 22
ACC: 9 – 18
…and it’s time for the Eagles to Consistently Be Playing Solid Football starting with the game at Louisville this coming Saturday!
Cut the Damn Excuses and Play Some Damn Football Jeff!
5. Brent Pry, Virginia Tech – Brent Pry is making $4M a season coaching at Virginia Tech and that’s about…
$4M Too Damn Much
…because this is just Total Crapola Football and Pry is Damn Lucky that Coaches Hot Seat not the AD at Va. Tech because we woulda already grabbed his ass by the scruff of the neck and tossed his ass off the campus because after the loss to Rutgers on Saturday Pry’s records now at…
Overall: 4 – 10
ACC: 1 – 6
What in the Hokie Hell?
Sorry….we are Real Americans and we are not going to tolerate Virginia Tech Football being Total Crapola and it’s time Brent for you to get off you and your Hokies football team off their asses Son and here’s a thought…
Play Some Damn Football at Marshall on Saturday!
The Hokies will not show up and just Flat-Out Quit against Marshall and if they do…
Forget at the airport….Brent Pry’s ass should be fired on the field right after the game!
6. Ken Wilson, Nevada – Things are getting desperate in Reno with the Ken Wilson reign as Head Coach at Nevada and it’s a Damn Good Thing that things are getting desperate because it was great to see UNR play hard against Kansas even if they did come up short and now Ken Wilson has to keep that hard play rolling or his ass is going to be run right out of Reno and quick!
In 2 seasons at Nevada Ken Wilson is now sitting on records of…
Overall: 2 – 13
MWC: 0 – 8
….and that’s….Damn Pitiful!
We are not going to tolerate Nevada Football being this Damn Pitiful and it’s time to Win Some Football Games Ken starting with this Saturday’s game at Texas State and our guess…
Texas State will run the Wolf Pack right out of San Marcos, Texas!
7. Dave Aranda, Baylor – Baylor played and whipped Long Island University this past Saturday which be like the Coaches Hot Seat Flag Football Team whipping the Hell out of some Candy Ass Chess Club Football Team and now back to football for the Bears in Week 4 with a game at home against…
The Rolling Texas Longhorns
…and with Dave Aranda sitting on a record of…
4 – 8
…in Baylor’s last 12 games…
Memo to Dave Aranda > Don’t Lose this game to the Longhorns Son…Just Don’t Do It!
If Baylor does lose to Texas on Saturday to drop to 1 – 3 on the season with these games left to be played…
At Kansas State
…how in the world do the Bears get to 6 wins in 2023 and if the Bears don’t win 6 games in Dave Aranda’s 4 th season at Baylor he has to be fired…Right?
Damn Right because that’s Damn Pitiful!
8. Neal Brown, West Virginia – West Virginia and Neal Brown got the much needed win over Pitt in the Backyard Brawl and now Brown has to keep things rolling because Neal probably needs AT LEAST 7 Wins in 2023 to hang onto his job at WVU and now at 2 – 1 the Mountaineers got left to play this season…
OK…you beat Pitt and now you GOTTA beat Texas Tech Neal Brown!
Don’t lose this one Son….Don’t Do It!
9. Tom Allen, Indiana – The Hoosiers played pretty well against Louisville at home but that was a game that Indiana needed to win with the tough Big Ten schedule still to play and in Week 4 the Hoosiers have a home game against Akron that they GOTTA WIN so time to focus on Akron with the 2 games after…
….looming that IU has gotta be 2 – 2 at going into!
Get Em Tom!
10. Billy Napier, Florida – In Week 3 Billy Napier and the Gators got their MUST WIN over what looks like a Reeling Tennessee Vols team and now the Gators MUST keep this rolling with games left against…
At South Carolina
Billy Boy needs to have No More Than 2 Losses when they show up in Jacksonville to play Georgia so the Gators have to go at least 3 – 1 in their next 4 games and they go 2 – 2 and then lose to the Dawgs and are sitting on….
4 – 4
…Billy Boy’s time in Gainesville will be under a serious threat to end with…
….still on the schedule!
Time to get off your ass Billy Boy!
11. Brent Venables, Oklahoma – Brent Venables has gotten the 3 – 0 start he HAD TO HAVE at Oklahoma this season and now things get interesting for the Sooners with games left against…
Texas in Dallas
At Oklahoma State
There’s just NO DAMN REASON for Oklahoma to Win Less Than 10 Games in 2023 with that schedule and that means that OU has GOTTA win these next 2 games against…
Very Average Cincinnati and Iowa State!
…before the Red River Shootout against the Horns in Dallas!
12. Mike Bloomgren, Rice – Rice got the 2 – 1 start they had to have in Mike Bloomgren’s 6 th season as Head Coach of the Owls and now Rice has to keep things rolling with a Critical Game…
At South Florida
….in Week 4 that is a MUST WIN with Games left against…
Yep…you GOTTA beat South Florida this Saturday Mike!
Let’s Play Football!